091 - 093

Chapter 91 Little Dark Room, Little Chain 4

The two of us were having dinner, and asked Yan Bai when we were going home,

"Brother Yan, when will your graduation project be due?"

Yan Bai suddenly remembered that the original owner was a junior this year and an art student. There is no need to submit a graduation thesis, but he has to submit a graduation project. There is still one month left before the graduation project is submitted, and he hasn't started any work yet!

I didn't have any communication with my supervisor about my graduation project!

"Damn! I forgot about this. I guess my supervisor must have called me. Where did you hide my phone number? I need to call my supervisor back to confirm the direction of my graduation project!"

Yan Bai took out one from his trousers pocket. Phone,

"You can call now!"

Yan Bai took the phone, found his instructor's phone number and dialed it.

The two chatted for a while, and Yan Bai probably had a direction. He made an appointment to bring the draft to his tutor next week.

Yan Bai hung up the phone and took the initiative to hand it over to He Guigui,

"You can hold my phone, but if there is an incoming call, answer it for me. Don't miss my graduation!"

He Guiyi was startled. , I didn't expect Yan Bai's reaction.

In the past, Yan Bai had been quarreling with him a lot in order to get his phone back. Did he really not want to take advantage of every opportunity to contact He Zhizhou?

He Zhizhou called him a lot and sent him a lot of messages. Just now, Yan Bai didn't even read the WeChat messages. Was he numbing himself, or did he really not care about He Zhizhou's messages?

I want to know when I will return to the extreme, but I am afraid that what I know is not the result I want!

Yan Bai continued to eat with a normal expression,

"Next time, you need to add a little ketchup to the scrambled eggs with tomatoes to make them more delicious!"

"Okay, I'll buy them tomorrow. Brother Yan, do you have to go see your tutor next week?"

"Yes! I'm going to show him the draft of the painting. You have time to accompany me that day."

When did he turn his worries into joy, "Okay!"

Yan Bai glanced at him and couldn't help but laugh when he saw the joy on his face,

"I'm so happy. "

Of course I'm happy that brother Yan is willing to let me accompany him."

"Can you be my model?"

"Of course."

When he went back to wash the dishes, Yan Bai moved the full-length mirror standing by the door to the sofa. The sofa was decorated again.

When everything is satisfied, I will finish my work when I return home.

"Sit here and look in the mirror."

When Gui Yiyan sat down, Yan Bai adjusted the position of the mirror again.

Shi Gui is a born model. Every facial feature is beautiful and she has a unique temperament. When combined together, she has an extra bonus.

At this time, Shi Gui looked at the mirror and met Yan Bai's eyes in the mirror. His eyes were full of frightening desire for exclusivity!

Yan Bai did not let him calm down, but his inspiration burst out and he quickly recorded the scenery in front of him.

When I returned, I looked at Yan Bai greedily in the mirror. It was not until noon that Yan Bai took a long breath, put down his pen, and recovered from his full devotion to creation.

While massaging his wrists, he said to Ji Gui:

"You can move now, I'm done for now!"

Ji Gui got up and came to Yan Bai's painting board. The lines he drew were still very rough, just a draft.

In the picture, He Guigui is sitting sideways, looking at the person outside the picture through the mirror, his eyes burning like fire, as deep as a deep pool, infinitely deep...

One picture, one person, two figures.

The person outside the mirror looks docile and sweet, but the eyes of the person in the mirror reveal a hint of madness that is completely inconsistent with the image.

The picture is very contradictory and very tense. Even if I am not an art major, as a viewer, I can still see that this is a work with a lot of soul.

Yan Bai smiled and said,

"This is just a draft. I still need a few days to fill it in."

Jigui pointed to the eyes of the person in the painting,

"Is this how I see you?"

Yan Bai glanced at him and kicked. He kicked off the chain on his feet,

"What do you think? When I go to see my mentor in two days, you won't bring this thing back to me, right?"

Shigui looked at Yan Bai and smiled sweetly,

"How could I let others See this beautiful scenery?"

Yan Bai...

A few days later, Yan Bai's drawing was ready, and it was time to agree with his instructor when to use the key to open the iron chain on his foot.

Yan Bai moved his ankles, feeling a long-lost sense of freedom!

Shi Gui took out a long and delicate box from his backpack,

"Brother Yan, there is a small gift!"

Yan Bai suddenly had a bad premonition. Shi Gui had already opened the box and took out several chains that were as thick as a finger. of unknown objects.

Jigui helped Yan Bai take off his clothes, pushed him in front of the mirror, put the delicate chain on Yan Bai's neck, then spread it through his legs, and buckled an extremely small and exquisite combination lock around his waist.

Yan Bai has black lines all over his head. How the hell does this look like a combination of bikini and chastity pants?

"Are you sure you want me to wear it like this?"

Shi Gui hugged him from behind and looked at the mirror. His fingers gently traced the chain. Yan Bai felt the slightly cool chain, the hot fingertips, and the contradictory stimulation like ice and fire!

"It's so beautiful! I'm looking forward to the evening. Tonight is like this..."

Yan Bai couldn't bear to look at his current state, so he pushed Shigui away and quickly put on the clothes next to him.

Ji Gui laughed and helped him tidy up his clothes.

After putting on his clothes, Yan Bai took pictures before and after. Fortunately, the chain was thin enough and the clothes were loose, so there were no clues.

Shigui took Yan Bai's hand and said,

"Don't worry, brother Yan, how could I let others see this beautiful scenery? This is our unique taste!"

Yan Bai rolled his eyes and followed him downstairs, Shigui took him there. Subway.

Both of them were dazzlingly handsome, and they received a lot of silent attention along the way, especially the young girl.

There are also people who are eager to strike up a conversation, but Shi Gui is like a moving iceberg, protecting Yan Bai in the corner, with a cold and distant look on his face, and a state of being repulsive to people thousands of miles away. It is very obvious that people dare not approach easily.

Despite his sensitivity, he could still feel the eager gazes directed at Yan Bai from time to time, which made him quite unhappy, and the air conditioning dropped by two degrees.

Ji Gui gently adjusted Yan Bai's shirt collar and whispered softly.

"It seems it's more convenient to buy a car. So many people are looking at Brother Yan, I'm really unhappy!"

Holding the painting, Yan Bai was speechless in a quiet corner.

He Guiben was half a head taller than Yan Bai. At this time, he opened his arms to grab the handle and surrounded Yan Bai. Almost no one could see Yan Bai clearly!

"Where is anyone looking at me? I think you're pretty much the same!"

Shigui pouted,

"I've never found people so annoying when I've been traveling by myself before!"

Yan Bai quickly covered his mouth,

"Shut up, do you want to cause public outrage?"