061 - 063

Chapter 61 When Fake Bingshan Lawyer Meets Teacher Yan 4

Han Shuiyi was helping Yan Bai disinfect while sizing up the young man in front of him.

Han Shuiyi hated weak people the most. Like his mother, he would submit and die miserably. In the final analysis, it was because his character was too cowardly.

But the young man in front of him had a seemingly weak and innocent appearance, but he had an absolutely different heart.

Han Shueyi's curiosity drove him to take the initiative to talk.

"Why did you come here alone?"

Yan Bai took the opportunity to get close to him.

"I came back to China alone, and I wanted to go out for a walk at night. Unexpectedly, all my cash was stolen, and then I met some gangsters who wanted to rob me!"

"The security here is so terrible that I don't even dare to go home. ! Can you take me in?"

Han Xueyi...

"How do you know I'm not a more terrifying pervert?"

Yan Bai was full of confidence,

"Of course you are not! You are so kind, and you are willing to heal my injuries!"

Han Xueyi sneered,

"Remember, no one in this world is trustworthy, not even your own relatives!"

"I can't help you, and I can't take you in!"

Yan Bai grabbed the corner of his clothes and used it without shame. His big eyes were blinking, his face was full of pity and helplessness.

"But all the money I brought back to China was stolen. I'm penniless now, and the hotel will have to renew tomorrow. I haven't found a job yet. Please help me!"

Han Xueyi looked at Yan Bai and distinguished him carefully. The words were true and false, and then they discovered that they were false!

But this just piqued his interest. He wanted to see what the little wild cat had planned!

Han Xueyi said lightly:

"Okay, then you can go and stay at my house first!"

Hey!

Is it that easy?

Yan Bai seemed very happy and said:

"Thank you, can you take me to the hotel to pick up my luggage first?"

Han Xueyi listened to Yan Bai's soft and sweet voice, and felt a trace of tingling flowing through his body, which made people feel uncomfortable. His bones were itching.

"Okay!"

the nine-tailed fox cheered,

"Lord Demon Lord is mighty! The paste was successful!"

Yan Bai picked up his luggage and followed the villain back to his residence.

Han Xueyi lives in a high-end apartment that is not too big, with only two bedrooms.

But the advantage is that the decoration is fashionable and comfortable, and the lighting is good.

Han Xueyi went to the kitchen to cook two bowls of noodles. Yan Bai had already packed up his things in the room and came out just in time to bring the noodles to the table.

Yan Bai smelled the fragrant smell of coriander,

"Wow, there is coriander! My favorite!"

After saying that, he looked up at Han Xueyi shyly,