052 - 054

Chapter 52: The young master is forced to love the villain as a substitute 7

Yan Bai wanted to say something else, Lan Liuhuo wrote lightly:

"If you are really not sleepy, let's do it again."

Yan Bai...

come again? My waist will be broken!

Yan Bai calmed down, and the two of them fell asleep again, and he felt alive again.

After going to the main courtyard to pay their respects, the two of them returned to their own courtyard to have breakfast.

"Yan Bai, what I told you last night is all true. Lanshan is indeed my father."

"I plan to ask him directly. Can you accompany me out today to provide cover?"

"Last night Do you remember everything?"

"Of course!"

Yan Bai gritted his teeth,

"Then you keep calling me Lao Gong, do you still remember it?"

The nine-tailed fox jumped up and down,

"The villain's routine is too deep, it turns out he is Pretending to be crazy while drinking!"

Lan Liuhuo...

"Uh...actually, I don't remember everything."

Yan Bai turned around and left, and Lan Liuhuo quickly caught up,

"Where are you going?"

"Didn't you say you were going to see Lan Shan?"

Lan Liuhuo smiled and hurriedly followed.

Yan Bai asked the driver to park the car directly at a teahouse.

Yan Bai has a private room here all year round, with the door closed, so no one can disturb him even if he stays for a whole day.

Lan Liuhuo entered the box, took off his women's clothes in front of Yan Bai, and put on the men's clothes he had brought.

Yan Bai was eating melon seeds and watching his transformation.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, broad shoulders, narrow waist, long legs!"

Lan Liuhuo arranged his hair and smiled evilly,

"How is it? How do I compare to Huo Huo? It's not a loss if you marry me, right?"

Yan Bai...

where is the fire? Are you angry with this person? He just made up this name randomly after Lan Liuhuo's name.

As for the famous prostitute in the brothel who was redeemed by the original owner, what does it have to do with him?

Speaking of Huo Huo, Lan Liuhuo felt sour at the moment,

"If I hadn't replaced her, you would have slept with her long ago, right?"

Yan Bai had to show his loyalty when he should.

"No, I only have you and not her in my heart!"

Lan Liuhuo bit Yan Bai's lips,

"What you said, you must always remember this sentence."

Yan Bai showed his teeth in pain, "You are crazy !"

Lan Liuhuo walked away with a smile, leaving only a rant.

"If you're tired of waiting, just think about last night!"

Yan Bai threw a melon seed at him and the person had already closed the door and left.