082 - 084

Chapter 82 Green Tea Omega Hunting the Top Alpha8

A nine-tailed fox who was watching and learning, bowed to the acting skills of Lord Demon Lord.

"Sir, you are really good at controlling both white and tea!"

Yan Bai glared at him,

"I heard that with the ABO setting, having sex during the omega fever period can be so refreshing that it can last for seven days. I really can't wait to try it. !

"It's a pity that it only happens once every six months. It's a pity that I don't know when I will start!" "

The nine-tailed fox covered his face. He didn't know such a demon king!

Yan Bai also went up to the second floor. A door opened, and bright light came from inside.

The sound of running water could be heard. It should be Jun Yuyu He was taking a shower.

There were five other doors, all closed.

Yan Bai opened the five doors one by one, trying to find a guest room to rest.

However, every one of them was locked!

Yan Bai raised the corners of his lips, the villain is quite scheming. !

Just what he wanted!

Yan Bai walked into the only open door of the master bedroom, sat down on the chair in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, crossed his legs and looked at the room.

There were some serious and stereotyped rooms, but they were extremely neat, and the quilts were folded into standard tofu Yes, this may be related to the fact that the villain is a soldier.

At this moment, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped, and Yan Bai immediately put down his legs and sat down obediently.

Jun Yuyu saw Yan Bai's obedient appearance when he went out, and he smiled,

" Go take a shower! "

Yan Bai hesitated for a while, but went anyway. A pair of clean pajamas were already prepared inside. Yan Bai smiled, extra points for being a villain! Yan Bai

came out after washing, and Jun Yuyi was already lying on the bed reading. There was only a bed left in the room. The headlamp was still on.

Jun Yuyu patted the bed,

"It's ten o'clock, go to bed!" "

Yan Bai walked slowly to the bed, pretending to be very reluctant, but in fact he was about to burst into happiness.

Jun Yuyi pulled the hesitant man standing by the bed onto the bed,

"I won't eat you. , what are you afraid of?

Yan Bai lamented in his heart,

"Why don't you eat me? " "

Yan Bai fell into Jun YuYe's arms, and Jun YuYe hugged him.

With the warm nephrite in his arms, and smelling the refreshing fragrance of vegetation, Jun YuYe felt extremely at ease, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Yan Bai...

He can only sleep!

The next day, Jun Yuyu's biological clock made him wake up at 6:00 on time, which is the time for daily morning exercise.

A good night's sleep made Jun Yuyu particularly energetic and happy.

Jun Yuyu slept His posture was upright, as if he was standing in a military posture, while Yanbai was clinging to him like an octopus, sleeping soundly.

For the first time, Jun Yuyu felt that it was a bit difficult to get up. He didn't want to leave at all in this situation, okay?

He lay there for another 5 minutes and stared at Yan Bai's little face for another 5 minutes.

It wasn't until the biological clock was screaming that he felt reluctant to give up. He gently moved his arms and legs off his body and put another pillow on his body. Stuffed into his arms, he got out of bed lightly.

Jun Yuyi went for a ten-kilometer run as usual and did a few sets of boxing. When he got home at 8 o'clock, the bedroom was still quiet.

Jun Yuyi took a bath and changed on the first floor. He put on his clothes and cooked breakfast with omelettes.

When Yan Bai came downstairs, Jun Yuyi's breakfast had been served on the table, two omelettes, muffins, and milk.

Jun Yuyi was holding the pan and putting the last few slices on the table. Put the bacon on the plate.

The half-wet hair is stranded, glowing softly in the morning sun.

Under the black sports short sleeves, half of the strong forearms are exposed, and there is a sexy atmosphere in the strong arms waving.

Jun When Yu Yu saw him coming down, he said,

"Come here for breakfast!" "

Yan Bai took his eyes away from his waist with difficulty, and went downstairs to sit down without squinting. Jun Yuyi

put down the pot and came back, pressing down a strand of hair on the top of his head, a smile overflowing, why is his hair so stranded? Are they all so cute?

After eating, Yan Bai went upstairs to wash up and change clothes. When he dressed up and came downstairs, Jun Yuyi had already washed the dishes and was waiting for him with the car keys.

"I want to go to school too, let's come together!" "

"Okay, thank you! "

You're welcome. You have to adapt to my role as your husband as soon as possible. You don't need to be so polite to me." "

Yan Bai blushed a little and lowered his head in silence.

When they arrived at the school, the two of them walked apart in two directions.

Yan Bai had already taken two steps, then turned back and bowed to Jun Yuyi,

"Thank you for sending me to school! "

Jun Yuyi...

isn't his wife a bit cute

?

He watched Yan Bai walk into the classroom, then turned and walked out of the school. He just needs to come when there are classes, and he only has classes this afternoon.

Just wanted to He wanted to send Yan Bai off, but was worried that he would be burdened, so he found an excuse to send him off.

Jun Yuyu went directly to his secret camp.

The secret camp was an organization he had secretly funded in the past few years. It consisted of some people who were disabled in the war. It is composed of retired soldiers with few livelihood skills.

Once these soldiers are disabled, their pensions are not large and often cannot support their lives for a long time.

And most of them have few livelihood skills and have almost no other abilities except fighting.

Jun Yu Yu has personally experienced the cruelty of the battlefield, and he also understands that these people have a miserable retreat.

He is not short of money, but he can't keep supporting them in vain. It's not that he can't pay the money, but he's afraid that their self-esteem won't be able to bear it.

So he organized a secret camp to take on tasks that couldn't be brought to the table.

Help people deal with problems that the law couldn't solve.

For example, helping abused omegas avoid their Alphas.

For example, helping people find missing family members.

And then For example, punishing some evildoers who are not allowed to do anything by the law but are heinous.

...

Soldiers have their own set of standards, which are not based on the law, but on morality.

In order to regulate their behavior, do not cross the line for money. Jun Yuyi will personally review and approve the tasks he takes.

But he came here today not to approve the tasks, but to issue a few orders.

The Hunting Club cannot stay!

And the He family where He Weier is located should also check It's over!

Jun YuYe made arrangements, and the next day, He Weier was sued for defamation.

Jun YuYe kept his word and sued him when he said he would. And because the evidence was solid, He Weil was sentenced to one year in prison. Years.

At the same time, his family was also experiencing bad luck. Anyone who had done something dirty encountered various retributions.

Some lost their entire family, some had their wives separated, and some were disabled in accidents...

He Weier received one bad news after another in prison. He knew that this was no coincidence. This was Jun Yuyu's revenge!

He Weier contacted Anji Xi and hoped that he would find a way to help him. After all, he was standing up for him!

However, Anjixi became ruthless and said,

"Weir, I'm really sorry. I'm abroad now. I'm afraid I can't help you!"

After that, he hung up the phone.

However, He Weier knew from his family that Anji Xi was in China!

How much He Weier loved Anji Xi before, but how much he hates Anji Xi now!

At the same time, the Hunting Club also suffered a devastating blow.

The club's owner and senior VIP members suddenly discovered that they had all been captured in a secret place.

All of them underwent genital cavity transplantation without surgical anesthesia!

They are basically Alphas, the top of the food chain, but now they are equipped with reproductive chambers that only Omegas can have, and they have become monsters that can be played with!