271 - 272

Chapter 271 Extra: Hassan and His Crystal Boy 19

Hassan and Salma attracted everyone's attention as soon as they entered the room. Salma said to Hassan and Lan Zhou:

"You go and play, I will go on stage first. Say a few words." After that, he turned and walked onto the stage.

Hassan had already seen Mr. Lan's figure and led Lan Zhou in that direction.

"Mr. Lan is also here today. I haven't seen you for a long time. I guess I miss you so much. I'll take you over to see you."

Lan Zhou smiled for the first time in several days.

"It's so far away, did you also invite grandpa?"

"Yes, I guess you might miss him."

Lan Zhou looked at Hassan with watery eyes.

"Thank you, Hassan."

Hassan smiled and said nothing, and the two of them had already walked to Mr. Lan.

Mr. Lan took two steps forward with his two granddaughters.

"Prince Hassan."

"Hello, Mr. Lan!"

Mr. Lan introduced the two beautiful girls beside him to Hassan.

"These are my two granddaughters, Lan Tian'er and Lan Bao'er. I'm also bringing them here to see them."

"Welcome, I hope you have a good time here."

The two girls looked at the majestic and handsome Moroccan in front of them. Prince, it's really hard not to bump into the little deer.

Their faces were red and they greeted Hassan shyly.

Mr. Lan felt relieved when he saw that Lan Zhou's face was rosy and he seemed to be a little fatter.

"Zhou'er, have you brought any trouble to the prince?"

Hassan answered for Lan Zhou with a smile.

"He brought me only happiness and no trouble. My mother also liked him very much. They became very good friends."

Mr. Lan smiled happily.

"The prince is so kind."

Hassan patted Lan Zhou's arm twice and said to him:

"You can play around and eat something first, and I will go and talk with the old gentleman."

"Okay."

Lan Baoer and Lan Tian'er looked at Hassan's back with admiration on her face. Lan Tian'er asked Lan Zhou.

"Lan Zhou, Prince Hassan is so young, promising, and so kind. Does he have a girlfriend?"

Lan Zhou was startled.

"No, Salma meant that he wanted him to find his lover at this ball."

Lan Tian'er was excited for a moment and grabbed Lan Zhou's arm.

"Can you recommend me to him? You are so familiar with him. Can you let me live in the Rabat Palace for a few days and let me develop a relationship with him?"

Lan Zhou frowned slightly.

"This is someone else's place. I have no right to let others stay."

Lan Tian'er threw away his arm with some annoyance.

"Brother, you are always so inflexible. It's really strange why the prince looks at you so differently."

Lan Zhou blinked.

"Hassan thinks of me differently?"

Lan Baoer interjected.

"Isn't that true? Look who he invited to live in the palace for so long? He

even sent you a bodyguard before. Grandpa said that bodyguard was amazing!

What did you do to Prince Hassan? Did he treat you like this?"

Lan Zhou Thinking carefully, Hassan undoubtedly treated him extremely well, but he had never thought about whether this kindness was unique.

Now that I think about it, it seems that Hassan alone is the best to him. Lan Zhou feels a little happy in his heart, but he doesn't know why he is happy.

Lan Baoer asked Lan Zhou.

"Is this what the legendary Queen Salma meant? You are very familiar with her. Can you introduce me to her? It would be a good idea to start with her."

Lan Zhou frowned at him.

"What are you going to do?"

Lan Bao'er looked at him with a bit of hatred.

"I am your biological sister. If we marry well, it will be good for your future. Of course, meeting Salma is to leave a good impression on the future mother-in-law."

"You want to marry Hassan?"

Lan didn't know why. Zhou felt very uncomfortable when he heard this.

Lan Bao'er and Lan Tian'er looked at each other, "You also want to marry Prince Hassan? There are so many young talents in the room, why do you want to fight with me?"

"I am the eldest sister and I fell in love with him first. How could you? Steal it with me?"

"How can this thing come first? I fell in love with him at first sight."

...

The two of them started arguing. Lan Zhou walked away a little irritably, went to the window next to him, and looked at the tulips outside the window. Depressed.

The oil field cooperation project between Hassan and Lam has entered the contract signing stage, and everything is progressing smoothly.

It is indeed difficult to exploit this oil field, and Hassan is not completely giving money to Lan Sheng.

Existing technology cannot exploit this oil field, or in other words, the cost of extraction using existing technology is too high and cannot be exploited on a large scale.

Lan's is responsible for technology, and cooperates in development in the form of technology shares. Lan's must invest in scientific research funds to find better mining technology. This cooperation seems to be mutually beneficial.

Mr. Lan was no longer so entangled and signed the contract with peace of mind.

The two talked about the future direction of technology development and reached a basic agreement.

At this time, the first dance of the ball was about to begin, and Hassan, as the organizer, was going to perform the opening dance.

Hassan said goodbye to Mr. Lan in a gentlemanly manner.

"I'm going to do the opening dance, but unfortunately I don't have a partner. It seems I need Lan Zhou to help me."

Mr. Lan smiled awkwardly. In his traditional understanding, social dancing is naturally performed by a man and a woman. It looks even better. It seems a little strange that two men are dancing together.

But maybe Prince Hassan didn't want to cause any scandal, so he deliberately used Lan Zhou as a shield, right?

After all, every move of the prince of a country is under the spotlight, and every move will be infinitely magnified.

The opening dance is such an important dance, and the person dancing with it will definitely be speculated about the relationship between the two people. Lan Zhou is indeed a good shield.

When Hassan found Lan Zhou by the window, he was looking out the window lonely.

Hassan walked up to him and said softly:

"Can you dance the opening dance with me?"

Lan Zhou's thoughts came back to him, and he came back to his senses. He had his own dance teacher, and he was very good at social etiquette and other dances.

Lan Zhou's eyes recovered from the confusion.

"Okay."

Hassan took his hand and led him to the center of the dance floor.

A blues dance music sounded, with a strong palace color and classical charm, and Hassan gentlemanly brought Lan Zhou to the dance floor.

The two are handsome, the male is even more handsome, one in black and one in white complementing each other, their dancing postures are leisurely, and their elegant and elegant demeanor is admirable.

Although it is not a fancy or difficult dance, it is very suitable for two people and shows nobility and elegance.

Among the young men and women watching, there were many secret admirers of Hassan. They should have been very jealous of Lan Zhou at this moment.

But Lan Zhou looks so harmless and pure that it makes people unable to feel jealous. Instead, he has many admirers of Lan Zhou. They all privately inquire about who this person is, but to no avail.