094 - 096

Chapter 94 Little Dark Room, Little Chain 7

These photos are real. The nine-tailed fox stole them from He's mother's cell phone.

When Shi Gui calmly finished reading, he calmly said to Yan Bai:

"Their family of three is a perfect match! There's nothing to see, hurry up and eat, these potatoes are delicious."

Seeing his dull expression, Yan Bai said indignantly:

"I didn't expect He Zhizhou to be so early . I just know that his dad cheated on him, and his character is so bad. I didn't know him well before, but now I really hate him!"

Shi Gui's eyes lit up, he stood up, leaned towards him, and gave him a peck on the lips. .

"Brother Yan, that's the right thing to think about! Please always hate him, always hate anyone, just like me!"

[Ding! The villain's blackening value is -1! 】

【Ding! The current villain's darkening value is 59]

Yan Bai was a little excited, and finally lowered his darkening value a little more. No matter how small a mosquito is, it's still flesh. It's not easy!

After dinner, he would sit in front of the computer and learn about the stock market when he returned home. He wanted to quickly accumulate his first pot of gold, and the stock market was undoubtedly a shortcut.

After He Wang left, all the company's assets and fixed assets were taken away, leaving only a villa where his mother currently lives, a few antiques in it, and some liabilities.

In order to pay off the debt, all the antiques were sold, and only one or two million was left after paying off the debt. Liu Wuyi was recuperating in a nursing home, and had a lot of expenses every month.

All the money was left to Shi Gui to take care of. Before, he was content with the situation and had enough money in his hands. He lived a Buddhist life like this.

But what He Zhizhou said today gave him some inspiration. In order for Yan Bai to live a good life, no one can take Yan Bai away, and he needs to accumulate wealth quickly.

Shigui was extremely smart. He studied the stock market for a few days and invested in a few short-term investments. Soon the one million funds in his hand turned into five million. After that, he stopped and started to deploy offline companies.

At this time, He Zhizhou was struggling in school. He originally wanted to be cheated, but the video that was circulated for some reason proved that his father was cheating on the marriage, his mother was greedy, and Liu Yiyi was completely kept in the dark. The innocent young lady.

Moreover, this video was actually recorded by him accidentally when he was a child, but he has no memory of it.

Although the video was only circulated within a small area of ​​the campus network, almost all teachers and students in the school knew about it.

For this reason, why did you forget to scold him severely,

"When did you record it? How could the video leak out?"

He Zhizhou replied anxiously:

"I don't remember, maybe I was too young at the time. I should have used you or "It was recorded on my mother's cell phone."

He Wang was furious,

"Are you blaming me? If it's in my cell phone, why didn't I know about it for so many years? Who has the ability to steal the video from my cell phone?"

He's mother was also anxious and asked He had to go out to put out the fire.

"It's possible that our mobile phones accidentally recorded the recording without anyone noticing. The old mobile phones were discarded and spread outside before being discovered."

"It's pointless to argue about this now. Let's find a way to put it out first. " Try to minimize the impact of the matter! Did the two of us have this conversation back then? It was so old that I can't even remember it."

"We did discuss this matter, and the video should be real. I have asked people to delete all online The video. Fortunately, this time it was only circulated in a small area of ​​​​the school and has not spread to the upper circles."

"But this is obviously someone who has the source file and released it maliciously this time. I don't know who it is. This is a Time bomb."

He Zhizhou had an idea and suddenly remembered something.

"It must have been when I returned, because I beat him and he took revenge!"

He Wang glared at him,

"If he had had this document, could I have gotten all the fucking property? You didn't even use your brain. "

Besides, you should stay away from him in the future. Why are you hitting him? Be careful that rabbits bite when they are anxious. He has suffered such a big loss, so don't provoke him anymore."

"Oh!" He Zhizhou agreed in frustration.

"Dad, I don't have the dignity to hold my head up in school right now. Should I transfer to another school?"

"You go abroad to study for a few years. After a few years, everyone will forget about this and you will come back after studying."

"Okay!

" The matter was settled like that, and it would be three years since the male protagonist left.

During the three years since He Zhizhou studied abroad, He Zhizhou's company has become one of the leading high-tech companies in the country.

As an extremely outstanding student of the school, he has been in charge of the company since his freshman year, and has personally participated in the joint research and development of domestic chips in conjunction with the school's research laboratory. In the past three years, he has achieved remarkable scientific research results in the field of chips.

In the past, China had to rely on country M's EDA tool software to design high-end chip drawings.

And they have now achieved independent research and development, and their technical level has surpassed that of Country M.

In the EDA field, his company's positioning has continued to improve, and it has begun designing chip products for high-end markets such as data center chips and artificial intelligence chips.

The company he founded has also become a major provider of ENA tool software and hardware design, which can meet the needs of high-end market chips in the chip field.

And their chip technology has also attracted the attention of the government.

Domestic chips are not only one of the key technologies to achieve independent and controllable science and technology, but also an important guarantee for national security.

The government has designated the technical team, especially the core ones, as national-level talents for special protection.

It has also increased support for their chip industry, not only providing huge R&D funds needed to manufacture cutting-edge chips, but also providing policy support and tendencies.

In just three years, when he returned to being a freshman and became the leader of Chinese chip companies, this progress is not insignificant.

And Liu Wuyi finally walked out of the shadow of a failed marriage, restored her mental and physical health, and returned home.

She gets along very well with Yan Bai. As a woman who has been hurt by love, she only expects one thing from her son's partner, which is "sincerity"!

Yanbai and his son have known each other since childhood, and they never left him in his most difficult time.

Yan Bai stole the document and caused her to be divorced. She had hated it before, but now Liu Wuyi, who had thought about it, thanked him instead. Otherwise, I don't know how long she will be stuck in He Wang's quagmire.

On this day, Yan Bai taught Liu Wuyi how to play mobile games when he had not returned from his busy work at the company.

"Sister Liu, on the right, pick up the box. The enemy is coming from the left. I'll deal with it."

"Oh, I picked up a gun. Do you think it's powerful?"

Yan Bai looked directly at Liu Wuyi, who was sitting side by side on the sofa. He glanced at the screen of his mobile phone and said,

"Very good gun, hang it up and shoot them."

...

When He He returned home, what he saw was Liu Wuyi nervously holding his phone and concentrating on playing games

. Gui Anxin smiled, walked over and leaned behind Yan Bai to kiss him.

"My wife's shooting skills are so good!"

Yan Bai glared at him, and Liu Wuyi called him,

"Son, please help me quickly, which position is better for me to move from?"

Shigui stood behind her to guide, and the game ended with two people winning a big victory.

Liu Wuyi took a long breath,

"This game is too complicated, I'm so nervous!"

Yan Bai said with a smile:

"Sister Liu, why are you nervous? You just didn't play well enough. I'll take you with you a few more times in the future. You can beat them!"