064 - 066

Chapter 64 When Fake Bingshan Lawyer Meets Teacher Yan 7

One night, ten-year-old Han Shuoyi hugged her mother,

"Mom, please leave this home!"

Zijin was startled,

"Your father hid my ID card . For so many years, he has not allowed me to work. I have no friends, no understanding of the world, and no money. Where can I go? I can't even support you!"

Han Shiyi was shocked,

"I can work, ID card It can be supplemented. If I eat less, we will definitely survive!"

Zijin hesitated,

"Your father is my savior. What will he do if I leave? He can't even cook."

Han Xueyi... ...

The first escape plan failed, but he did not give up and kept lobbying his mother.

When he was twelve years old, one morning, his mother was very haggard. When she sent him to school, she asked him,

"How can I get a new ID card?"

Han Xueyi was shocked and taught Zijin in detail,

"Mom, we have to leave. Are you ready?"

Zijin nodded,

"If you don't leave, I'm afraid I won't be able to see you grow up!"

After half a month, the two of them made secret preparations, and Han Xueyi saved five yuan of pocket money every week.

Zijin also secretly left some money to buy groceries every day, and the two of them carefully waited for the right time.

At this year, Han Shiyi was twelve years old, and he could already see for the first time the stunning face he inherited from his mother, and his face had the beauty of a boy who could not tell the difference between male and female.

And his mother, who was only thirty years old, was already aging, and her appearance was no longer as stunning as before.

At dinner that day, my father was not very happy and looked at my mother scolding her.

"Can't you comb your hair into a nicer hairstyle? You're only thirty and you already have crow's feet? It's so unlucky to look lifeless every day!"

Mother lowered her head to eat and remained silent.

After the man finished speaking, he turned to Han Shuiyi and pinched his face,

"My son, he looks a bit like you back then!"

Han Shuiyi felt that the hand holding his face was as cold and smooth as a snake, which made people feel unreasonable. Fear.

After dinner, Zijin went to the kitchen to wash dishes. His father glanced at the figure in the kitchen, led Han Shueyi into the master bedroom, and locked the door.

Han Shuiyi was puzzled, but his father smiled kindly and said,

"Don't be afraid, Dad will teach you some happy things!"

When Zijin realized something was wrong, Han Shuiyi could not be found anywhere, and the master bedroom door was locked, he suddenly felt Not good.

She mustered up the greatest courage in her life, found the spare key and opened the door. What she saw shocked her.

"Hello, what are you doing?"

Zi Jin tried his best to push the disheveled Han Xuan aside.

Han Xuan couldn't stand firmly and fell down on the low table next to him. His waist hit the corner of the table hard and his whole body slid to the ground.