124 - 126

Chapter 124 The cross-dressing villain is a pervert 13

"Since we have been delayed for eighteen years, wouldn't it be good to stop the loss and leave in time? Don't you have someone you want to cherish and protect?"

Shen Chaolu was angry,

"You really It's useless, don't make excuses for your cowardice. There is no way to stop the loss in time, I just need to retaliate, an eye for an eye! Only when the evildoers pay their due price can I have a new life."

There is no need to talk about it anymore, Shen Si Zai stopped talking nonsense, turned around and left without looking back, murmuring:

"I have someone I want to protect..."

Shen Chaolu was so angry that she jumped behind her:

"Smelly man, a damn coward, not a good person!"

Shen Si went straight to Yan . Bai's residence, when he arrived at the door of his house on the 11th floor, he put his bag on the ground and sat quietly against the wall, flipping through a book "Motorcycle Maintenance Technology".

School hasn't started yet, so the teacher Yan Bai has nothing to do. He played games all night last night and slept until the afternoon today.

If he wasn't too hungry, he would still be able to sleep.

The hunger in his stomach made him unable to sleep, so he simply got up and was too lazy to cook for himself. He put on his plaid pajamas and slippers and planned to go downstairs to do something casual and soothe his five internal organs.

As soon as I went out sleepily, I tripped over a long leg.

Yan Bai stumbled, only to find the villains piled on the ground, with two long legs nestled at the door.

Shen Si was rubbing the place where Yan Bai had just stepped, and looked up at him pitifully:

"Professor Yan, my leg hurts!"

Yan Bai...

is touching, right?

"Uh... call an ambulance?"

"That's not necessary. Can you go to Professor Yan's house to rest for a while? You should be fine soon."

Yan Bai rubbed his growling stomach and reluctantly let the door open.

Shen stood up quietly and looked at Yan Bai, who was casual but free and easy. It was so novel and exciting!

He grabbed his backpack and walked forward, but his feet were weak and he swayed before he could steady himself.

This is really not an act. After sitting for six hours, my legs are numb.

Shen Si calmly rubbed his sore thighs slightly.

Yan Bai collapsed on the sofa without any image, suppressing his roaring stomach, and weakly asked Shen Si: "

Tell me, what are you doing? Why are you sitting outside the door?"

Shen Si noticed Yan Bai's movements sensitively,

"Yan Bai Professor, are you hungry? I know how to cook. In order to repay the kindness of taking you in, I will cook a meal for you. I am very fast."

Yan Bai, who was so hungry that his brain lacked oxygen, reacted slowly and looked at Shen Si. After looking around and rushing into the kitchen, Yan Bai realized something was wrong.

Take in? What kind of shelter is it? It's not what you think it is, right?

Before he could think about it carefully, Shen Si had already come out with a Hong Kong-style egg skating.

"Professor Yan, eat some smooth eggs first to warm your stomach, and the rest will be fine soon."

A light buttery aroma accompanied by the aroma of eggs poured into the nose, strongly stimulating Yan Bai's taste buds.

Yan Bai couldn't wait to take the plate and fork, and fork a piece of orange-butter-skinned, quivering egg into his mouth. The fragrance lingered delicately in his mouth, and the extremely tender and smooth texture danced on the tip of his tongue. It melted in his mouth and left a fragrant aroma on his lips and teeth.

All Yan Bai's rationality flew away. Some food warmed his stomach, and his stomach would remember that taste, and his taste buds would fall in love with that taste, or the person who created it.

Yan Bai finished eating the pitifully small egg and licked his lips with unfinished content.

not enough!

mean.

This is at most two eggs...

"Am I a person who can be satisfied with two eggs?"

The nine-tailed fox jumped out,

"According to past experience, you have to hold on to the wall with two eggs."

Yan Bai...

"You What kind of pornographic nonsense are you talking about!"

The nine-tailed fox moved coquettishly and flashed into the sea of ​​​​consciousness. Yan, who had just wanted to lock him in a small dark room, gave him a slap in the face and said bitterly:

"You can run fast!"

he said. Carrying the plate to the door of the kitchen, Shen Si was working on three stoves at the same time, but he didn't appear busy, only orderly and calm.

