III. Subtitute Lover

046 - 048

Chapter 46: The young master is married to the villain and is forced to love him 1

Yanbai rode a tall horse, leading the way, and regained consciousness in the bumps.

There were people around him pointing at him. Yan Bai lowered his head and saw that he was wearing a bright red robe and mandarin embroidered with gold. The workmanship was exquisite, the fabric was luxurious, and the eye-catching red was everywhere!

The chrome saddle made Yan Bai a little uncomfortable, so he moved his buttocks to adjust his posture.

"Nine-tailed fox, what's the plot? I'm getting married!"

"Lord Demon Lord, it's indeed a wedding! The plot is like this. The original owner of your body is the only son of a wealthy businessman in Luohe, also named Yan Bai. You have been pampered since childhood. He grew up as a dandy young master."

"He fell in love with a top celebrity in Yihongyuan and spent a lot of money to redeem her. Today is the day when the two of them get married."

"But in fact, the person in the sedan has been swapped. , sitting inside is the villain Lan Liuhuo."

"When he was a child, he witnessed his original father killing his own father, and also hunting down himself and his mother Chang Feng."

"As a result, he and his mother lived in a foreign land. Now he has learned martial arts. Come back for revenge, Lord Demon Lord, your life is in danger."

Yan Bai...

"Can you still have fun? The villain has a feud with my family, and I have no kidneys to leave in this world?"

Nine-tailed fox!

"Lord Demon Lord, when I tell you that the villain is dead, do you only think that you can't sleep with the villain?"

Yan Bai cleared his throat,

"It's not that I'm lustful. Isn't this all for the mission?"

Kyuubi Fox, cry!

"I also want to devote myself to the mission, but the situation does not allow it! Hey, hey, hey..."

Yan Bai held up his forehead,

"Okay, I was wrong. This world is fair for both of us."

"No! Sir, If you can't eat pork, it's good to watch the pigs run away!"

Yan Bai!

Enough of this perverted fox!

"Shut up and tell the plot!"

"Okay!"

"In the original plot, when the original owner entered the bridal chamber at night, the villain first killed the original owner, and then killed Yan's father in the dead of night."

"Then it was the male protagonist, the county guard . The young master Sha Zhenyu found the villain, fought with him for 300 rounds, and finally defeated the opponent with one move and brought him to justice."

"At this point, the villain's role has completely ended, and then the plot of the male protagonist began to unfold. ."

"You are just a cannon fodder with only one scene, and the villain is also a supporting role who only appears and then disappears."

"But actually there is another unknown version of this story."

"Lan Liuhuo's father Lan Shan , he was a small government servant back then and had already married a wife and had children in the countryside."