160 - 162

Chapter 160 Enigma go away! My SSS-level Alpha Super Fierce 7

Commander Xu was quiet for a moment, and then burst into laughter.

"My son is really capable. Now that the military power is stable again, no matter how awesome the Ninth Prince is, he must submit to his Enigma. Have you marked him forever?"

Xu Xian looked at Commander Xu solemnly.

"No, in order to help him get through the susceptible period, I only made a temporary mark. It will dissipate in about a week.

Father, I don't want to use or coerce Yan Bai. I like him and I want to protect him."

Chief Xu was startled . .

"Are you serious?"

"Father, haven't you always been worried that I can't find my lover? Now that I have found one, aren't you happy?"

Chief Xu was speechless.

"I'm happy..."

Xu Xian continued:

"In the past, the royal family and the military had checks and balances on each other, and the disharmony between faces and hearts was not conducive to the long-term development of the Yugoslav Federation. If Yanbai and I truly love each other, we will support him to sit on the throne, and the military and political affairs will If we are truly united with the outside world, why should we be afraid of harassment from the Northern Alliance?"

Chief Xu glared at him:

"That's not what you said before. It was you who proposed Yan Bai's promotion, and your intention at the time was to make proper use of it."

Xu Xian was a little embarrassed.

"At that time, Yan Bai was silly and sweet, and I really couldn't think of any other idea other than to use it.

But now that Yan Bai has differentiated, I don't know if he has opened up the Ren and Du channels, and his whole person has completely transformed. He is smart and courageous. I I am really attracted to him and I believe he can manage the alliance well."

Chief Xu had a headache and rubbed his head.

"Silly son, you are really a love brain. You are sincere to him, how do you know that he is not taking advantage of you now that he is so powerful?"

Xu Xian shook his head firmly,

"I think people are not wrong. He doesn't have these thoughts, and neither do I. It will make him have these thoughts."

Xu Xian only wanted to monopolize Yan Bai for the rest of his life, so how could he give him a chance to escape from his control?

He can give him long-term peace and stability, or he can give him supreme glory, but he must always be by his side and become his own Omega.

Chief Xu still has great trust in his son's ability and insight, but he still can't help but remind him.

"I advise you not to be dazzled by love. You should stay calm when you should.

Now you haven't taken care of Du Xinghe's affairs clearly. I just did this again in front of Yan Bai. Now even if you Sincerely, whether someone is willing to be with you or not is one thing.

If it were me, I have a distinguished status and am a top Alpha. What kind of Omega can I not find? Why would I like an Enigma who is surrounded by scandals?

Son, your path is yours. It's still a long time!"

Chief Xu shook his head, and the old father was heartbroken.

Xu Xian frowned.

He had forgotten about Du Xinghe before, but now that he thought about it, the look in Yan Bai's eyes just now was worth pondering. Is

he...

angry?

Du Xinghe's matter is not easy to solve. Yu Li owes him a debt, but Yu Qing has a century-old friendship between the two families.

Xu Xian rubbed his eyebrows, feeling worried.

Chief Xu looked at him with a gloating smile.

This son has been calm and composed since he was a child, and has a plan for everything. As an old man, this is the first time I have seen him so troubled.

Actually, it's a little bit cool...

now he looks like a real person!

"Son, you have to eat one bite at a time, and you have to do everything one by one.

You have to protect the interests of our family, fulfill your love, and make up for the people you have hurt...

Tsk, tsk, I'm worried about you. Panic!

You can think of a solution slowly. I'm going on a date with your mother. We have made an appointment to have a romantic candlelight dinner together at noon."

After speaking, Chief Xu irresponsibly patted his butt and left.

Xu Xian was left looking at his back sadly.

This biological father is enough. The couple has shown affection in front of him every day for so many years.

This resulted in his obsession with his lover.

It's good now that he is in a mess, and he is very relaxed!

Isn't it embarrassing to light candles when it's bright at noon?

At this moment, Chief Xu walked back quickly.

Xu Xian's eyes lit up. Is his biological father his biological father? He still cares about him.

Chief Xu said:

"The eldest prince is here. Has he heard about the situation of the ninth prince?"

Xu Xian was startled.

"Only Yan Bai and I know, how could he hear the news so quickly? It's probably for other reasons. Let's see first."

Chief Xu nodded. At this time, the guard led the tall and handsome eldest prince in.

The eldest prince is an S-class Alpha, which is one of the main reasons why he won the royal family fight. Of course, his own scheming skills are also extremely powerful.

Commander Xu and Xu Xian stood up and greeted the eldest prince with military salutes.

The eldest prince smiled and shook hands with the two men:

"Chief Xu, why are Marshal Xu so polite? Let's sit down and talk."

The three of them sat down and the eldest prince looked Xu Xian up and down.

"I heard that Marshal Xu and my ninth brother were missing. I was really worried. Fortunately, you are all back safely now. How are you? Are you not injured?"

"We are fine, but the car broke down, so we were delayed for a few days. The eldest prince is worried."

The eldest prince turned his head and looked around.

"Why didn't you see my ninth brother? Is he okay?"

"The ninth prince is fine. He was just tired from the journey, so he went to rest. I'm afraid he has fallen asleep now."

The eldest prince made a relieved expression.

"That's good. Marshal Xu should pay attention to his health and don't accompany my ninth brother to fool around."

"He has always been used to playing around. I don't know the importance. I heard that he insisted on going to the barren mountain?"

These words The provocation was obvious, and Chief Xu was worried that Xu Xian would say something to defend Yan Bai.

He said:

"The Ninth Prince is younger and lacks experience, so why don't you just come here to gain experience? Although there was a little accident this time, it may not be without gain. This can also be regarded as an opportunity for growth."

The eldest prince paused. A second smiled and said:

"Chief Xu, please don't favor one thing over another. When will you take me to practice? I am a conscientious person and will definitely repay your care."

Chief Xu laughed and laughed.

"The eldest prince has a great strategy, don't you dare!"

The eldest prince was still unwilling to give in.

"Marshal Xu, if you feel that my ninth brother is no longer easy to take care of, I am willing to take him back at any time, and I don't want him to trouble Marshal Xu for a long time."

Xu Xian smiled.

"It can be seen from this incident that the Ninth Prince still has many shortcomings. He is entrusted by the emperor and cannot be sent back like this. He still has many areas to improve and I am afraid he will not be able to go back in the short term." The eldest prince's expression gradually faded.

Lose your smile.

"Chief Xu, Marshal Xu, a good bird chooses the right tree to roost in. Sometimes the choice is very important. When you meet someone who can't support the wall in the mud, the more effort you spend, the greater the disappointment you may have when you look back." "

My door will always open to both sides . The seats are open, please think twice before acting."

Chief Xu pretended not to understand and talked nonsense.

"Yes, yes, what the eldest prince said makes sense. He just has to keep his eyes open for this bird, otherwise he really won't be able to find food."

The eldest prince was a little angry. This old fox has no food and salt, and he always makes jokes every time. The topic has passed and he never accepted the olive branch extended by himself.