217 - 219

Chapter 217 The Republic of China Actor and His Financier 21

Kawano Hongshu sent away the woman, leaving only two people in the room.

Kawano Hongshu said:

"Isn't Yan Jiu the most lecherous? Why doesn't he eat the meat that's served to his mouth?"

Kawano He angrily smashed a tea cup next to him.

"I've already used Meiwan. If he and I had sex together, he would never forget me. How hateful! He actually mocked my appearance."

Kawanohe knew that the beauty Yan Jiu was talking about was Yan Bai. The most hateful thing is that Yan Jiu said It's completely true, she really can't compare to Yan Bai's stunning beauty.

Kawano Hongshu sneered.

"You're generous. There are only three pills but you're willing to use one on him. It's a pity that all your efforts were in vain. Are you attracted to him?"

Kawanohe was a little annoyed.

"Isn't this for our great cause?"

"Don't forget who you belong to, don't forget your identity, a successful spy must guard his heart."

Kawano Kai's face turned cold.

"You don't have to keep reminding me that I am a dog that you kindly took out from the orphanage. Haven't I been working hard for you?" "It's

good that you know. Since the Meiwan has been used, don't waste it. Come with me. !"

Kawanohe looked gloomy and reluctantly followed him into the inner room.

Yan Jiu went outside and blew in the cold wind, and the influence of Meiwan's aura on Kawanohe's body dissipated.

With a gloomy look on his face, he went back to Yan Mansion to find Yan Bai. He was eager to wash his eyes and ears.

Yanbai's angelic face and gentle voice might be able to dilute the nausea in his chest.

Rusu held the small medicine bag in her hand and looked at it for a long time.

Kawanohe asked her to use this thing to get rid of Yanbai, but there are so many people in the backyard. After getting rid of Yanbai, there are also Yanhong and Yanlu, when will it end?

The only way to capture Yan Jiu's heart and body is once and for all.

At this time, the spy she paid came to report that Yan Jiu had returned and went directly to Yan Bai's house.

After hearing the news, Ru Su's hesitant heart suddenly became firm. If she didn't take action, Yan Jiu's heart would be taken away.

She gave a few instructions to the servants to prepare food and went directly to Yan Bai's yard.

Yan Jiuzheng and Yan Bai were sitting in the courtyard chatting, and they seemed much calmer.

Rusu came in and ran straight to Yan Jiu, holding the corner of his clothes, her eyes filled with spring water and tenderness.

"Master Jiu, do you want to go to my place for a midnight snack? I asked someone to prepare your favorite rice porridge before I go out."

Yan Jiu only drank wine one night, and now he is indeed feeling a little uncomfortable in his stomach. Please order some rice porridge. Rice porridge boiled with some fresh seafood is really a good late-night snack.

Yan Jiuji naturally took Yan Bai's hand and pulled him up.

"Then let's go have something to eat together."

Ru Su...

Yan Bai...

the heroine must want to be a demon, probably an old-fashioned trick like seduction. I don't really want to be a lightbulb, but there is delicious food, so I'll drop by and watch the excitement.

Rusu stood back in a daze for two seconds, touched the small medicine bag in her arms, and quickly followed.

The casserole is already boiling on the small dining table. The rice soup in the pot is smooth, the porridge is dense, and the charcoal underneath is glowing and exuding a warm color.

When Yan Jiu saw the charcoal, he suddenly thought of the small red clay stove beside Yan Bai that day, and became a little interested.

He asked the butler to get two jugs of wine and said to Yan Bai:

"It's late today, how about some Longyan Chentan wine with a low alcohol content?"

Yan Bai licked his lower lip, not hiding his greedy look.

"Okay!"

Yan Jiu smiled.

Rusu hurriedly and diligently served a bowl of porridge to Yan Jiu, and Yan Jiu handed it to Yan Bai next to him.

Yan Bai took it unceremoniously. He happened to be a little hungry.

Rusu's eyes almost dropped when she looked at him. When had Yan Jiu ever been so considerate?

She could only fill another bowl and pass it to Yan Jiu.

When the wine was brought over, Rusu's eyes rolled slightly.

"The rice wine tastes better when it's warm. I'll heat it up."

Yan Bai stared at the shells and shrimps on the table, and a clever servant stood nearby to help put the seafood in the pot.

Yan Bai finished a bowl of hot porridge and started to eat seafood. At this time, Rusu came belatedly and came back with a pot of warm wine and two wine glasses.

He placed the wine glasses in front of Yan Jiu and Yan Bai, and poured wine for them diligently.

Yan Jiu's stomach felt better and he felt much more comfortable. He picked up the wine glass and wanted to take a sip.

Suddenly, Yan Jiu's hand stopped, he put the wine glass on the tip of his nose and sniffed, Ru Su looked at him nervously.

Yan Jiu looked up at her, and Ru Su lowered her head to drink the porridge with a guilty conscience.

He took the wine in front of Yan Bai, put it to the tip of his nose, sniffed it, and put it back.

Yan Bai was eating happily, but he didn't know why.

Yan Jiu said to Ru Su, who was drinking porridge with his head down,

"Here, drink this cup."

He placed the glass of wine in front of him in Ru Su's hand.

Rusu's hand holding the spoon shook and her face turned pale.

It's over! Yan Jiu found out.

The glass of wine in front of Rusu was indeed unusual. Kawanohe gave her an aphrodisiac. Finally, in the dead of night, Yan Jiu came to her room.

She wanted Yan Jiu to be moved, and then she would find a way to send Yan Bai away, and Yan Jiu and her would naturally have some stories.

If I have another child, everything will be fine.

But she didn't know that Yan Jiu had been particularly sensitive to this smell since he was poisoned ten years ago, and he could smell it immediately.

Seeing Rusu's expression again, what else don't you understand?

Rusu looked at him with pleading eyes. Yan Jiu showed no expression, but Rusu felt a bit cold, like being stared at by a poisonous snake.

Yan Jiu's voice was soft but unquestionable.

"Drink it, don't waste it."

Rusu could only drink it all in one gulp.

Yan Jiu was almost done eating and put down his chopsticks when he saw Yan Bai.

"Have you eaten?"

Yan Bai nodded, Yan Jiu took his hand and left.

Give instructions to the butler as you walk out the door.

"My aunt is not feeling well. Please don't let her go out for the next two months."

The voice was neither loud nor quiet, and Ru Su could hear it completely.

Then the door was shut ruthlessly, and a big lock was placed on the outside.

Rusu's tears couldn't stop flowing down. Was she grounding herself?

If Rusu just wants to be a real concubine, why can't Yan Jiu make it happen?

There were so many people in the backyard sleeping with him, why couldn't there be more of me?

The effects of the medicine soon took effect. I don't know how Ru Su survived the night. It was just that the servant who brought her meals the next day cleared away the messy cups and plates.

The concubine was also lying on the ground with disheveled hair, looking very embarrassed.

The servant was startled and quickly helped the man up. He was relieved to find that nothing serious happened.

Yan Jiu never said a word to her from beginning to end. Only she and Yan Jiu knew the reason why she was imprisoned.

Yan Jiu said she would be detained for two months, but no one dared to let her out a day early. She was living as usual, feeling upset.