019 - 021

Chapter 19 The rich young master was forced to love 3

"Tonight's game is that he pretended to be wronged in front of the original owner, and with a little guidance, the original owner, a second-rate fool, came to charge."

"In the original plot, Ye Shengzhe was killed by those two people Insulting, he took another video, and the original owner gave the video to Gu Mingyi as if it were a treasure today."

"Since then, Gu Mingyi has completely stepped on Ye Shengzhe into the mud, and settled the grudges in his heart."

"He was very proud that this dove occupied the magpie's nest. The bastard, after so many years of fame, he finally paid the price!"

"He also spread the villain's video in the noble circle in the name of the original owner, completely ruining Ye Shengzhe's face."

"Unexpectedly, the villain rose up later!"

" In order to protect himself, Gu Mingyi immediately drew a clear line with the original owner."

"The original owner bore all the villain's anger alone."

"After Ye Shengzhe killed the original owner immediately, he was about to deal with Gu Mingyi, but he took advantage of him. The evidence left by the original owner at that time exposed Ye Shengzhe for the murder."

"Ye Shengzhe was imprisoned, and the villain was completely offline."

"Gu Mingyi, the male protagonist, began to flourish and became a genius!"

Yan Bai knew everything. , quite looking down on such a villain who is hiding behind, what can he do with real swords and guns?

Is this enough to be the hero of the world? This small world is really hopeless!

Yan Bai stood up, held a pillow to cover his lower body, and opened the door.

Gu Mingyi, who was waiting to knock on the door with his hand raised, was startled.

After a night of hard work, Yan Bai looked lazy, his eyes were red, and he felt a sense of satisfaction after being satisfied.

He was completely naked, and the only white pillow, although it blocked the key parts, made people more and more daydream about the scenery behind the pillow.

Wherever he looked, the porcelain white skin was covered with ambiguous red marks, like red plum blossoms blooming on the snow-capped mountains. The emotion was extremely astringent, which showed how intense the battle last night was.

Gu Mingyi had never seen such a charming side of Yan Bai. He was a little blushing and didn't know where to put his eyes.

Then anger surged into his heart again, and Yan Bai became his own dog licker for ten years.

He was dying just to look at him one more time, but he could still be so romantic with others in private!

Then who do you think you are?

Yan Bai's true love in the past ten years was all staged?

Gu Mingyi's tone was unbelievable, "You, you and Ye Shengzhe did it?"

Yan Bai glanced at him with a half-smile.

"Yes! Is there a problem?"

Gu Mingyi became even more angry when he saw his nonchalant and confident attitude.

"Didn't you say that you brought someone to humiliate Ye Shengzhe today? You would also record a video for me to watch."

"Didn't you say that you would only love me forever? What does this mean now? Are you worthy of me?"