I. Flirty Brother Vs. Iceberg Brother

Chapter 1 Flirty Brother vs. Iceberg Brother 1

[Ding! The target villain has been detected! Name: Yan Han! 】

【Ding! The villain's evil thoughts are worth 20%! ]

As soon as Yan Bai entered the new world, he felt dizzy. The intense drunkenness instantly overwhelmed him, and his consciousness immediately fell into chaos.

Then he was roughly thrown into the bathtub.

Yan Bai was so drunk that everything was spinning around, and he suddenly got into the bathtub. He didn't know the direction, and his head immediately sank into the water.

Then he was roughly grabbed by the collar and pulled out of the water.

A very impatient and magnetic voice was very close at hand,

"Yan Bai! If you pretend to be crazy with wine again, I will push your head in and take a good drink of water!"

Yan Bai reluctantly opened his eyes, and there was a mist, and a picture The beautiful face that was cut with a knife and axe was blurry, only an inch away from him.

Yan Bai's head was beating slowly at this moment, and he didn't understand what the man in front of him said.

I just thought that Immortal Emperor Shiyu was trying to clean himself up afterwards and asked for a kiss as a reward.

Yan Bai pecked him on the lips very perfunctorily,

"Immortal Emperor, don't make trouble, carry me to bed quickly, I feel dizzy."

Then he closed his eyes with peace of mind.

What he didn't know was that the person in front of him was already in a state of turmoil.

Yan Han grabbed the hand of Yan Bai's clothes, the joints turned white, and the iceberg expression on his face that had never changed for thousands of years was rare and a little out of control, seeming shocked and angry.

What did this bastard do? He kissed himself, but he still had such a perfunctory attitude!

The most serious thing is that he called someone else's name. Who is the Immortal Emperor? Is this a name that a normal person can have? Why have I never heard of this? When did we meet these good friends?

I looked down and saw Yan Bai sleeping calmly. I was so angry!

Why did he feel so at ease after causing trouble? Are you upset yourself?

Yanhan quickly took off his dirty clothes, and Yanbai soon turned into a naked mermaid.

The skin of the person in front of her is as white and pink as a newborn baby, slender but not thin, and every inch is extremely beautiful.

Yan Bai was awakened by his rough movements and reluctantly opened his eyes,

"You hurt me."

Yan Han felt that the voice was crisp and sweet, and his pink lips opened and closed as seductively as if they were dipped in honey.

Yan Han stared at the lips that smelled like honey, wanting to do something treacherous.

This thought became more and more intense, and even made him lose consciousness for a moment.

At this time, Yan Bai yelled at Yan Han unconsciously, and then suddenly came back to his senses. However, he was startled by the thoughts in his heart and quickly retreated.

This is Yanbai!

Yan Han regained his composure and stepped back. Yan Bai, who was already drunk and confused, now even more confused about what time it was, looked confused and dull.