067 - 069

Chapter 67 When Fake Bingshan Lawyer Meets Teacher Yan 10

Hu Erting was so angry that he was shaking all over. It had been many years since anyone had scolded him in person like this, and he was not very good at talking back!

"You, you're a dirty kid..."

Yan Bai didn't want to listen to his nonsense, so he kicked him to the ground. Hu Erting was about to scream, but Yan Bai's eyes were quick and he stuffed a rag on the side into his mouth.

Then there was a flying kick. Yan Bai had magic power, how could Hu Erting withstand it? After a while, he was beaten so hard that he couldn't move and could hardly get up.

Yan Bai stopped and said,

"Kicking you really made my shoes dirty! Remember, don't show up in front of Lawyer Han in the future, otherwise I'll beat you every time I see you!"

Hu Erting was really scared of being beaten, so he nodded quickly, Yan Bai saw After sleeping, he slowly washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom.

However, what he didn't see was that around the corner, Han Shuiyi heard everything, and a subtle smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

How many years has it been since no one protected him like this?

His mother's only protection cost him his own destiny.

This feeling is not bad!

【Ding! The villain's blackening value is -2! 】

【Ding! The current villain's blackening value is 95! 】

Yan Bai returned to his seat and found that Han Xueyi was not there. He turned around to look for it. Han Xueyi walked over from the bar,

"Are you looking for me? I just went to buy a pack of cigarettes!"

"Oh! Mr. Hu was not feeling well just now. First, If you go back, your cooperation may be ruined!"

Han Xueyi smiled,

"I didn't plan to cooperate with him at first, so just leave. You can go on a date with peace of mind. I'll have something to eat here and wait for you."

" OK!"

Yan Bai sat back at his reserved seat and just ordered a glass of water when Fu An appeared on the stage in a well-dressed and elegant manner.

He walked to Yan Bai with a smile and said,

"Yan Bai! Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Yan Bai seemed very surprised,

"Why is it you? Are you Uncle Fu's son?"

"Why don't you call me brother Fu? I like this. Call me!"

Yan Bai trembled all over, with goosebumps all over the floor.

"If I knew it was you, I definitely wouldn't have come, you bad guy!"

Although he was raging, his tone was really soft, more like coquettishness. Yan Bai himself despised his own tone!

Fu'an was scolded, but he felt a different kind of feeling well up in his heart, itching. He bent down and placed a small bag in his hand in front of Yan Bai.

"Yan Bai, it was my fault before. I didn't leave a good impression on you. How about we get to know each other again? Uncle Yan asked me to take care of you!"

Yan Bai slapped away the hand that was trying to hold his shoulders,

"I You don't need to take care of me. I have someone to take care of you. I'm doing very well now! You, an old pervert, can go as far as you want. Don't appear in front of me in the future!"

Fu'an's face turned cold,

"Who will take care of you? Han Shiyi? ? Do you know what kind of thing he is?"

"His mother is a murderer, his father is a paralytic, and he has stolen my money before. He is not a good person! Yan Bai, don't just look at people by their appearance, there is more. Get to know some, there are people who are the best at pretending!"

[Ding! warn! warn! The villain's anger level has soared and is about to turn dark! ]

The nine-tailed fox jumped, "Hurry up and abuse the male protagonist!"

Yan Bai sneered,

"I don't believe you at all. I know what kind of person Han Xueyi is and how good he is!"

"And you are behind this Those who speak ill of others are shady villains!"

"Even if his life experience is as you said, his parents have nothing to do with him! People cannot choose their own life experience."

"Even if it is really that life experience . , he also turned a bad hand into a king."

"Now he is the best among people, and he has made his way out of the world on his own. Doesn't it prove his excellence?"

"If you don't have a good father, you have The current scenery?"

"If you were in his situation, I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to get out of the quagmire in this life, right?"

"Who do you think is more worthy of respect?"

[Ding! The villain's blackening value is -2! 】

【Ding! The current villain's darkening value is 93! ]

"Yeah! Lord Demon Lord is mighty! You are on the right path, keep working hard!"

Fu'an was stunned for a moment after being scolded,

"Yanbai, why do you think so? I have always graduated from a top prestigious school, and I relied on my own Strength!"

Yan Bai sneered,

"So your father has never donated a teaching building to the school? Your tutor was not arranged by your father?"

Fu'an...

"Although there is, but make reasonable use of the resources around you to make your own The road is smoother, isn't that one of my abilities?"

"No one said you can't use these resources, but if you use these resources, don't blatantly say that it's all based on your own strength!"

"If Han Xueyi has the resources you have, and his position is much higher than it is now!"

"So how did you get that sense of superiority in front of him?"

"Are you blushing or not?"

Fu'an...

Yan Bai continued Start complaining,

"Take back the gift, and don't contact me in the future. I don't want to be friends with people of low character!"