085 - 087

Chapter 85 Green Tea Omega Hunting Top Alpha 11

Jun Yuyu quickly caught Yan Bai,

"Sorry, I'll pay attention next time!"

Yan Bai wrapped his legs around him and whispered softly in his ear,

"No, I need to be punished. I think..."

Jun Yuyu's mind exploded, Yan Bai had already pulled off his bath towel, and the sheets on Yan Bai's body also slipped down.

Jun YuYe...

Yan Bai moved forward. Jun YuYe groaned and couldn't help but hold Yan Bai's slender waist tightly with his hands. Yan Bai let out a long sigh of satisfaction...

When Yan Bai finally ate, the porridge was already cold . Thoroughly.

Jun Yuyi called the housekeeper while watching Yan Bai eat.

"Three meals a day, for two people, will be delivered to the suburban villa on time. They will be lighter and richer."

"Okay, sir!"

It's not that Jun Yuyi doesn't want to cook, but he is worried about having cold meals in the next few days. White stomach can't bear it.

After Yan Bai finished eating, he turned into a clingy cat again and refused to let Jun Yuyu leave his sight, otherwise he would be extremely uneasy.

While he was sleeping, Jun Yuyu asked for leave for the two of them, so that he could concentrate on accompanying his omega.

He never knew that an omega could be so cute!

Thanks for the fever period!

The chefs of the Jun family were very good at cooking and the meals they delivered were nutritious. Jun Yuyu picked out the fish bones and put the fish meat on a small plate and pushed it to Yan Bai.

Yan Bai's face bulged from eating, like a squirrel eating nuts.

Jun Yuyu's hand felt itchy and he poked it gently. Yan Bai blinked his big innocent eyes and turned to look at him with question marks on his face.

"It's okay. I see how cute you are, so keep eating!"

Yan Bai glared at him. After eating, Jun Yuyu used his computer to approve the recent tasks available to the dark camp.

Yan Bai nestled in his arms and fiddled with his buttons.

"I haven't had class for three days!"

"I asked for leave for you."

"I will miss the class, I don't want to miss the class."

Jun Yuyi kissed him,

"My omega is really a good student who is diligent and studious!"

Yan Bai Bianzui said,

"I'm not, I hate studying the most! But I must learn medical skills well so that I can be useful when I go to the front line with you in the future. I can't be useless."

Jun Yuyu's hand on the keyboard paused, and his voice A little dumb,

"You want to go to the front line with me? When did you decide?"

"When you decided to be your omega, what, you didn't want to?"

"Of course not, but the front line is very dangerous, you can stay at home, I Try to make time to see you."

Yan Bai's tears welled up quickly,

"You don't like me being by your side?"

"Of course not! I don't want you to be in danger."

Yan Bai was still aggrieved,

"You are my Alpha, we should We will always be together, and the two of us will bear the danger together!"

[Ding! The villain's blackening value is -10! 】

【Ding! The current villain's blackening value is 65! 】

Jun Yuyi looked at Yan Bai seriously,

"You know what you are talking about, right? Isn't it an illusion because you are particularly dependent on me during the fever period?"

Yan Bai was angry!

"You don't believe me, bad Alpha, I don't like you anymore!"

After Yan Bai finished speaking, he ran to the sofa, folded his hands around his knees, and put his chin on his knees, looking extremely pitiful!

ah! Oops, I'm angry...

Jun Yuyi followed and carefully explained:

"I'm sorry, it's not that I don't believe you, I'm just too happy!"

Yan Bai moved and ignored him.

He seems to be seriously angry!

It's just that the whole person is soft, more like acting coquettishly!

Jun Yuyu raised his hand and fiddled with a few strands of Yanbai's hair covering his eyebrows, and his fingertips gently touched his skin.

As if suffering from skin hunger, Yan Bai took the initiative to lean on his fingertips, but that was all.

