IV. Fake Bingshan Lawyer Meets Teacher Yan

058 - 060

Chapter 58: When the Fake Bingshan Lawyer Meets Teacher Yan 1

"Boy, your clothes are good, and you must have a lot of cash on you. Use it to show off to your brothers!"

"This boy has thin skin and tender flesh, and is as beautiful as a big girl. Like, boss, can I have some fun?"

"You kid! You are the only one with so many tricks. Don't tell me, this little beauty is really good-looking! She's prettier than a little girl!"

"Little beauty, if you can't bear the money, just do it. Have some fun with your brothers!"

"Boss, I have something good here. Feed it to him, and he will be begging you to play with him!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Feed it quickly!"

...

Yan Bai's As soon as he regained consciousness, he heard a bunch of dirty words.

The nine-tailed fox next to him was so angry that he almost exploded.

"Master Demon Lord, wake up! This scumbag is trying to torture him!"

Yan Bai opened his eyes and found himself blocked in the corner of a dark alley, standing in front of him. There were six or seven gangsters with colorful hair, arranged in a row like a rainbow!

Yan Bai moved his wrists to get used to his body, and then Xiexie said,

"Come on! Let's have fun together!"

As soon as he said a word, Yan Bai cursed,

"Damn! What's that sound?"

I don't blame the Demon Lord . Angry, this voice is soft and sweet, and the harsh words sound like coquettishness, which is really not in line with the image of Lord Demon Lord as wise and powerful!

The nine-tailed fox was also startled, and then laughed wildly,

"Yes, I'm sorry, Lord Demon Lord, the sound of this body is purely accidental, and I don't want to laugh, but I just can't help it, hahahaha..."

Several little Fengfeng people on the opposite side The gangster, when he heard this soft and sweet voice, half of his body froze,

"Oh, my dear brother, if you scream with this voice later, it will be so ecstasy!"

Yan Bai...

This damn violent demon can't stand it anymore, let's fight it. ! He shouted impatiently:

"Shut up and hurry up!"

However,

it didn't have any deterrent effect. Instead, it seemed like someone was asking for help!

Nine-tailed fox...

"Hahahaha..."

Harsh words are indeed harsh words, but with this voice, it always seems like a cat acting coquettishly.

The boss opposite couldn't help it anymore, he felt heat rushing to his brain and his heart was surging.

"Brother is here!"

Others swarmed forward as if they were bewitched!

On the other side of the corner, against the wall, a tall man was smoking a cigarette, listening to what was going on here, his face expressionless and indifferent.

It seems to be the unchanging law of this world that weak people and good-looking people are bullied.

If he cannot save himself, why should others save him?