229 - 231

Chapter 229 The nine-tailed fox was forced by the male protagonist of the world. 6

The little imperial doctor raised his head and looked at Sikong Yongzhou's expression. The other person blinked his eyes imperceptibly. The little imperial doctor breathed a sigh of relief and then wrote a prescription.

Sikong Yongzhou picked up the prescription and said, "I'll arrange for someone to prepare the medicine quickly. You have a good rest today."

After leaving the house, the young doctor took the silver reward from Sikong Yongzhou and left happily.

Seeing Sikong Yongzhou's sneaky appearance, Mu Changyin raised the corners of his mouth unconsciously.

After a while, the nine-tailed fox brought a bowl of concoction, which had a refreshing fragrance.

Mu Changyin took it and drank it without hesitation.

Sikong Yongzhou blinked,

"Do you feel better?"

Mu Changyin laughed, "Is it an elixir? It works so quickly."

Sikong Yongzhou complained in his heart.

Isn't it the elixir secretly hidden by Lord Demon Lord? It is precious and can cure all diseases.

But of course you can't say that.

"I see that the little imperial doctor is quite capable. His medicine may be effective very quickly."

Mu Changyin nodded, as if he was very sincere.

"I see, he is quite capable. It's hard for the emperor to find such a talent."

Sikong Yongzhou blushed a little, thinking that Mu Changyin eating croton was indeed a bit damaging, but in order to break his hatred of Sikong Xingchen This is the only way to trust someone.

In the afternoon, Sikong Xingchen personally brought medicine to Mu Changyin.

The two people were talking in the yard, and Sikong Yongzhou walked out in a swaggering manner.

"Hey, third brother, what are you doing? I heard that you can prescribe prescriptions to treat illnesses. Are you here to deliver medicine again?"

Sikong Xingchen smiled warmly.

"My dear brother, please see your Majesty. I have met Changyin several times. When I saw him sick, it was just a matter of time to prescribe a prescription."

Sikong Yongzhou glared at him with a foxy look.

"Long Yin? Why do you call him so kindly? You still think he is yours. Do you know that the medicine you gave him last night made him have diarrhea all night.

Brother, I would like to advise you, If you don't have the ability, don't come out to harm others. Fortunately, he is strong and healthy, but he only has diarrhea. If he is weak, what if you treat him to death?"

Mu Changyin raised the corners of his mouth and remained calm.

However, Sikong Xingchen's expression changed, and his face that was always smiling became very embarrassed.

"Brother, please don't be joking. Chang... Mu's face looks very good. He must have just recovered from a serious illness. Besides, how can my medicine cause diarrhea?"

Sikong Yongzhou snorted coldly.

"The reason he looks so good is because I found a famous doctor for him. I hope your medicine will make him miserable!" "

Bring me your medicine and let's see what's so wonderful about it."

Sikong Xingchen is a stalk.

Mu Changyin's illness was originally poisoned by him. Part of the antidote was given on the first day. Although it was not eradicated, he should be relieved a lot. The reason why it was not given to him at once was simply to make things more reasonable. Also meet with him several times to gain his trust.

Today's bowl of medicine has no effect. It is just an ordinary health prescription. It really doesn't stand up to the test. He originally planned to put the remaining antidote in it on the last day.

He could only say in frustration:

"It seems that I am indeed not good at studying. I will go back and study the medical books carefully. Brother, I take my leave."

Sikong Yongzhou looked at his back as if he was running away and snorted coldly. , said to Mu Changyin beside him:

"Did you see? If he didn't feel guilty, why would he leave in such a hurry? From now on, you should keep your eyes open when dealing with people, and treat all cats and dogs as good friends."

Mu Changyin saw His arrogant look was really seductive. Seeing that no one was around, he forced him behind a pillar and kissed him.

Sikong Yongzhou kicked him angrily, but Mu Changyin clamped his dishonest legs and kissed him so passionately that he felt deeply loved.

After Sikong Yongzhou was unable to struggle, Mu Changyin lightly bit his earlobe.

"It's so seductive." Then he let him go and turned back into a servant who abides by the rules.

Sikong Yongzhou felt that he was being pinched. He turned around in shame and went out of the palace to the Eighth Prince's Mansion. Mu Changyin followed step by step, and Sikong Yongzhou did not chase him away.

At that time, Yan Bai was feeding the birds in his back garden.

The nine-tailed fox left everyone in the front hall and walked directly into the back garden. His eyes were attracted by the birds in the garden.

His mouth watered,

"It's delicious in the world, which one are you grilling today?"

Yan Bai slapped him on the head.

"Damn fox, do you think this is your hunting ground?"

Sikong Yongzhou rubbed his head and felt aggrieved.

"Is this an instinctive reaction, okay? I grew up as a bird, aren't you greedy for braised pork?"

Yan Bai was speechless, as if there was a grain of truth in it, and he couldn't refute it. I could only sit on the edge and pour him a cup of tea.

"Are you here to tell the good news?"

Speaking of this, Sikong Yongzhou became excited again.

"Mu Changyin was really pinched by me. He had diarrhea all night. He probably hates Sikong Xingchen now and can't help him anymore. Your elixir is so effective that it can cure the disease." " Humph

, Shi Yu has no other abilities, but his alchemy level is quite good."

Sikong Yongzhou did not dare to press the Immortal Emperor, and quickly moved on to the next topic.

"I am confident that I can control Mu Changyin's side. The villain General Yunhui Ran Min is coming back soon. He is Sikong Xingchen's other big help besides Mu Changyin."

Yan Bai raised his eyebrows slightly in interest.

"What has he done?"

Sikong Yongzhou rolled up his sleeves and prepared himself for a long speech.

"Master Demon Lord, let me tell you, this Sikong Xingchen is too scheming.

The villain Ran Min has been fighting at the border all year round. He hates the atrocities committed by the Jie people against the Han people in the past, so he has been chasing and intercepting the descendants of the Jie people over the years, making them very embarrassed. .

The Jie clan is good at poisoning. He was poisoned by the chronic poison of a descendant of the Jie clan two months ago.

He came back to report on his work this time to seek medical advice and cure his illness.

Ran Min and Sikong Xingchen had not had any chance to meet before. And the intersection.

The poison on Ran Min gave Sikong Xingchen an opportunity, and he keenly seized it.

At the welcome banquet held by the royal family for Ran Min, Ran Min vomited blood due to the poison. The doctors were helpless, and Sikong Xingchen at this time He stood up and saved Ran Min's life.

This was also the first time that Sikong Xingchen made his mark in the court.

Not only Ran Min was grateful to him, but the civil servants and generals were also grateful to him, because Ran Min was too important to this country.

After that , the two people had several in-depth contacts. When an epidemic broke out among the people, Ran Min went to provide disaster relief. Sikong Xingchengui offered to go to the disaster area to treat diseases and save people in person.

During the disaster relief process, Ran Min contracted an epidemic, and Sikong Xingchen took care of him without hesitation. He also developed a prescription to treat the epidemic, saving the villain and many people.

After that, Ran Min trusted Sikong Xingchen and was very grateful.

In this process, Sikong Xingchen also gradually accumulated his reputation among the people and the court.