295 - 297

Chapter 295 The AI ​​robot villain, he only wants beauty 23

Yan Bai suddenly raised his head and looked at Du Ruo. If eyes could kill, Du Ruo would have died a thousand times now.

There were exclamations all around, and Du Ruo immediately picked up Yan Bai.

"Yan Bai, I'll take you to the hospital right away."

Yan Bai...

The nine-tailed fox helped Yan Bai interpret the background of the game.

"Lord Demon Lord, congratulations. This is an ABO world. You have been to the ABO world twice before, experiencing Alpha and Omega respectively. In this game world, your gender is female Bate. This is considered a complete set of genders. , Congratulations!"

Yan Bai, thank you! You don't have this kind of collecting habit, do you?

Yan Bai felt a pain in his abdomen. Although it was in the game world, it felt very real.

She only saw Du Ruo's angular jawline.

"Du Ruo, do you want to die?"

Du Ruo, who had been running quickly, glanced down at her in his busy schedule, with confusion in his eyes.

"You're unhappy, why?"

"It doesn't matter if I'm a fucking Beta, why do you give me a female setting?"

Du Ruo looked inexplicably aggrieved.

"I thought you liked it. There is a copy of "Seven Treasures in One Child, My Movie King Husband Spoiled Me to Heaven" by your bedside."

Yan Bai...

the nine-tailed fox quickly disappeared into the sea of ​​consciousness.

Oops! He put that book away after reading it. I wonder if he would be torn into pieces by Lord Demon when he returns to the real world?

Yan Bai saw a wisp of white smoke behind the butt of the nine-tailed fox because it ran too fast. What else didn't he understand?

She was so filled with hatred that she couldn't take care of the nine-tailed fox for the time being. She asked Du Ruo with some horror:

"I won't really give birth to a bunch of gourd babies, right?"

Du Ruo had already carried her into the car and rushed to the hospital at lightning speed. , while driving, he answered her:

"I just told you to change your gender to female, and I didn't intend to really let you go through the pain of childbirth.

But in order to satisfy your wish to have seven babies, we will meet in the hospital today. Seven abandoned babies, that is, today we decided to adopt these seven babies."

Today is the first time your female characteristics have appeared, and we both panicked, so we went to the hospital.

Then I met these seven abandoned babies by chance. Did I set up the plot well? "

Yan Bai was hopeless, and the bouts of abdominal pain made her brain a little difficult.

If being a woman was so difficult, he would never want to be a woman.

However, looking at her plump breasts, she just wanted to die with black eyes. .

Arriving at the hospital soon, he took the VIP channel and went directly to the gynecology department.

Yan Bai was pushed into the ward by a group of doctors, and Du Ruo put on sterile clothes and followed him in. Those

who didn't know, thought she had an accident. How big of a thing had happened, it was so easy to die.

Everything was done in an orderly and fast manner. Before Yan Bai had time to react much, she was injected with an analgesic injection. Maybe it was a side effect, and she was a little drowsy.

The last memory was that she saw The nurse pushed a bunch of strollers, and there were a lot of crying babies, and the rich expressions on Du Ruo's face, including tension, anxiety, expectation, joy...

Yan Bai...

This grandson obviously has no emotions, but he is indeed the best actor, and his acting is also good. Really like it!

She fell asleep after that.

Fortunately, she fell asleep, otherwise everyone might have seen a rampaging Beta killing everyone.

When Yan Bai woke up from his drowsiness, he felt that his whole body was weak and exhausted. .

She opened her eyes and saw Du Ruo sitting on the edge of the bed, holding her hand, looking at her with a face full of distress and joy.

There were seven small beds next to them, with seven pink cubs stretching out their arms and kicking their legs. He was chirping.

Yan Bai wanted to faint again.

Her voice was a little weak.

"Du Ruo, what do you want to do in designing this world? Are you kidding me to death? "

Du Ruo looked a little aggrieved and pitiful.

"I just want to know what feelings are. "

Du Ruo has such a handsome face like a god, and such an expression that I feel pity for, even the hard-hearted Demon Lord is a little soft-hearted.

"Nine-tailed fox, what does C-3PO want to know? It's feelings, is this a good thing?

If he had emotions and could empathize with humans, he wouldn't want to destroy humans, right? "

The nine-tailed fox poked his head out timidly.

"It should be feasible. "

After saying that, he quickly retracted into the sea of ​​​​consciousness, running faster than a rabbit.

Yan Bai glanced at his bear-like appearance and opened the game background introduction.

This is really an extremely bloody game background. You really shouldn't believe it. What kind of good games can robots make?

Du Ruo should have copied the background of that bloody novel.

Yan Bai, the little white-flowered Beta, and Du Ruo, the cool movie king Alpha, have gone through hundreds of chapters of falling in love, misunderstandings, breaking up, chasing their wives and cremating them. Field, finally achieved success.

The current plot point is to adopt a child of Qibao, and then it will be a story of doting on his wife without limit, and the family living happily together.

Although it is a game world, everything is fake, but the matter of becoming a woman , it still touched Yan Bai's bottom line.

Yan Bai saw that Du Ruo now has a nose instead of a nose, eyes instead of eyes, and everything is not pleasing to the eye.

"Du Ruo, I am a delicate woman now, with a fragile body, and those little brats in the future will It's all under your care. Don't let them bother me. "

Du Ruo nodded obediently, his face full of doting.

"Okay, in vain. "

Hearing such a title, Yan Bai felt a chill, but he couldn't refute it.

After all, for the mission, he wanted Du Ruo to learn that there is true love in the world, so naturally he had to cooperate as much as possible.

C-3PO was really scheming. In order to facilitate the experience of feelings, he gave himself He set up a background like a movie star, and also gave himself an acting buff.

Cunningly!

Yan Bai felt unhappy, and he didn't want to make Du Ruo happy. She was in a special period for a woman now, and she always felt unhappy for a few days every month. Li was in a bad mood.

Yan Bai had been extremely pretentious these days and had Du Ruo around.

Although the seven children were equipped with full-time nannies, Du Ruo had to spend a lot of energy on them every day. It was really tiring, but It was so sweet.

A few days later, Yan Bai had tormented Du Ruo enough, and he was almost out of temper. He announced energetically.

"Duruo, from now on I will be the master of the house and you will be the master of the house. You will be responsible for taking care of the children, and I will be responsible for making money to support the family." "

Du Ruo...

"But..."

Yan Bai immediately cut off his words.

"I'm informing you, not discussing with you. "

"Okay, Bai Bai."

Du Ruo looked like he was filial to his husband twenty-four times.

Seeing that his attitude was pretty good, Yan Bai nodded with satisfaction.

The nine-tailed fox looked at Yan Bai with some toothache.

"Lord Demon Lord, your background in this game is just that of a young person in the entertainment industry. You have nothing but good looks, no acting skills, and no talent. Moreover,

you are hurt because you married an actor with countless fans. You have won the hearts of countless Omegas and Betas and were completely boycotted by them.

I guess if you want to come back, no one would dare to use you."

Yan Bai glared at him.

"So why did you read such a rubbish novel and let C-3PO see it?"

The nine-tailed fox...

really should keep a low profile and be a fox, talking nonsense!