121 - 123

Chapter 121 The Cross-dressing Villain He is a Pervert 10

Shen Si raised one topic after another, which seemed to be boring questions without nutrition. However, Shen Si never tired of it, and Yan Bai also allowed him to be so wanton.

Sometimes, the way to retain someone is to keep talking and not let time stop.

"Professor Yan, do you really think drag racing is dangerous?"

"It's not dangerous either. If you really like it, improve your skills to make yourself as safe as possible. You have the right to pursue your own hobbies."

Shen Si's heart felt warm and full. Almost overflowing.

"Professor Yan, do you like Coke chicken wings?"

"It's okay."

"Do you like curry beef?"

"Yes."

Shen Si was very happy,

"I can do this."

...

Simple and boring gossip, the two of them were also in high spirits. Chatted all night.

Lying side by side on the big rocks, looking at the boundless universe, talking about something unknown, their minds were so open that they seemed to be able to hold the whole world.

The sky turned white, and Yan Bai yawned,

"We're back, it's almost dawn."

"Okay."

Although he was reluctant to give up, Shen Si was careful to restrain his sharpness, for fear that the elf would dislike him.

This time he drove the car smoothly and steadily, and Yan Bai didn't get carsick again.

Before the traffic police started working, Shen Si sent Yan Bai back to the apartment next to the school.

Shen Si waited downstairs until he saw the lights on the 11th floor come on. After confirming which floor Yan Bai's home was on, Shen Si turned around and left quickly.

The next day was the day to apply for the exam. Shen Si did not hesitate to apply for the Mathematics Department of S University. After that, he changed the password of his college entrance examination application system to something complicated and difficult to remember, and then logged out of the system.

At the same time, He Tiantian, who had been secretly paying attention to Shen Si's movements, saw him turn off his computer and go out. He immediately sat in front of the computer and entered the college entrance examination registration system.

But she used the account and password sent by the teacher and couldn't log in. She called her class teacher angrily:

"Teacher, I can't log in with the password you sent me!"

"Oh, did Shen Si change his password? He Have you forgotten it again? If you want to retrieve the password, it is still very troublesome. You bring him to school and I will guide you on how to operate it."

He Tiantian...

Shen Si doesn't listen to her at all now. How can he cooperate with her to change the password? , apply for the art major that you want him to apply for?

He Tiantian stubbornly asked the teacher,

"He is young, whimsical, and has signed up for a major that is not suitable for him. I want to help him change it. Is there any way to change this password without letting him know?"

The head teacher...

did this again. Yes, we can meet a few every year.

"Ms. He, you'd better discuss it with Shen Si and change it with his consent. We don't have the authority to change the password without the candidate's consent. We can't even log in to his account."

"You're such a useless teacher. !"

He Tiantian hung up the phone angrily, and the two brothers next to her comforted her:

"Forget it, the arm can't twist the thigh. You cut off his living expenses, so he has to obey you in everything?"

He Tiantian's eyes lit up,

" Yes! I won't pay his college tuition."

"Yes, how can a disobedient child still enjoy expensive material life?"

The He family wished that none of He Tiantian's money would be spent on Shen Si.

They have no emotion for the child.

He Tiantian said:

"Find me a special nanny. Shen Si has nothing for me to take care of now. You are usually busy during the day. I am really bored at home alone."

So, the heroine made her gorgeous debut!

The heroine Shen Chaolu is eighteen years old, extremely beautiful and sweet, and very approachable. As soon as she entered the He family, she won the love of He Tiantian.

There is actually another reason why he likes her. Shen Chaolu's appearance has some similarities with Shen Si's father. Looking at her, He Tiantian can always think of the good times of the past.

Shen Si started school in 20 days. When he got home on Sunday, he saw a strange girl who suddenly appeared at home.

And he discovered that all the long dresses he had in his cabinet had been given to Shen Chaolu by He Tiantian.

Shen Si had already resumed men's clothing. He Tiantian thought that taking away his expensive dress would be a heavy blow to him. Shen Si could only be happy to see it happen.

He looked at Shen Chaolu, who was dressed up by He Tiantian, and seemed to be a model of his previous self. He couldn't help but feel sympathy for her, and said a few more words to her.

The nine-tailed fox who had been paying attention to his movements took notice, and Baba ran back to complain to Yanbai.

"What's amazing, the heroine of the world, Shen Chaolu, has appeared. Shen Si is quite fond of her and takes the initiative to chat with her! What if he falls in love with the heroine like in the original plot?"

Yan Bai touched his chin,

" In the plot, He Tiantian killed Shen Si's father and also ate it? Why do I think it's so fantasy!"

Nine-tailed Fox once again looked through the almost-complete plot,

"The results of Shen Chaolu's investigation are as follows."

Yan Bai sneered,

"Your plot is not without mistakes, and Shen Chaolu is not a judge. What she found out through investigation is the truth? I have to check it myself!"

The nine-tailed fox scratched his head,

"There are so many things that Lord Demon Lord said. It makes sense."

That night, in the dead of night, the moon was dark and the wind was high, Yan Bai changed into black clothes, and the nine-tailed fox appeared sneakily:

"It's a murderous night with the moon being dark and the wind is high, who is the Demon Lord going to kill?"

The corner of Yan Bai's mouth twitched,

"Have you read too many ancient martial arts novels recently? Stop talking nonsense and just keep up."

"Great!"

The nine-tailed fox followed obediently, and Yan Bai used his magic power to sneak in. He Tiantian's house.

She was sleeping deeply when Yan Bai wrapped a barrier around the room, turned his magic power into a long whip, and struck He Tiantian with one whip.

The nine-tailed fox clapped his hands and said,

"I've wanted to slap her for a long time. She hit our little villain so many times, I feel so bad for the fox!"

He Tiantian woke up with a cry of pain, and saw a black figure in front of him, his face blurred, as if There was a layer of clouds and mist, making it difficult to see his appearance.

"Ghost!"

He Tiantian exclaimed, Yan Bai impatiently picked out his ears, and hit him with a mantra spell and a calming spell, and He Tiantian fell silent.

"Where is Shen Si's father?"

"I don't know, I've been waiting for him."

"Did you hurt him?"

"How is that possible? He is my life!"

The nine-tailed fox and Yan Bai looked at each other,

"Lord Demon Lord is really foresighted. Sure enough, it was not He Tiantian who killed him. Then how could the female protagonist come up with such a result in her investigation?"

Yan Bai snorted coldly,

"Her investigation methods are nothing more than hypnosis, psychological suggestion, etc. Maybe she was originally With this bad premonition and guidance, He Tiantian revealed the content of her guidance, and she thought it was the truth. The method of hypnosis is inherently unreliable."

The nine-tailed fox nodded crazily,

"Yes . It's possible, it's possible, then how did Shen Si's father disappear?"

Yan Bai frowned slightly, and suddenly an idea came to him, and he snapped his fingers loudly,

"If you have a way, come with me."

Yan Bai used magic power , He Tiantian fell into a deep sleep again, and Yan Bai removed the barrier and went to Shen Si's room.

Shen Si fell asleep obediently, with his long dark hair spread out on the bed, forming a strong contrast with his fair complexion, giving him a dreamlike beauty.