With a broad back, white shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and long dark hair like a waterfall, he is a landscape of his own.

One stove is heating steamed buns, another is boiling soup, and the other is stir-frying some white and green vegetables that I don't know what they are, but they smell sweet.

Yan Bai, who originally just wanted another plate of smooth eggs, suddenly gave up the idea of ​​eating eggs and lay down behind him to watch,

"What is this? It's so refreshing!"

"Hetang Xiao Chao, I saw how many vegetables you have in the refrigerator Just put them together, so you can eat more nutritiously."

Yan Bai looked at the steamed buns again,

"How many have been heated?"

"Two, are they enough for you?"

Yan Bai glanced at him with disgust,

"I'm like this Are you a stingy person? You watch while I eat?"

Yan Bai went to the refrigerator and took out four steamed buns and added them.

Shen Sifeng's eyes were slightly curved, and the joy in his heart could hardly be suppressed.

"Thank you!"

Yan Bai went to the bathroom to wash his face and rinse himself.

I woke up today without combing my head or washing my face. I originally planned to go downstairs to have a bite to eat before going back to sleep, so I let myself get messy.

Now that we have delicious food, out of respect for the food, let's freshen up!

When Yan Bai walked out of the bathroom, Shen Si had already put all the food on the table.

"Oh! How come it's so fast?"

"Only your heart."

...What kind of ancient text are you talking about?

acid!

Yan Bai sat down and realized that there was actually a grilled wing dish. It was a simple two dishes and one soup, but it was full of color, flavor and flavor, and the meal was served very quickly.

It's really a must-have artifact for home travel!

"Sit down and eat together."

Shen Si sat down obediently, and Yan Bai couldn't wait to grab a piece of chicken wing. It was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It was delicious!

Shen Si helped him put a bowl of salted egg and vegetable soup at hand, and Yan Bai couldn't stop eating.

Seeing him like this, Shen Si raised his lips and smiled.

"Professor Yan, is it delicious? Can I cook it for you every day from now on?"

Yan Bai nodded heartily, and it took him a while to realize what

he was doing. He asked while eating, "Why do you cook it for me every day?"

Shen Si looked sad. Looking at him,

"My mother kicked me out and told me never to appear in front of her. I was homeless, had no place to live, and no money, so I came to you. Can you take me in?" Me? I can take care of all the housework. When I work in the future, I will slowly pay back your rent."

Yan Bai felt anxious in his heart.

"If I hadn't known that you had millions in your account, I would have believed you!"

But Yan Bai had no objection to letting the little boy he had watched grow up under his skin and continue to raise him. After all, he was the target of the mission, right?

Especially the villain's cooking skills are not greedy. Isn't this for the mission?

"Okay, let's stay! Cooking and housework are enough to cover the rent. There is no need to pay extra."

Shen Si's heart that had been hanging around finally settled down. It seems that pretending to be pitiful really works. The elf is as kind as ever.

【Ding! The villain's blackening value is -10, and the current villain's blackening value is 45! 】

The nine-tailed fox looked at Shen Si who was washing the dishes diligently, and then at Yan Bai who had eaten too much and was lying on the sofa, and sighed inwardly.

"Who is raising whom? Master Demon Lord is really good at making rice bugs!"

For more than ten days, Yan Bai's life can be called a happy one. Shen Si can cook a variety of dishes, different every day, and Yan Bai's two bedrooms and one living room have become extremely tidy, and there is hardly a speck of dust to be found.

I don't know when Shen Si cleaned it, but he looks very leisurely every day.

In the blink of an eye, the day for college to start came. The university that Shen Si applied for was the S University where Yan Bai was studying, which was right next to Yan Bai's home.

Shen Si applied for day study and still came back to cook every day.

Yan Bai looked up and down in the full-length mirror that day, pinching a small lump of soft flesh on his waist:

"Shen Si, what do you think this is?"

Shen Si looked at him, confused.

Yan Bai said angrily:

"Fat meat, it's so good for you to eat for me, I've become fat!"