Extra : Hassan and Crystal Boy

253 - 255

Chapter 253 Extra: Hassan and his Crystal Boy 1

Ran Min lived a very happy life, and it was so satisfying to have meat to eat every day.

So much so that when he suddenly left in his sleep, Yan Bai was still a little panicked and couldn't recover.

Why did the villain suddenly disappear?

Without the Nine-Tailed Fox reporting the villain's darkening value at any time, we don't know if the mission in this world has been completed?

Without the constant chatter in my head, this is truly a peaceful world.

When Yan Bai woke up again, he heard the long-lost chirping sound of the nine-tailed fox.

[Lord Demon Lord, the mission in the previous world has been completed, the points have been received, and we are about to enter the next world...]

Fairyland.

Standing next to the Immortal Emperor was a steady man in black.

Two people stood on the top of Wuji Peak and looked down.

"How long have we been separated and you can't help it anymore? Didn't you say you wanted to punish that perverted fox? What did you do?"

"I've already punished him severely."

The Immortal Emperor looked at him jokingly.

"Who would have thought that the majestic god would be interested in a prodigal fox and would deliberately send him to three thousand small worlds."

The man in black looked at him helplessly.

"No matter how hard I try, do you have the best intentions in creating three thousand small worlds? We are the same as each other, so let's not hurt each other."

The Immortal Emperor...

[Ding! This world plane is finished! ]

-------I am the dividing line between two worlds

[The author has something to say: This story is an extra story about the male supporting actor in the second world, and Lord Demon Lord will only make a brief guest appearance. 】

October.

Blue Street, Chefchaouen, Morocco.

Melancholy blue is everywhere.

This is the dreamy Blue Street. The blue street walls are hung with colorful woven fabrics, which is very charming.

All the buildings here, including doors, stairs and walls, are painted in various shades and tones of blue, including Prussian blue, lake blue, sky blue, phthalocyanine blue, dark blue, light blue, ultramarine, Pink blue... all kinds of blue come together, it is simply a blue ocean.

Hassan has succeeded to the throne for two years and has made great achievements. This time, he came to his private museum on Blue Street with the trophies that once again swept the top auctions to find a suitable place for these new collections in the museum.

The reason why he built the museum here is because he liked this town very much.

The entourage pulled two large trolley cases into the museum to hand over to the curator.

Hassan was strolling leisurely in this museum, where he had devoted so much energy, looking for the best placement for his new collection.

Looking at the carefully collected works, each one looks like his own treasure.

As soon as he walked to a relatively secluded corner, he noticed that in front of a work, there was a crystal-like young man looking at the work in front of him with great concentration.

Yes, crystal!

The first time he saw the boy, he thought of this word.

The young man has black hair and black eyes, and his skin is so fair and translucent that it is like crystal. He is real in front of you, but you feel that he is like a dream.

The young man's clothing is low-key, but anything but ordinary. Every stitch on the expensive fabric is carefully carved, showing nobility and elegance.

There is no logo on the clothes. This is definitely high-end private customization, and the quality is even comparable to the products produced by Hassan's mother's private clothing company.

The boy was surrounded by two tall and muscular men, who were always paying attention to the boy's surroundings. Hassan, who had three years of special forces training experience, could tell at a glance that they were bodyguards with good skills, and they should be protecting what was in front of them. young man.

All signs indicate that the young man is either rich or noble and comes from an extraordinary background.

The young man had been standing in front of the work in front of him for a long time. Hassan followed the young man's gaze and couldn't help but paused for a moment.

This work is the least well-known in the private museum.

The author's name has never even made waves in the art world, so it is very inconspicuous in the exhibition hall and is even ignored by visitors. However, this is Hassan's most beloved painting.

There is actually a little story behind this.

Hassan has been to many countries and cities. Sometimes he would be crowded in front of the media, and sometimes he would walk alone on deserted streets and quietly experience the local customs.

One year, in an unknown town in China, he came to a beautiful lake and saw a middle-aged woman accompanying a man.

The man is concentrating on painting on a canvas, while the woman looks at the man with tender eyes.

The warm atmosphere between the two people first attracted him. When his eyes turned to the man's painting, his heart was shocked.

The man's brushwork is skillful, unlike any other genre he has ever seen. His style is somewhere between realism and freehand brushwork, and he has his own unique style.

Hassan concluded at a glance that the man's painting skills could definitely rank among the top painters in the world.

However, the man's clothes are simple to the point of being cheap, and his easel and brush are very rough. It is obvious that his artistic level and his living level are at two extremes.

Hassan watched quietly as the man completed a whole painting, which was the woman next to him.

You can feel his deep love for women in his writing, and the corners of her eyes and eyebrows are all gentle.

The whole painting was completed, and Hassan thought it was a perfect work.

Unexpectedly, the man actually started painting again on top of this painting.

Out of his cherishment of outstanding works, Hassan almost ignored etiquette and stepped forward to stop him, but it was too late, the man had already finished the work.

Then came the moment to witness the miracle. The man painted another landscape painting on top of the original painting without destroying it.

If you haven't seen the previous paintings, it would be difficult for you to see the shadow of the woman in this landscape painting.

But because Hassan knew what the first painting looked like before, when he looked at it again, he would find that the landscape painting did not damage the woman at all, not even a hair. The two paintings actually blended into one harmoniously.

It's like hiding a woman under a mysterious veil. She is obviously there, but if you don't have the opportunity to see her true face, it is difficult for you to discover her existence.

How powerful is this composition ability? At this time, Hassan was truly shocked.

He stood like this all afternoon and saw the birth of a top-notch work.

Then the man stood up, and the woman gently rubbed his wrist and spoke to him in a soft voice. The man lowered his head slightly, only nodding or shaking his head. He was obviously a middle-aged man, but at this time he was as ignorant and innocent as a child.

Only then did Hassan realize that the man was different.

After the woman comforted the man, she began to pack up the drawing board and brushes. After everything was installed, she led the man forward.

Hassan's habit as a collector made him unable to bear to miss such a work of a style he had never seen before.

He stepped forward and said hello politely. The man immediately hid behind the woman and grabbed the corner of her clothes, very nervously.

Hassan smiled his kindest smile.

"I'm not a bad person. Excuse me. I just saw this gentleman's work and I like it very much. I'm willing to collect it at a high price. I wonder if I can part with it?"

The man, the painter, understood. He held the woman's hand and shook his head violently, as if he was afraid of the woman. Really sold.

The woman patted his hand reassuringly, "Don't worry, I won't sell it."

The man was slightly reassured, but then he snatched the painting from the woman's hand and held it tightly in his arms. He looked at Hassan nervously, as if he was afraid of him. Come and grab it.

The woman turned to look at Hassan, a little embarrassed, but determined.

"I'm sorry, our paintings are not for sale."

After the woman finished speaking, she took the man and said gently:

"Let's go home."

The man nodded, held the woman's hand tightly, and followed her away step by step.

Of course, Hassan would not get entangled. He watched the two people walk to the invisible corner, but he felt extremely regretful in his heart.