166 - 168

Chapter 166 Enigma go away! I, the SSS-level Alpha Super Fierce

Emperor 13, asked someone to find Yan Bai for a secret discussion.

He spoke sincerely.

"Your eldest brother already knew that he was wrong. He voluntarily gave up his inheritance rights and took Du Xinghe to guard the north-south border.

I know that he did something wrong, but you really don't have many brothers left.

Since he knows that he was wrong, he has changed it. , just stop arguing with him and let this matter pass, okay?"

Yan Bai already knew the two orders he gave.

Yan Bai narrowed his eyes,

"He is my eldest brother, of course I will not argue with him. As long as he lives in peace and contentment from now on, he will live a long life."

The nine-tailed fox jumped out,

"The male protagonist is not so honest and tolerant. With his character, there must be something fishy about this move."

"He is just retreating in order to save himself first. It doesn't matter, the hero of the world can't be killed anyway, just keep him far away and don't hinder my eyes."

"He He also saved Du Xinghe!"

"Tch, what's the point? Isn't it good for two people to be together and not harm others?"

The nine-tailed fox tutted:

"Master Demon Lord is quite magnanimous. No wonder people say that luckily People who live a happy life are more tolerant, and now I believe it!"

Yan Bai...

This bastard fox can't talk without driving?

but.

It's indeed quite satisfying!

Enigma

is amazing!

Who knows...

Yan Bai let this matter go easily, and the emperor also breathed a sigh of relief, becoming more and more satisfied with his son, who was magnanimous and capable of doing great things.

In this way, the eldest prince took Du Xinghe away.

Du Xinghe took a day trip to a deserted island prison, which was really thrilling.

He witnessed the horror there with his own eyes. Although it didn't happen to him in time, if the eldest prince did not save him, his tragic future could be foreseen.

When the prison guards suddenly took him away from the desert island prison, his legs were weak and he was dragged onto the plane.

When he got off the plane and saw the eldest prince waiting for him, he was really grateful to him as if he had survived a desperate situation.

He threw himself into his arms with tears streaming down his face. The tragic situation made the two people's hearts really close to each other.

The two people supported each other and got into the car heading to the border and fell into a complete hibernation.

During the six months when the male protagonist was dormant, Yan Bai also spent a relatively peaceful time.

There has been a smooth transition of power. Almost everyone has already agreed that he is the future emperor. They only need to wait for a suitable opportunity to exchange power smoothly.

But Yan Bai knew that the world's male protagonist could not be offline so easily. How could he be worthy of being the male protagonist if he didn't do something earth-shattering?

So he excused himself and let the old emperor work for a while longer.

And he was also busy.

Yan Bai held on to the armrest of the chair in the office and cursed:

"Xu Xian, you don't even care about the time or place when you're in heat, this is the office!"

Xu Xian's face was deep and serious, which was extremely inconsistent with his Meng Lang's behavior, but damn it Yan Yan was distraught.

"Your fever period is coming soon. Isn't this a warm-up?"

"Didn't the fever period just pass last night? I haven't been to the Privy Council for seven days, and I have just been here for six hours!"

"I left last time, so I will come back next time. Will it be far?"

Yan Bai was speechless. Maybe Xu Xian disliked him distracting himself by talking and deliberately made him speechless...

Yan

Bai watched Xu Xian skillfully remove the bag from his bag I was speechless when I took out the disposable towel.

Yan Bai was so angry that he let him take care of him.

"Marshal Xu has been too busy recently, running to the Privy Council all the time. Do you want me to assign you a ten-day mission?"

Xu Xian's expression was expressionless.

"No, I don't have time. I want to rape my wife at any time, unless my wife goes too."

The nine-tailed fox...

Damn it! The villain is so shameless!

After the office was refreshed, Yan Bai received a telegram from the border commander:

[The eldest prince suddenly fell into a coma at the border. The military doctor could not find the cause. The situation is very critical. Please ask for instructions whether to send the eldest prince back to the imperial capital for treatment? ]

Yan Bai sneered and threw the telegram on the table.

