118 - 120

Chapter 118: Female villain, he is a pervert 7

When Shen Si entered the warehouse, his eyes were attracted by a variety of motorcycles and various accessories.

He rubbed the engines and wheels one by one, and the obsession in his eyes could not be hidden.

The owner of the store is a rugged man with flowery arms and a face-control person. He likes to chat with pretty girls and boys when he sees them.

He took a towel to wipe his hands, walked over and patted a wheel that Shen Si was looking at,

"How about it, isn't it beautiful?"

Shen Si nodded seriously,

"Can I also have one?"

The flower-armed man asked. Eyebrows,

"Has your hair grown evenly? I don't accept underage customers here."

Shen Si looked at him seriously,

"I will be 18 in 35 days."

The man with the flowery arms was startled, and then he was extremely serious. His attitude was funny,

"Then come back when you are 18 years old, and I will sell you another one."

Shen Si said:

"You only said you can buy it if you are 18 years old, but you didn't say you can't prepare it now. I'll pay the deposit first, and the customization will be mine. Is it okay to have an exclusive motorcycle? I can come over every night and modify it myself."

The flower-armed man has seen many people who are obsessed with motorcycles, and this is the first time he has seen such a serious and persistent one.

He himself was a modification enthusiast, and now that he saw Shen Si's sincere love, he felt a sense of sympathy for each other.

"Really like it? You can come and see me at any time and I will teach you. But buying a motorcycle is not cheap, so you still have to discuss it with your family."

Shen Si said:

"I have money myself, and I can dominate myself starting from the age of 18. There is no need to discuss your life with your family."

The flower-armed man shook his head and laughed,

"Let's see what you can do!"

But in the end, he didn't have the heart to chase Shen Si away, and instead allowed him to wander around the operation room, and would do so in his spare time. Explain to him the way in between.

Shen Si is extremely smart, and he can understand everything at once. He even helps with some basic modification work. The man with the flowery arm simply loves him very much.

"If you come to work for me, I'll pay you three times your salary!"

The red-haired beauty looked really bored. Shen Si was completely engrossed in the car and ignored her at all.

She turned around and went back to the racing track.

The nine-tailed fox swayed crazily on an R nineT,

"Wow~ So cool!"

From then on, Shen Si lived a double life for half a month. During the day, he was the well-behaved and charming Shen Si, and at night, he was the indulgent and wanton one. Shen Si.

Dark Night Shen Si used Bai Ri Shen Si's personal account to order a CBR1000RR and personally modified its details.

The water-cooled parallel four-cylinder sixteen-valve engine with 190 horsepower made Shen Si excited.

In the past half month, he personally participated in adding a large number of modifications to this car.

Including but not limited to Brembo M4 brake system, forged wheels, Olins FGRT front fork, K-Tech DDS Pro rear shock absorber, SC titanium alloy exhaust system, and also added quick displacement, traction control, keyless start and racing modules .

The man with the flowery arm touched the almost remodeled S1000RR, and he couldn't hide the fondness in his eyes.

"Shen Si, this is the most economical and best way to modify a car for the track that I have ever seen. I really don't understand how you went from a novice to a master of modification in just half a month."

"Please, this car You must not be caught by the traffic police, otherwise I will die of heartache!"

Shen Si also caressed the S1000RR in front of him, "I can take it home in 19 days."

The flower-armed man laughed:

"You are really Follow the rules. If you are willing to let me apply this plan to my future modifications, I won't mind letting you pick up the car in advance."

Shen Si's eyes lit up,

"Okay! I'll pay the full price now."

The flower-armed man laughed loudly. Laugh,

"Refreshing!"

The moment Shen Si rode the S1000RR, his soul seemed to be shaking.

The red-haired beauty was inexplicably surprised when she saw the S1000RR like this:

"It's so cool. If you ride this car on the winding mountain road, it will blind their eyes! It would be a pity not to race with such a good configuration. Do you want to join their race?" There are bets in the competition! It's not impossible to get rich in a week."

The man with the flowery arm took Shen Si's arm and said,

"Young man, cherish your life. The journey is exciting, but there are a few accidents every year."

Shen Si . Si hooked up his lips and smiled,

"Thank you, I'll go take a look first."

The little red-haired beauty was excited,

"Follow me!"

The nine-tailed fox bared its teeth,

"Is Shen Si looking for excitement? He really plans to spend these years. Break all the rules you have followed?"

Yan Bai was also a little excited,

"This is more exciting than my Fire Qilin, and the control is in my own hands. When I have a body, I will get one too."

Nine-tailed Fox ...

"Master Demon Lord, I'm afraid you have forgotten that we are here for a mission, not for racing."

Yan Bai glared at him,

"You have the nerve to say that? Who teleported me 12 years earlier? For the mission? Where is the accuracy?"

The nine-tailed fox was timid and unreasonable, and did not dare to speak.

Yan Bai followed Shen Si to the winding mountain highway.

The red-haired beauty introduced Shen Si to the organizer Da Tou. Da Tou looked at his car and then at his people,

"Okay, when you come here, you must abide by my rules. The first and fifteenth day of the lunar month are competitions. You cannot occupy the lane."

"Usually, if a player initiates a challenge to a temporary competition, we will also clear the area. If there are none, you can practice at will."

"In addition, once you participate in the competition, life or death, we are irresponsible, understand. "?"

Shen Si nodded, "I understand."

"Then you can go and play as you like. There is no competition today, so you can hit the road."

The red-haired beauty stepped forward and said,

"Shall I take you to run the track?"

Shen Si Gou She smiled and said,

"Thank you, but I want to explore it myself."

The red-haired beauty spread her hands towards the big head,

"How heartless!"

The big head laughed,

"He looks like this, and he has the capital!"

Shen Si ignored the two men and drove away on his motorcycle. He seemed to be a born racing driver and knew how to control and control it to maximize its performance and power.

A green-haired man came up next to him, riding a big Harley,

"Honghong, please take me for a spin!"

The red-haired beauty raised her head proudly, ignored him and left.

Lu Mao is a well-known rich second generation in this circle. He has liked Hong Hong for a long time, but the other party has always ignored him.

Lu Mao complained bitterly to Da Tou,

"I have been chasing her for almost a year and she has ignored me. Where did this long-haired boy come from to make her look at him differently?"

"I just came here today. I don't know where he came from, but His car was very professionally modified, as if it was the handiwork of Hua Jie."

"Humph, it's a bargain, and it can't be sold on the market."

Lu Mao left bitterly.

On this day, the college entrance examination results were released, and on the same day, Shen Si turned 18.

He Tiantian looked at Shen Si's score that was 20 points short of a perfect score, and smiled,

"Shen Si, apply for an art department. A girl's temperament is the most important! Your father likes elegant and artistic daughters best."

Shen Si has completely lost his former self . Obediently, he crossed his legs and stared at He Tiantian in a casual manner. His voice changed, becoming slow and low, with a sound when he landed.

"Mom, you forgot, I am a boy. My dad hasn't been back for 18 years. Are you sure he still cares about me as a child?"