286 - 288

Chapter 286 The AI ​​robot villain, he only wants beauties 14

Du Ruo and Yan Bai are certainly not afraid of such rumors, especially Du Ruo, who has been observing the edge of this swamp for a long time.

Groups of red-crowned cranes and swans can be seen looking for food in the distance.

It did bring some life to the lifeless swamp.

Behind this vast swamp, you can see rolling mountains. In fact, the straight-line distance is not far, but with this large swamp blocking the way, it is still very far if you take a detour.

Unfortunately, the resources on the mountain cannot be used as a result.

The two of them walked eastward along the swamp. After walking for seven or eight kilometers, they reached the intersection of two unknown rivers, forming a huge lake. Going down to the low ground, several tributaries branched out. Go downstream.

The river is still flowing, but small ice shards can be seen drifting with the current on the shore, which is about to freeze.

The river water was very clear. Du Ruo's eyes lit up and he looked at Yan Bai.

"I have a way to supplement protein for you. I don't know what kind of fish there are in the river. I hope there are some good varieties."

Yan Bai was also very happy. Du Ruo's fish cooking skills are very good.

Du Ruo was very resolute. When he went back that night, he found a bundle of nylon thread from somewhere and made a small net overnight.

The next morning, before Yan Bai got up, Du Ruo went to the lake.

Yan Bai was woken up by the strong smell of fish soup. The heat on the kang made the room feel warm.

Yan Bai opened his sleepy eyes, feeling as if he was in spring.

It took a while to calm down, it was winter now.

He got dressed and opened the door, went directly to the kitchen, and saw Du Ruo cutting a salmon weighing at least ten pounds on the chopping board.

Yan Bai raised his eyebrows slightly.

"There is actually salmon, this is a good thing!"

"Yes! I just found wasabi in the kitchen, which can be used for sashimi. I will also make a fish casserole, and I plan to smoke the remaining fish. What do you think? Like?"

Yan Bai looked at the warm and steaming kitchen, the fragrant aroma, and the handsome man cutting fish in front of the stove.

"I think anywhere is good. The moon is so round tonight!"

Du Ruo looked back at him, with a trace of doubt and helplessness on his handsome features.

"Yan Bai, are you confused? It's morning now, where does the moon come from?"

Yan Bai...

turned around and returned to the room without saying a word.

Du Ruo paused for a moment, not knowing why, then lowered his head and continued to cut the fish.

The nine-tailed fox almost died laughing, this Immortal Emperor who doesn't understand the charm deserves to be single!

Yan Bai wandered around and drew on the windowpane out of boredom.

Because it was really warm in the room, there was a layer of fog on the glass, just like a natural drawing board.

Yan Bai drew a comic strip. After finishing the last drawing, Du Ruo happened to come in with food.

Today, Du Ruo put some cabbage in the fish soup. It was cooked until it was soft and glutinous, and it was a perfect match with the fish soup.

I can't stop eating Hiko Bai, and the sashimi is also good. The wild salmon meat is fresh and tender, and it's refreshing to eat a few slices.

Yanbai's breakfast is a combination of Chinese and Western, nondescript, but quite enjoyable.

Du Ruo said to Yan Bai:

"I basically looked at the nearby terrain yesterday. I chatted with the villagers this morning and learned some things. I have some ideas I want to share with you."

Yan Bai listened carefully.

"You said."

"Beidahuang has crisscrossed rivers on its surface, and the atmosphere is full of precipitation, which is extremely suitable for agricultural development.

Three rivers converge here, and water resources are abundant. Sturgeon, salmon, and white fish are all good things in the rivers and lakes.

If the swamp area After improvement and making it passable, the resources on the mountain in front can be developed.

According to the villagers, there are ginseng, hericium, fungus, and mushrooms on the mountain, which are also valuable mountain treasures...

There are also bears, rabbits, foxes, deer, and deer on the mountain... ...

If you are lucky, maybe there are mineral resources in the mountains, such as coal and iron..."