Jun Yuyu couldn't help laughing, and turned his fingers into palms to rub Yan Bai's cheek,

"Can you stop being angry? I also want to be with you forever, I'm just afraid that you will regret it."

Yan Bai's depression caused by not being trusted dissipated a little, Somewhat delicately, he said,

"I won't regret it!"

Jun Yuyi kissed him on the lips,

"I know now, we will always be together, you are my omega!"

Jun Yuyi kissed him again. Yan Bai paused, and this time the other party's response was enthusiastic and hot.

After a long time, their lips parted, Yan Bai's face flushed, and he shyly said two words in his ear.

Jun Yuyu chuckled, stood up and carried the person into the bedroom.

After a while, the rich pheromones became entangled passionately.

............

When Yan Bai came out of the room, he was completely gone and held Jun Yuyu's hand obediently.

After seven days like this, on the morning of the eighth day, as soon as Yan Bai woke up, the nine-tailed fox asked Yan Bai in a humble manner,

"Master Demon Lord, have you enjoyed the gluttonous feast these seven days? I have calculated it for you. In these seven days, your reproductive cavity has The average working time is 10 hours!"

"Tsk, tsk, are all Alphas so powerful?"

Yan Bai's mind was full of dark thoughts,

"Damn fox, you are very idle, right?"

The nine-tailed fox felt aggrieved, and quarreled with each other with his index fingers,

"But Isn't it very free? You haven't left the house for seven days, except for eating and sleeping, what else can I do besides statistics!"

Yan Baiqing coughed and changed the subject.

"The fever period of omega is so intense. Although I do it deliberately, my instinctive sensitivity and clinginess are real."

"Then you still remember what happened in the past few days, right?"

Yan Bai rolled his eyes,

"I didn't Amnesia, I'm just a little more sensitive and fragile these days!"

At this moment, Jun Yuyi, who was holding him like an octopus, also woke up. When he saw Yan Bai, he stared at the ceiling with his eyes wide open, and did not bother him immediately. Hold yourself.

Some are unusual.

There are also some regrets!

Jun YuYu frowned and counted the time. The seven-day fever period had passed!

He was having such a wonderful time these days that he forgot to count the time.

Jun Yuyi asked Yan Bai nervously,

"Do you still remember what happened in the past few days?"

Yan Bai rolled his eyes, why are both lines like this?

Yan Bai looked at Jun Yuyan and said,

"Are you afraid that I will forget my promise and not go to the front line with you?"

"You haven't forgotten?"

"I'm just a little more fragile and sensitive these days, but I'm still responsible for my words and deeds!"

Jun Yuyi breathed a sigh of relief,

"Then you haven't said you like me in the past seven days!"

Yan Bai blinked his eyes. ,

"Hasn't my body language proven that I like you? How about I let you get a deeper impression!"

Yan Bai leaned forward and took a bite on Jun Yuyu's Adam's apple. Jun Yuyu shuddered, and the hanging My heart finally fell to the ground.

He raised Yan Bai's chin and said,

"That's what makes a deep impression!"

The two lips touched, expressing endless affection.

After the fuss continued for a long time, Jun Yuyan took the lazy Yan Bai to take a bath.

At noon, the two of them went out for the first time in eight days. Jun Yuyi took Yan Bai to a well-known restaurant to eat seafood.

The two people were ushered into a double seat by the window by the waiter. The sharp-eyed Yan Bai immediately noticed that the male host and a well-dressed man were at the next table.

Anji Xi also noticed Yan Bai. Their eyes met for a moment, and Yan Bai curled his lips wickedly.

Anji Xi's face darkened for a moment, and he looked at Jun Yuyu.

Jun Yuyu was in high spirits, and his whole person was less cold and more warm.

According to Anji Xi's information, Jun Yuyu has rarely eaten out since he came back from the front line. He likes villas on the outskirts of the city and goes back almost immediately after class. He is unshakable.

What caused him to undergo these changes? Yan Bai?