178 - 180

Chapter 178: Quickly Save That Poor Campus 7

Master Demon Lord's life in the fairyland is too long. When he is not fighting, he can only play various games to pass the time.

He has played countless word games.

Although the one in the diary is different from the ones he has played before, it is nothing more than a combination of several commonly used rules.

Yan Bai saw the pattern at a glance.

Yan Bai took a blank piece of paper next to him and sketched on it.

"In this way, first divide each row of numbers into gold, wood, water, fire, and earth. A group of numbers in each area represents a Chinese character. Then decipher it according to the sound, shape, and meaning."

Yan Bai paused after speaking.

Luo Zhichu listened eagerly, but suddenly stopped thinking about Yan Bai. He raised his head and looked at Yan Bai.

"What is metal, wood, water, fire, and earth? How to divide it? How to decipher it according to sound, shape, and meaning?"

Yan Bai pointed at the picture.

"Partitioning is very simple. According to the method in this picture, deciphering is a bit complicated. Although there are some rules to be found, it also requires a certain amount of guessing ability. Every word is like

a riddle, and you need to try to decipher it. First of all, the pronunciation of the word is very It's easy to guess, and it's also accurate.

But there are many homophones, and to guess which one of the many homophones this character is, you need to analyze it according to its form and meaning." What

Yan Bai said, Luo Zhichu said, every word I understand, but I'm still confused about the real solution.

Yan Bai looked at his expressionless but gradually cracking expression.

"How about I try to decipher the first line for you first, and you will understand after you look at it."

"Okay."

Yan Bai quickly sketched on the paper. After more than ten minutes, he completed the deciphering. There are 28 characters in the first line. There are no punctuation marks, so you need to decide the sentence yourself:

[I was very interested in the cryptography I learned during the year I entered the police academy, and I created a cryptography method...]

Yan Bai handed the paper with the result back to Luo Zhichu, Luo Zhichu also concluded from this sentence that Yan Bai was not fooling him, but really deciphered it correctly.

His father is a policeman and went to the police academy. He has never told anyone. Yan Bai has no way of knowing.

Luo Zhichu had a headache after understanding the deciphering method.

This cipher method is very complex. To decipher it, you must not only have a strong writing skills, but also be smart and have strong reading comprehension skills.

It is sometimes difficult to judge the exact meaning of a sentence when you only know the pronunciation of the word but not the meaning and sentence segmentation.

And he was a scumbag...

Looking at his expression, Yan Bai suddenly became evil-minded.

"You can play by yourself, I'm going to give those three huskies some extra lessons." After saying that, he got up and left without mercy.

Luo Zhichu looked at Yan Bai's back, feeling a little scratched in his heart, and for the first time he had the idea of ​​making friends.

He has never made friends for so many years. On the one hand, it is due to his personality, and on the other hand, he does not want to cause trouble to others.

Yan Bai gathered the three huskies.

"From now on, I will give you Chinese lessons."

Suddenly he heard a cry, and Yan Bai rubbed his ears.

"Boss, you are a top student, so you are beautiful alone. Why do you want us to study? We are not born to study."

Yan Bai glared.

"Do you still want to hang out with me? If you go out with me to order a dish, and you can't even recognize the names of the dishes, will I be embarrassed?"

Daha said,

"Boss, now we have recognized all the names of the dishes."

Yan Bai lures.

"I will graduate in the future, but I will continue to study as a graduate student. Then I will do something big. You are planning not to participate, right?"

Erha suddenly became interested.

"What big thing is going on? Let me reveal it first?"

"Do you think you are qualified to ask now? You won't be able to get your diploma by then, so this matter has nothing to do with you. What, you don't want my free teacher? ?"

The three little ones discussed in low voices head to head.

"Is it easy to pass the postgraduate entrance examination?"

"What do you think? It is absolutely impossible for us to pass the entrance examination with our current level!" "

There is another way, to apply for an unpopular major. The score will be much lower, but our current level is not up to it."

