214 - 216

Chapter 214 The Actor of the Republic of China and His Financier 18

Yan Jiu returned home after finishing his work and had Yan Bai called to the study.

When Yan Bai arrived, he saw Yan Jiu standing by the wall with his hands behind his back, looking up at a piece of writing.

Yan Bai followed his gaze and Yan Jiu turned around and waved to him.

"It's quite matching, right?"

Yan Bai stood next to him and looked up. The rosewood pole, ivory shaft head, and mulberry silk top and bottom were really luxurious and expensive.

Yan Bai couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. Was Yan Jiu always so extravagant, or did he particularly like this painting?

It's so grand, but it's not necessary!

"Uh... quite matching."

Yan Jiu glanced at him sideways, as if he was a little dissatisfied with his perfunctory words, but didn't say anything.

"Teach me English."

Yan Jiu has learned a lot after studying for a month. He can already understand simple daily conversations.

Yan Bai automatically switched to full English mode, prompting Yan Jiu to talk to him.

Rusu took Kawanohe to eat Shanghai delicacies. Kawanohe said that he wanted to visit her house so that he could find the way so that he could visit her later.

Rusu naturally agreed happily. The grandeur of Yan's mansion would undoubtedly make her very proud.

Out of politeness, Kawanohe proposed to visit his master Yan Jiu first. Rusu naturally had no objection to having multiple reasons to see Yan Jiu.

When the two walked to the door, they heard the voices of two people speaking English from inside.

One voice is gentle and affectionate, and the other voice is deep and sexy.

When Yan Jiu heard the report and let people in, the conversation inside stopped abruptly.

Kawanohe and Rusu went in and saw a beautiful young man in a white gown sitting next to Yan Jiu, but they didn't know who he was.

Rusu asked Yan Jiu,

"Master Jiu, who were you speaking English to just now? When did you learn English?"

Yan Jiu gracefully extended his hand and asked Kawanohe to sit down before speaking slowly.

"Yan Bai has been teaching me recently."

Both Rusu and Kawanohe looked at Yan Bai in surprise.

They didn't expect that the fluent English just now was actually spoken by Yan Bai.

Rusu felt a little aggrieved.

"Why didn't Mr. Jiu come to me if he wanted to learn English? He has never studied abroad as an actor. Can what he speaks be as authentic as mine?"

Yan Jiu's elegant expression darkened.

"You are only half a bucket of water. You have only been out for a few years. Where do you get your sense of superiority?"

Rusu blushed, feeling that she had been humiliated in front of her friends.

Yan Bai curled up the corner of his mouth next to him. The villain's poisonous tongue suited him very well.

Kawano's big eyes blinked, as if she was innocent and ignorant, and her voice was clear and hearty.

"Yan Jiuye, you really love learning. I forced my father to learn English. He tried to escape every day but was caught by me." After saying this, he chuckled to himself, and Rusu became less embarrassed

. He glanced at her gratefully.

Yan Jiu nodded, his gold-rimmed glasses glowing softly, weakening his coolness and coldness.

"Miss Kawano, I think she is a good teacher."

Kawano smiled and rolled his eyes.

"It's a pity that I don't have a good student."

After saying that, he winked mischievously, looking innocent and innocent.

Yan Jiu shook the folding fan in his hand. He got it from Yan Bai. He thought it was very elegant and had been playing with it often recently.

"Rusu, please take Miss Kawano to play in your room, or go to the garden to entertain your friends." "

Okay."

Kawano stood up and said goodbye gracefully.

"Goodbye, Master Yan Jiu. I'm going to play first. Next time I come over to play with Rusu, I can talk to you in English and help you practice your speaking."

Yan Jiu nodded without comment, and the two of them turned and left.

Yan Bai looked at Yan Jiu with a smile.

"Master Yan Jiu is so charming. Everyone is looking forward to the next time we meet."

Yan Jiu closed the folding fan in his hand and tapped the top of his head.

"When did you learn to speak glibly, and I am someone you can make fun of?"

The voice was somewhat relaxed and not harsh.

"It's just teasing, what's wrong with it?"

Yan Jiu looked at him with a half-smile.

"Come here!"

Yan Bai covered his head with his hands to prevent him from knocking again.

"What are you doing? Do you want to knock again?"

"Don't you want to tease me? How can you tease me when you are so far away?"

Yan Jiu patted his leg and deliberately lowered his voice.

"Sit over here."

Yan Bai's ears went numb, his body felt numb, and he passed away as if he was possessed.

Yan Jiu had already discovered that every time he deliberately lowered his voice, Yan Bai would always lose his focus.

Just,

a little bit cute.

Yan Bai came closer, and Yan Jiu grabbed his waist and put him on his lap.

Gently lift his chin with the fan.

"How do you want to seduce me?"

Yan Bai was speechless.

Yan Jiu lowered his voice by two points and moved closer.

"How about following me for real? I want to do it for you."

Yan Bai's eyelashes trembled slightly. Seeing that he didn't answer, Yan Jiu lowered her head and captured his lips.

Yan Jiu's kissing skills improved rapidly. Yan Bai's face turned red and his body became a little weak after being kissed by him.

Yan Jiu's lips moved downward, along his lower jaw to Yan Bai's ear, and he took his jade-like earlobe into his mouth, nibbling and sucking gently.

The ear beads soon became bright red, and Yan Bai was hit by a numbing current. Yan Jiu whispered in his ear, his voice was hoarse and deliberately seductive, and his voice was so sexy that it could make your ears pregnant.

"Would you like to give it to me?"

Yan Bai's consciousness was confused. Just as he was about to subconsciously agree, he was awakened by a cry of national essence.

When Li Chen walked in, he saw this hot scene, which scared him so much that he blurted out "fuck you".

After saying that, he immediately covered his mouth, turned around and walked away, saying as he walked:

"You guys continue!"

Yan Bai didn't have such a thick skin to really continue.

He pushed Yan Jiu away, jumped off him, turned around and left through the back door.

Yan Jiu almost had the desire to kill someone. He looked at his bulging lower body, picked up the cold tea next to him and took two sips before someone called Li Chen back.

Li Chen walked in angrily and explained quickly as soon as he entered.

"I really didn't mean to harm you, but are you a little too horny in broad daylight?"

Yan Jiu glared at him angrily.

"what's up?"

Li Chen quickly took out a piece of information from his hand.

"I have obtained information about Kawano Hongshu. He only brought his daughter Kawano Ai this time.

This person is not simple. He came here to overdo it. He wants to make some achievements and run for prime minister when he goes back.

How do I get it ? Results? It must be bad for us, so be careful about him."

Yan Jiu took the file and looked through it.

"Kawano He is in the backyard at home. She is Rusu's classmate."

Li Chen raised his eyebrows with only one leg on the chair, hugging his knee.

"Is it such a coincidence? Can we make use of this person?"

Yan Jiu snorted coldly.

"If you think so, maybe she thinks so too!

You will tell the housekeeper later and arrange for someone to keep an eye on Ru Su, just in case."

Li Chen looked serious.

"Okay."

"The Japanese embassy has sent out invitations. Tomorrow is the welcome party for Kawano Hongshu. Do you want to attend?"

"Of course, I want to find out what he is and what he is."