028 - 030

Chapter 28 The Young Master from a Rich Family Was Forced to Love 12 Gu Mingyi knew that the four of them could not handle one person, and he almost died of anger!

But his father urged him to return to the country, so he could only deal with him later.

Yan Bai asked the nine-tailed fox bitterly.

"Did the male protagonist do this?"

"Lord Demon Lord, yes!"

Yan Bai's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Although I can't kill the male protagonist, but he's so pretentious, I have to make him suffer a little!"

"As long as the villain doesn't turn to death and the male protagonist lives a long life, no matter how the plot collapses, it will be fine." Consider my mission accomplished, right?"

Nine-tailed Fox: "Uh..."

There seems to be a big bug in the mission system set by Immortal Emperor Shiyu.

"I have carefully read through all the plane rules, and I really can't find any clause that refutes your above theory."

"So, it seems that you are right to understand it this way, right?"

Yan Bai smiled handsomely, charmingly.

"I understand!"

The nine-tailed fox always has a bad premonition. The male protagonist is in danger!

Ye Shengzhe injured his foot, as if he had been confined to confinement, and Yan Bai was paralyzed.

He had to help with back rubs when taking a shower, massages when sleeping, and helping birds when going to the toilet...

Yan Bai seriously suspected that he was taking advantage of the situation, but he had no evidence!

Finally, when Yan Bai's patience ran out, Ye Shengzhe returned to normal.

Yan Bai squeezed his itchy fist and waved at Ye Shengzhe.

"You are lucky!"

Ye Shengzhe pretended to be scared and ran away with his head in his arms, Yan Bai was amused again.

"It's time to go back to China. My honeymoon is over and domestic news has quieted down."

Ye Shengzhe smiled and said, "It's our honeymoon!"

Yan Bai was too lazy to take advantage of him and packed his things.

Ye Shengzhe's game project has begun public testing. The advertising and warm-up effects are very good. As expected, the official launch will bring huge profits.

Ye Shengzhe secretly ordered a pair of rings and quickly took them back while Yan Bai was packing his things.

Carefully hide it at the bottom of your luggage.

What he didn't know was that Yan Bai also went out for a trip.

In the original plot, there was a mole in Ye Shengzhe, the partner of the game project.

The original data was stolen and sold to Gu Mingyi at a high price.

Gu Mingyi realized the huge value of this game and took advantage of the time difference between domestic and international processes to quickly register a patent in China.

And all processes are reduced and the game is quickly launched in China.

Instead, the game was released before Ye Shengzhe's side who followed the rules and followed the public beta test.