169 - 171

Chapter 169 Enigma go away! I, SSS-level Alpha Super Fierce 16

Yanbai, read the telegram.

"My eldest brother is really good. He actually became the emperor just like that. He doesn't worry about being unable to sit still under his butt."

Xu Xian's lips and tongue lingered on Yan's porcelain-white neck, and some unfocused words escaped from between his teeth.

"He thinks that changing the inhibitor will allow us to lose the battle, and maybe he can kill me at the same time. When the war becomes tense and you are dragged here, he will naturally sit on the throne safely." Yan Bai felt numb for a while, and his voice was a little

bit tremble.

"I have to go back. It's time to deal with him. Now I can't blame me for not giving him a chance, and he can't blame me for seeking death."

Xu Xian paused and bit him.

"What will I do if you leave?"

Yan Bai put his hands around his neck,

"How old are you? Have you not been weaned?"

"Well, you described it very vividly. I really can't wean."

It took Yan Bai a long time to understand what he was. Meaning, I couldn't help but pat him.

"Let me talk to you about business. I will go back tomorrow to straighten out the government affairs. After I go back, your military supplies will be smoother. Can you take down the Northern Alliance as soon as possible?" Xu Xian also knew that Yan Bai had to go back

.

"Okay, let me show you. You have to go for a long time this time. I have to eat beforehand."

After saying that, I carried him to the lounge.

Yan Bai was still full of energy after sleeping for two days. The two of them were not limited by menstrual period reactions. They wanted to explore and explore each other even more in an unusually awake state.

They all want to give each other the best experience and will spare no effort to show off their skills.

A hearty session is inevitable, and the ultimate experience makes every pore of the two people satisfied and comfortable.

Xu Xian held Yan Bai, who was as lazy as a cat.

"Protect yourself, I will give you a team of elite soldiers, each of them can be worth one to a hundred. Be careful of what the eldest prince may do next."

Yan Bai hummed, and agreed like a cat.

"Yeah."

Yan Bai quietly left with the special agent team Xu Xian gave him the next morning.

Marshal Xu was left alone looking at the direction he was leaving, looking at his husband like a stone, and it took a long time before he returned to the headquarters.

Xu Xian was impatient. This was the first time they had been separated since they were in the cave. Xu Xian was extremely reluctant.

The abominable eldest prince, the abominable Northern Alliance, my wife has given an order to unify the alliance, I must speed up the progress, complete the task as soon as possible and go back to see my wife.

Xu Xian was busy here, focusing all his energy on the war without any distractions.

Yan Bai also arrived in the imperial capital quickly and quietly.

He didn't go to see anyone, broke the special agent team into pieces, and captured the palace where the eldest prince was in the middle of the night.

When Yan Bai walked into the eldest prince's room, he was sleeping deeply with Du Xinghe in his arms.

The nine-tailed fox covered his eyes,

"It's so annoying!"

Yan Bai kicked the table violently, causing the marble table to collapse and shatter into powder.

The eldest prince suddenly woke up and looked at Yan Bai in shock, while Du Xinghe shrank and hid behind him.

"When did you come back?"

Yan Bai said angrily:

"Do you want to sit on the emperor's throne? It's time to let it go. Now I want to sit down."

The eldest prince was angry. During this period, the elders were perfunctory with him. He had been holding back on the matter just to wait for good news to come from the front line.

When something happens to Xu Xian, let them know that Yan Bai has lost his support and will never become a great person, and his high rank will be useless. No matter how hard he subdued these old stubborns, how could he expect that Yan Bai would have the courage to come back alone?

In this case, don't blame yourself for killing them all.

He stood up and clapped his hands twice, but nothing changed...

He looked out the door anxiously, and Yan Bai chuckled.

"Are you waiting for them? Bring them in!"

The special agent team walked in escorting dozens of tall and strong Alphas.

These dozens of people were tied with ropes and unable to move.

The eldest prince's expression suddenly changed. This was a trump card he had cultivated for several years. He was second to none in terms of strength. How come he was taken over without any movement at all?

Yan Bai looked at his face with interest.

"Do you have any other moves? Hurry up and use them, I'm looking forward to it!"

The eldest prince just wanted to scold his mother for the stupid back move.

Is it easy to train this group of people? Yan Bai was captured by him quietly!

The eldest prince was extremely angry and rushed towards Yan Bai with his bare hands.

But how can an SSS-level Alpha be easily shaken by an S-level person like him?

Yan Bai didn't even let his men take action, he knocked them down and trampled them under his feet in just a few strokes.

The eldest prince lay on the ground in an extremely humiliating posture, staring at Yan Bai angrily.

"Why did a good thing like the second differentiation happen to you? Have you worked hard since you were a child? Have you made preparations? Do you know how much preparation I have made to become an emperor, how much knowledge I have learned, and how much thought I have spent? This The position should have been mine!"

Yan Bai smiled mischievously.

"Yes, a genius like me never needs to work hard to reach the position you dream of. Are you jealous? It's okay to be jealous, but it's useless." The

eldest prince vomited out a mouthful of old blood and almost died on the spot.

Yan Bai shook his head and sighed.

"It turns out that you only have so much ability and you are really not enough for me. Okay, pull him down and lock him up with the one on the bed until they are punished."

Someone stepped forward and quickly tied the two of them up and took them away. Du Xinghe was like a little quail the whole time. , unknown.

Yan Bai clapped his hands and looked around,

"It's really a mess. Arrange for people to throw away all the things they used and rearrange them. We will welcome my father back tomorrow morning."

"Yes!"

"Go and take care of the Du family and him again. " The arsenal was copied to me. Mr. Du arrested him and searched their house carefully to see if there was any evidence of collusion with the Northern Alliance."

"Yes!"

After a lot of work, Yan Bai went to see Chief Xu the next morning. Together they brought the old emperor back.

The old emperor did not suffer much. He lived a good life during this period, but he was just a little more stoic.

His Omegas all ran away during the coup. He was sad for a while at first, but later he saw many things clearly.

However, the Ninth Prince's maternal relative Xiaoya, who had been living away from home, searched for him everywhere after learning that something had happened to him. He was very moved when he heard about it and secretly took her to his side.

It also made him suddenly look away. For so many years, all the people around him were just casual romances, which was not interesting.

On the other hand, Yan Bai's mother, although she was angry and left the palace because she had too many things to do, she was actually the only one who truly loved him.

Others would go their separate ways when disaster struck, but she came to his side when she was at her lowest, perhaps never able to recover.

Yan Bai came to pick him up. He took Qi Xiaoya and said to Yan Bai,

"I'll go back with your mother."

Yan Bai looked at the biological mother of the original owner. This was the first time he saw her since he came to this small world.