"Can you do it if you try hard?"

"Hi~"

"Depending on how hard you try, I wonder if you will lose half your life."

"What do you think the boss will learn to do by then? Is it worth risking half of our lives?" "

Isn't he asking us to continue helping the old lady cross the road? I've helped her ten times this month." "

Go, how is that possible? He is so good at kung fu, will he open a martial arts gym? Or form a gang?" "

I like this. Will I be the elder of the gang when the time comes?"

"So do you want to fight or not?"

"Let's fight. Apart from the boss, are there any interesting people in this school? I don't want to go to college without him. , anyway, no matter where he goes from now on, I will be with him."

"High five, let's fight together, no one is allowed to retreat!"

"Okay!"

After the three little ones discussed it, they came to Yanbai to express their loyalty.

"Okay, boss, let's learn from you, and you'll have to take us with you in your future big things."

Yan Bai chuckled.

"Don't worry, I will take you with me."

Luo Zhichu, who was dividing the numbers over there, looked at the laughing and playing of several people and refused to admit that he was even a little bit envious.

Yan Bai actually told a few people about it, but it was just painful for those who listened.

Yan Bai will be randomly checked at any time. If he fails to answer an answer, he will be slapped on the head, slapped on the arm, or kicked in the butt... It

feels like studying Chinese for noon has improved his body's reaction ability!

It's great, it doesn't hurt at all...

T_T

Yanbai attended two classes at noon. After two classes, Sanxiao felt that his head was filled with all kinds of knowledge, which made his head hurt.

The nine-tailed fox looked at Yan Bai who was idle and asked,

"Master Demon Lord, why didn't you just take the opportunity to help the villain decipher and get closer?"

"Don't you understand the villain's character? He doesn't want to make friends.

The more proactive I am, the more likely he will shrink. I want him to take the initiative to find me this time.

I don't believe it. He still doesn't take the initiative to come over when there is a matter of deciphering.

I don't believe it when I give him a tailor-made small class with Teacher Yan. He won't take the bait."

The nine-tailed fox exclaimed.

"Be a good boy, let's see how this villain's mind is caught. It's terrible to be a thug and start to use his brain!" The

Demon Lord slapped the nine-tailed fox and made him cry for his father and mother.

"I'm afraid you have forgotten that no matter how smart he is, he is still a thug!"

The nine-tailed fox rubbed his already red and swollen butt with tears on his face.

"Now that I think about it..."

There are two other people who take Yan Bai's interactions with the three people seriously, one is the male protagonist of the world, Wen Ting, and the other is Chang Yihuan.

The relationship between the two has grown rapidly recently, and Wen Ting has officially confessed that he thinks Chang Yihuan is exactly what he dreams of, and is a companion tailor-made for him.

He can understand what he says and support his decisions.

And Chang Yihuan's dress and behavior were all based on his aesthetics, which he couldn't help but like.

Chang Yihuan looked a little nervous when Wen Ting looked at Yan Bai.

He was afraid that Wen Ting would fall in love with Yan Bai again, so he quickly stepped forward and held his arm.

"Birds of a feather flock together, and some people just don't learn well. Those few people are bad. They often bully their classmates and fight. Yan Bai must be bad in nature if he gets together with them." Wen Ting nodded. Although Yan Bai's

facial features were exquisite and bright, he was too He is flamboyant and wanton, not well-groomed, and very fierce, which is not his type of character.

Moreover, the friends around him were rude and had poor grades.

But seeing him smile like this is a bit hard to look away from.

Wen Ting said with some regret:

"It's a pity. Yan Bai's grades were very good when he entered the school. If he hangs out with these people every day, I'm afraid his grades will plummet."

Chang Yihuan took him to drink milk tea.

"Don't worry about them. The store where I work has a new flavor of milk tea, which is very delicious..."

Chang Yihuan pulled the person away and looked back at Yan Bai uneasily.