004 - 006

Chapter 4 Flirty Brother vs. Bingshan Brother 4

Yanbai pondered for a while, and looked at Sang Zhi with a sincere expression,

"Sang Zhi, I'm sorry, before I was jealous that you took away all the attention from your parents, and I was very unkind to you. In fact, it was all me. I thought wrong."

"You are the one who has been wronged the most. It is completely normal for everyone to care about you during this period. I should also care about you more."

"Don't worry, I will definitely treat you twice as well in the future."

"I I just asked the servants to pack up my things and move them to the guest room on the first floor."

"My room faces south, is large, and has a good view. You can go and have a look today and see if you want to renovate it and move it there."

Yan's father said: " There's no need to go to such trouble."

Yan Bai hurriedly said:

"That won't work! My room has the best layout in the whole house. Sang Zhi liked it very much before and asked me if I would like to change it."

"I was obsessed at the time and deliberately refused to give it . , now let me make up for it!"

Yan Bai easily gave Sang Shang an eye drops.

Sang Zhi's character in front of his father and mother has always been one of contentment and contentment.

Who knew he had been thinking about the original owner's room?

Sang Zhi was stunned by the heavy hammer. He didn't know how to react for a moment, and his father and mother didn't say anything.

Yan Bai took the initiative to hug Sang Zhi,

"I know you are here to join this family, not to destroy it. I have never lost my parents, and I have an extra set of parents. I am also the luckiest!"

Jiuwei ! Fox...

this line sounds so familiar, the new moon makes me feel proud!

"Thank you for helping me take care of my biological parents for so many years. I will fulfill my obligations to them in the future."

"If you have time to accompany me to meet them today, I want to get to know them formally."

The original owner knew before After his own life, he has always been very repulsive to his biological parents and refused to recognize them!

And Sang Zhi often spoke ill of Yan Bai in front of them, which made Sang's father and mother become cold-hearted towards Yan Bai.

He only wanted to be kind to Sang Zhi and never contacted the original owner again, so he knew nothing about the death of the original owner.

And Yan Bai now plans to slowly take away all the connections around the male protagonist.

Go the way of green tea and leave green tea with nowhere to go!

Yan's father and mother looked at Yan Bai who suddenly grew up and became sensible, and were very pleased.

After all, he is a child he raised by himself, and his character is nothing to say. It's just that it was always too sudden and the child was confused. Now everything has been figured out. How good it is!

Yan's father quickly answered,

"Today is the weekend, and your mother and I have nothing to do. Let's go to Sang's house with you."

"Yan Bai, you are right. You have an extra set of parents, and we have an extra son. This is a good thing that everyone is happy with, and I also want to thank them for raising Sang Zhi so well."