037 - 039

Chapter 37 The Young Master from a Rich Family Was Forced to Love 21

Yan Bai was not as shameless as Ye Shengzhe, he still had a bit of shame.

Yan Bai took one look and closed his eyes tightly in shame, not daring to look again.

But Ye Shengzhe always liked to push him to the edge of collapse.

"You don't want to see it, right? Then let's try a new trick on the treadmill later!"

Yan Bai suddenly opened his eyes and stared at him, "Do you want to die?"

Ye Shengzhe smiled and said in his ear:

"Look, it's true It's beautiful. Watch it for ten minutes. How about just doing it this once today?"

The temptation was too great, and Yan Bai also wanted to take a day off. "Keep your word?"

"When did I lie to you?"

Yan Bai trembled. He turned to look at the mirror, his face turned red.

Ye Shengzhe suddenly increased his movements,

"Don't close your eyes, otherwise, you won't be able to sleep tonight!"

Ye Shengzhe changed his position so that Yan Bai could have a better view, and whispered in Yan Bai's ear.

The visual impact made Yan Bai almost lose control. Coupled with the stimulation of words, Yan Bai surrendered in a second.

Yan Bai...

Ye Shengzhe was even crazier...

Ye Shengzhe really didn't lie. It was only once this night.

But who the hell knows, this time it will be one night too!

Yan Bai scolded him until he ran out of energy and decided never to trust this bitch man again.

It wasn't until the afternoon of the next day that Yan Bai remembered that he went downstairs to remind Ye Shengzhe to be careful about Hassan and Gu Mingyi!

Yan Bai packed himself up and decided to go to the company to talk to Ye Shengzhe about the matter. The company was a place to discuss business matters, and they would not talk about bed.

Yan Bai suddenly appeared, and Ye Shengzhe was surprised and surprised.

He sat down with him diligently, "Have you rested?"

Yan Bai didn't want to recall last night, so he said to him very seriously:

"Don't be playful, I have something serious to talk to you."

Ye Shengzhe sat up straight, "Okay, you say it."

Seeing that his attitude was quite upright, Yan Bai was satisfied.

"Gu Mingyi came back this time, and he came with bad intentions. Hassan and him have only a short relationship. From the looks in their eyes, they are probably lovers."

"I don't know if Hassan is a love brain like you. If so, he is targeting you. It's inevitable!"

"Hassan likes to disrupt things and throw money at them. He has done tens of billions of investment projects."

"I think your main industry is in the field of artificial intelligence. He is very likely to be in the field. If something happens in this area, you have to nip it in the bud!"

Ye Shengzhe looked solemn, "Actually, I am also investigating Hassan's information. He is indeed a difficult opponent, but I am not someone who can be manipulated casually."