VII. Cannon Fodder Villain

102 - 105

Chapter 102: Thousands of people are obsessed with the cannon fodder villain on the road to love 1.

As soon as Yan Bai entered the world, his vision was still blurry, and he was swooped into his arms.

My body, which had not yet fully adapted, was knocked back and almost fell down.

The other party's hand touched his ear, something fell out, and his foot was stepped on to pieces. After that, Yan Bai's world became quiet and silent.

The nine-tailed fox jumped out and said,

"Lord Demon Lord, the situation is urgent. I'll keep the story short."

You are a deaf person, and the person jumping into your arms is the male protagonist Qiong Ju. He is the heartthrob of this world and has countless suitors. Anyone who likes him can You will fall in love with him with just one glance. His official partner is Zhu Simu, the second male lead and the richest man in China.

But how can the male protagonist's love journey be smooth sailing?

They are following the path of sadomasochistic love, but they are the ones who are in love, and the ones who are tortured are all passers-by.

Their road to love is destined to be a bloody one, as they walk on the bones of countless cannon fodder.

The villain Nan Jiayu is cannon fodder No. N. He is an unlucky engineer of Zhu Simu Company.

Once, the male protagonist Qiong Ju had a quarrel with his official wife and rushed out of the office in anger. He grabbed the villain Nan Jiayu who was passing by innocently and deliberately used him to stimulate Zhu Simu.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Nan Jiayu's myopia glasses fell off during the tug. The villain is highly myopic. Without glasses, he is no different from being blind.

In the chaos of the war, his hand accidentally touched Qiong Ju's chest.

Is this okay if Zhu Simu sees it?

You dare to touch my Lao Zhu's daughter-in-law, you are so impatient!

Moreover, Qiong Ju even touched this bitch's hand. Zhu Simu couldn't believe it and became extremely angry.

"Qiong Ju, you actually let others touch you?"

Qiong Ju raised her chin proudly,

"Yes! Not only did I touch him, I also like him. He will definitely not be like you, who doesn't even have time to spend with me. You Go live with your job!"

Zhu Simu was furious and the world collapsed.

"I can't bear to touch you, but I'm always willing to touch him. I don't think anyone but me would dare to accompany you!"

Zhu Simu waved his hand, and five or six bodyguards went up to confront him. Nan Jiayu just punched and kicked him. Nan Jiayu was blinded, lost his glasses, lost the opportunity, and was beaten badly.

Seeing that the fight was almost over, Zhu Simu smiled evilly at Qiong Ju,

"Qiong Ju, you are mine, no one can take you away."

Qiong Ju looked at her boyfriend who was so angry for him that he was a beauty, and was completely moved. , and threw himself into Zhu Simu's arms.

"So you love me so much, then I will forgive you this time, and you won't break the promise again next time!"

Zhu Simu turned from anger to joy, hugging his lost little sweetheart and cherishing it extremely.

"I will try my best to stay with you in the future. If you get angry again, don't say anything about leaving me. I will destroy the world."

Qiong Ju shyly agreed, "Okay!"

(World: Who did I provoke? Why @ Me?)

The two of them were sweet and sweet. Zhu Simu did not forget Nan Jiayu who was beaten to the ground. He said to the bodyguard next to him: "

Lock him up for three days. It will make his memory long. He dares to miss my Qiong Ju. You really overestimate your capabilities!"

Nan Jiayu...

when the hell did I ever think about this crazy man?

Nan Jiayu roughly figured out what was going on, and quickly shouted to Zhu Simu:

"Mr. Zhu, my mother is seriously ill and needs me to take care of her every day. Please leave me alone."

Zhu Simu just thought he was farting and ignored him . Li, hugged Qiong Ju and returned to the office.

What Nan Jiayu said was true. His mother was paralyzed in bed, and Nan Jiayu needed to go back every day to help take medicine and take care of her.

He was locked up in the basement for three days, his mobile phone was taken away, and he was not given any water or rice.

No matter how much he begged, no one listened. Anyone who dared to disobey the overbearing president Zhu Simu and let him go would really die miserably.

Three days later, Nan Jiayu dragged his sleepy and hungry body home. His mother was already dead on the bed.

Nan Jiayu instantly turned black and fell in love with Qiong Ju and Zhu Simu.

After burying his mother, he began to wait for an opportunity to take revenge. However, Qiongju was protected by heaven, and Nan Jiayu's several revenge methods always failed by accident.

The original protagonist is the latest male protagonist who is unlucky and cannon fodder on the road to love.

When the original owner was 15 years old, he suffered a high fever and lost hearing in both ears. Later, his not-rich family spent 300,000 yuan on him to wear a cochlear implant, and he could hear the sounds of the outside world again.

Today Qiong Ju and Zhu Simu had another quarrel. Qiong Ju angrily grabbed a passerby and turned to anger Zhu Simu. She accidentally knocked off his cochlear implant and crushed it with her foot.

The original owner was instantly deafened. Faced with Qiong Ju who kept talking to him angrily, he had no idea what was going on and did not push him away in time.

It's amazing that Zhu Simu quit when he saw that someone dared to approach his Qinqin Qiongju!

In the original plot, Zhu Simu got angry and asked his bodyguard to smash both hands of the original owner.

The original owner is an online writer, and he has written two explosive articles in the past year, which have become extremely popular.

The well-known director Tang took a fancy to one of his novels and invited him to adapt it into a movie script. The original owner readily agreed, signed the contract, paid the copyright fee, and changed half of the script. Director Tang was very satisfied.

With his own weak power, he can change the fate of his family and his future is bright.

But because he was hospitalized this time with both hands disabled and unable to adapt the second half, Director Tang could only regretfully choose another playwright's work, and the original owner paid a large amount of liquidated damages, and all the money he earned before was put into it. He said he was still in debt.

After that, the movie became a hit, the screenwriter also became popular, the original owner missed an opportunity to change his destiny, and his hand will never recover.

As someone who relies on fingers to type, losing my hand was a devastating blow.

One disaster after another finally made him lose his courage. He was probably an unfortunate person! He did not want to be a burden to his family and eventually committed suicide.

Now is the time when your cochlear implant will be crushed and beaten violently. Come on, Lord Demon! Changing your destiny starts from this moment.

When Yan Bai was able to completely control his body, he finished sorting out the plot and saw a fair-skinned, delicate and beautiful boy with a touch of pitiful charm holding his arms and shaking wildly.

Next to him, a tall man with a sinister expression stared at him like a wolf.

Obviously this is the male protagonist and his official match.

When you fall in love, you fall in love. What evil have the passers-by done to pay for your love?

Lord Demon Lord is not used to them!

Yan Bai shook off the man on his arm and glanced around. Not far away, there happened to be an uncle selling duck pears watching the fun. There was a small speaker on a small cart.

Yan Bai walked over and dropped a banknote and picked up the trumpet.

"Borrow it."

Then there was a deafening voice:

"Help! Someone is bullying the disabled! They deliberately knocked off my cochlear implant and crushed it to pieces, and they even hugged me and sexually harassed me."

Passersby were shocked, wow! It's so exciting, it's so worth going out on the street today!