X. My SSS-level Alpha Super Fierce

154 - 156

Chapter 154 Enigma go away! The restlessness and heat in my SSS-level Alpha Super Fierce 1

susceptible period tortured me to the point where I was about to lose my sanity, and I just wanted to sink completely into the abyss of desire.

"I want...Omega, give me..."

Yan Bai heard these words hoarsely uttered from his own throat, and at the same time, a large amount of high-grade grassy and fragrant pheromones spurted out from his body uncontrollably, covering the previously faint cave. The fragrance of epiphyllum.

It was at this moment that Yan Bai entered the small world.

He forcibly withdrew his remaining sanity, opened his eyes, and found that he was imprisoned on the ground by a strong Alpha.

The other party's original expression of anger and impatience turned into confusion and disbelief when he smelled Yan Bai's suddenly changed pheromone smell:

"Have you upgraded? SSS-level Alpha!"

The nine-tailed fox quickly interjected:

"The situation is urgent. Let's talk about the present first. This is an ABO world, and what you see in front of you is the villain S-class Alpha Xu Xian.

You were also an S-class Alpha before, but you have just differentiated for the second time. Congratulations to Lord Demon Lord for becoming the strongest 3S-class Alpha on the surface. To what extent? It's so strong that you want to suppress anyone.

Just now you have reached the first susceptible period in your life, but the tragedy is that you are now in a barren mountain, and the inhibitor has just been accidentally destroyed by the original owner.

Without Omega and inhibitors, Lord Demon Lord can only hold on during this vulnerable period. Come on! Huhu supports you psychologically! By the way

, the original owner made a big fuss just now, and the villain Xu Xian is about to tie you up with a rope. , you solve the situation at hand first, and we will talk about other plots later."

Hearing this, Yan Bai couldn't help but cursed,

"Damn!"

Before he could be happy about his awesome level, he was tied up without dignity first. , Lord Demon Lord couldn't bear it.

Yan Bai's soul merged with his body, and his control over this body returned.

He stopped struggling and resisted. He endured the discomfort and looked at Xu Xian, who was riding on him and holding a rope, and said,

"No need to tie me up, I can bear it."

Xu Xian looked at him hesitantly. At this moment, Yan Bai had been getting along with him these days. Yan Bai is completely different. Could it be that the promotion of the level also changes the personality of a person?

"Are you sure? This is your first susceptible period, right? It's very difficult."

Yan Bai took a deep breath and consciously released his pheromones to suppress Xu Xian,

"I'm at the 3S level now, do you think you can sleep? Can you hold me back? Go away, I can control myself."

The pressure from the strong man made it difficult for Xu Xian to breathe, and his bones creaked under the pressure, but there were still traces of itching deep in his heart. Scratching, some of the abused ones want more.

Xu Xian loosened the rope and got off him.

Yan Bai sat up to calm down his messy breathing and looked at the villain. He was tall and burly, with a strong body and extremely short hair. He looked capable, neat and heroic.

He looked around again. It was a small cave with jagged rocks. The sun shone in from the entrance of the cave, making it half-dark and half-dark.

Yan Bai found a relatively smooth stone to lean on, sat cross-legged, breathed as long as possible, closed his eyes and suppressed the desires in his heart.

"Nine-tailed fox, transmit the plot."

Xu Xian kept staring at Yan Bai. Seeing that he was completely different from the irritable and out-of-control temper before, he sat opposite him and looked at him inquiringly.

There is only one 3S-level Alpha in the entire Yugoslavia. The last 3S-level Alpha appeared a hundred years ago and is now long dead.

And what he was curious about was, why did the taste of Yan Bai's pheromones change?

With the change in his level, his entire feeling about himself has also completely changed, as if he has changed his core.

During the Alpha susceptible period, he was unable to control the release of pheromones, so the entire cave was filled with the high-grade fragrance of Yan Bai's vegetation, as if it was invading every pore of Xu Xian's body.

Because of Yan Bai's deliberate restraint, the pheromones at the moment were not aggressive, but they were still everywhere, making him upset.

Xu Xian stood up.

"I'm going to find something to eat. I'll be back later."

Yan Bai was taking in the plot and ignored him.

Xu Xian left the cave angrily.

The nine-tailed fox is telling the story of this world.

"Lord Demon Lord, this ABO world is similar to the world you have been to before. The background is slightly different. The difference is that

last time you were an Omega, destined to be the one below, and now you are the only remaining person in this small world. SSS-level Alpha, it can be said that Niubi's mother opened the door for Niubi, and Niubi is home."

If Yan Bai hadn't tried his best to suppress the restlessness in his heart, he would have jumped up to celebrate his transformation into a serf and sang.

The nine-tailed fox continued to talk about the plot:

"This is the background of an alliance with the royal family. There are two alliances in the north and the south on the planet, which are hostile to each other. The

royal family has the highest sovereignty in name, but in fact the Yugoslav alliance is controlled by the military leader who has the power to control the army. Marshal Xu Xian, the youngest of the empire, and his father, Chief Xu, also known as the villain and his father.

The Xu family faced several invasions from the Northern Alliance over the past century, losing countless family members and consolidating the Southern Alliance with their flesh and blood. The political power has made it an existence that the Northern Alliance dare not easily shake.

However, the royal family still has a high status and enjoys the support of the country. The Xu family must also give them face and maintain the surface peace.

There is not a day when the royal family does not want to win over the elders. The army seized power and achieved true hegemony.

The original owner is also called Yanbai, and he is the ninth prince of the royal family.

The male protagonist of the world is the eldest prince, an S-class Alpha, extremely powerful and capable. Before you came, he defeated all but the original owner The other seven princes have become the most popular candidates for heir.

The original owner has always been the most inconspicuous among the royal family. He has not differentiated at the age of twenty, his attributes are unclear, and he has no outstanding characteristics except that he is good-looking.

He is so late It hasn't differentiated yet. Usually, in this case, it will eventually differentiate into an ordinary Beta, so the eldest prince has never dealt with him.

But this humble ninth prince suddenly differentiated into an S-class Alpha not long ago when he was already twenty years old.

This All of a sudden, he became a thorn in the side of the eldest prince.

[The author has something to say: The rules of the ABO world. If you don't understand the rules of the world, you can give your mother a try. The author has a private setting. For everyone's convenience, I will briefly explain:

1. Alpha level: SSS is the most powerful and scarce on the surface, followed by S, A, and B levels.

2. Enigma: The fourth gender is just a legend in the small world of this story. Everyone has heard of it but has not discovered it yet. He is the overlord A grand attack on all genders, Alpha differentiates and mutates into Enigma for the second time under certain stimulation.

3. Bite: temporary mark.

4. Knot: permanent mark. After the knot, Alpha becomes Enigma. Exclusive to Omega. (Alpha must cooperate, the details can be figured out by yourself, and it will be harmonized when written out)

4. Interferon: Hide your level from prying eyes.

4. Susceptible period: a physiological cycle that occurs in Alpha. Alphas in the susceptible period will be restless, release their own pheromones, and will be hostile to other Alphas. They will even use pheromones to suppress similar species, and are also hostile to Omegas. There will be more cravings, and in severe cases, you may lose your mind and need to be isolated. 】