Xu Xian picked it up and took a look, frowning.

"Is he going to make a comeback? Do you want me to find a way to trap him?"

Yan Bai squinted at him,

"I have been planning for half a year, but you will block the way so easily? I bet, I will definitely pick up my father later. "

Then we can't let him come back. He's so scheming and his plans are not trivial."

Yan Bai crossed his legs carelessly,

"I would like to see how many tricks he can pull off and let him use his tricks as soon as possible. " If you use it and end it as soon as possible, am I still afraid of him?"

Xu Xian couldn't stand his handsome and arrogant look, and wanted to devour him every time.

In the past six months, he had mentioned countless times that he wanted to marry Yan Bai, but Yan Bai never agreed.

Therefore, Xu Xian always felt like he didn't have enough to eat.

It's not really that the body is not full, but that the mind is unsatisfied.

The nine-tailed fox didn't know what Yan Bai was being pretentious about, and he refused to mark it permanently.

Of course, Yan Bai also has his own little plan, and he, the mighty Demon Lord, is unwilling to give in!

A small world that had great hope of counter-pressure, SSS-level Alpha! Awesome, okay?

But I actually met Enigma, can you believe it?

So Yan Bai has always had a fantasy, what if he splits up again for the third time?

If he differentiates into some awesome attribute that can overwhelm Enigma, wouldn't he be able to stand up and make the decision?

You always have to have dreams!

Sure enough, Yan Bai received a call from the emperor in less than 10 minutes.

Obviously, he also received the telegram, and Yan Bai readily agreed:

"Brother is sick. He must have returned to the imperial capital where the medical conditions are good. I will arrange for someone to send him back."

The other party praised Yan Bai a few more times before hanging up the phone. .

The eldest prince arrived in the imperial capital two days later and was admitted to the royal hospital.

The condition is very complicated, and even after two days of investigation, the cause was not found.

But his vital signs were stable, but he was unconscious.

Yan Bai and Xu Xian visited him once, and Du Xinghe stayed by the eldest prince's side, showing great concern.

Du Xinghe secretly looked at Xu Xian with very complicated eyes. Xu Xian didn't give him any response, but looked at him with a half-smiling look.

Half a month later, news came that the Northern Alliance was attacking the border.

This time the opponent came with great force and advanced weapons and equipment. The border commander asked the imperial capital for urgent help.

At this time, Xu Xian was duty-bound. He immediately gathered the elite special forces trained by the Xu family and prepared to rush to the border.

Yan Bai leaned against the door frame and watched him pack his luggage,

"Pack my things too, and I'll go with you."

Xu Xian raised his head and said,

"You can't stand the bitter cold at the border, so don't go."

Yan Bai raised his eyebrows . .

"Really? I don't know how long this battle will last. Without you, I can only look for Omega when I'm susceptible. Should I choose orange-flavored Omega or peach-flavored Omega? It's really hard to choose!"

Yan Bai Zhuangnian scratched his head in annoyance, looking naughty and mean, which made Xu Xian grit his teeth in anger.

Xu Xian grabbed Yan Bai's ankle, pulled him down on the plush carpet, and put his hand under his head, fearing that he would hit his head.

Yan Bai was caught off guard and startled.

Xu Xian had already suppressed him,

"You are angry with me on purpose, have you thought about the price?"

Yan Bai was not afraid of threats. At worst, he would be sore all over and couldn't get out of bed. If he took a nap, he would be a good man again the next day, what should he be afraid of?

Yan Bai raised his chin slightly, looking delicate and arrogant.

"Am I wrong? Why do you care about me when you've come so far?"

Xu Xian couldn't tell Yan Bai, so he could only express his feelings through actions. After several actions, Yan Bai couldn't speak clearly. "

Xu

...

I'll punish you."

Xu Xian's hand reached into Yan Bai's collar, breaking the buttons of his shirt one by one from inside, and slowly moved around his chest.

Xu Xian's hands are always cold, which may be related to his ice pheromone characteristics.

But these cold hands can often bring the most sultry heat...

*