Yan Bai...

felt that he had described this Great Northern Wilderness as a treasure land, but Du Ruo hadn't finished speaking yet.

"Currently, the average cultivated land area in the town is three acres per person, which is not much.

But the swamp behind it covers an area of ​​about 80,000 acres. It is too wasteful to leave it alone. I have a way to transform it into good farmland.

The reason for the formation of the swamp here The main reason is that the surface water is abundant and the drainage is not smooth. Moreover, the temperature is low and the freezing period is long, so it is not easy to drain, causing the soil to contain too much water and forming swamps. As long as there is reasonable planning, drainage ditches are dug or drainage pipes are installed, these swamps can be

turned into swamps. It is fertile farmland.

This swamp is all black soil, and the soil is fertile. As long as the drainage problem is solved, it is extremely suitable for plant growth.

There is still about a month before the land is completely frozen. If I use my personal ability, I should be able to transform it into a fertile farmland. One hundred acres.

I plan to go to the party secretary to talk about my idea and ask him to agree to reclaim a part of it first and plant greenhouses. Once the results are seen, I can persuade everyone to work together to transform the swamp.

If the whole town comes together, within a month, I can transform all swamps, but my theory has not been successful so far, and it is difficult to convince others to agree with my plan."

Yan Bai raised his eyebrows.

"I agree with you, I can work with you on this experimental field."

Du Ruo nodded.

"Then I'll go find the branch secretary later."

"Well, I'll go with you."

Yan Bai never knew when Du Ruo became so eloquent.

He listened to Du Ruo's fooling around and the party secretary was stunned for a while.

Du Ruo created a fictitious scientific research background for himself and expressed that he had rich knowledge in transforming soil and environment.

"...The above is my idea. In order to prove my ability, I plan to cultivate a test field and build a vegetable greenhouse this year. I applied to

become a commune vegetable grower and let everyone eat vegetables this winter.

I just need the commune to help me provide it. With some production tools, bamboo, plastic sheets and other materials, I can complete the rest of the work myself."

The old party secretary smiled.

"Silly boy, even if you have plastic sheeting, when winter officially comes next month, it will be minus 40 degrees outside, and the temperature in your vegetable greenhouse will not be enough for vegetables to grow." "

I can burn firewood to heat the greenhouse."

The old party secretary I was stunned, this was a novel method that I had never heard of before.

"Tell me carefully, how to operate it?"

The knowledge reserve in Du Ruo's mind played a great role at this time.

He spoke eloquently and eloquently, and the old party secretary was quickly convinced by his advanced methods and agreed to his experimental plan.

As support, he was also assigned two hard-working and willing assistants, both of whom were educated youths who went to the countryside at that time. Now they have married, raised children and settled down here.

So, with the help of Yan Bai and two educated youths, Du Ruo completed the land improvement and built two greenhouses before the land froze.

The heater designed by Du Ruo was extremely easy to use. When it was lit that day, an hour later, the greenhouse was as warm as spring.

The two educated youths looked at the results with joy, "Du Ruo, you succeeded!"

Yan Bai was also happy, but Du Ruo was calm and calm, with no major changes in his expression.

The old branch secretary came over to take a look and was extremely happy and handed various vegetable seeds brought from the commune to Du Ruo.

As a result, Du Ruo's vegetable greenhouse officially started planting.

A month later, all the villagers ate the first batch of vegetables, a few green and lush lettuces.

Although there are only two trees per household, the temptation is great.

Everyone has never eaten this kind of fresh vegetables in winter, and they all went to Du Ruo's vegetable greenhouse to watch the excitement. It was amazing to see it, and the greenhouse was so good!

Inside, cucumbers, eggplants, tomatoes, and green peppers all grew very tall, and there was even a piece of strawberry that had bloomed.

The villagers began to look for the branch secretary.

"Why are there only two greenhouses? There are too few. The output cannot feed the whole village every day. Can we build a few more?"

Party Secretary...