013 - 015

Chapter 13 Flirty Brother vs. Bingshan Brother 13

Sangzhi looked at him in disbelief.

"You've already talked to them to this extent before you came to tell me? What do you think of me?"

Du Weifeng was impatient,

"Do you think I'm willing to sell my body? I don't like women at all."

"But I have What can I do? In the Du family, there are seven brothers. If I am stepped down, I will never get ahead. This is my only chance."

Sang Zhi felt deeply unwilling,

"You go to get married, then we What does it count? What does what you just did to me count?"

Du Weifeng looked at him.

"Sang Zhi, I love you, and we can be together in the future."

Sang Zhi sneered,

"Do you want me to be a shameful mistress?"

Du Weifeng lowered his head and said nothing, obviously acquiescing!

Sang was so angry that he picked up the pillow and beat it mindlessly,

"Du Weifeng, you will regret it!"

Du Weifeng didn't want to see him go crazy, so he stood up.

"Sangzhi, I can't help it. Please consider my proposal. We can be together for the rest of our lives."

After saying that, he turned around and left.

Sang Zhi broke down and cried. For a long time, he lost all the strength to cry, and then he slowly calmed down.

The reason for all this is because he has no say in the company. What if he has the right to say? Everything is different, right?

An idea came to mind. Sang Zhi cleaned himself up and went to the company to find Yan's father.

Yan's father is now semi-retired and only goes to the company once a week to deal with things.

When Sang Zhi pushed in the door, Yan's father was leisurely drinking coffee.

Seeing him coming, I was very happy,

"Sangzhi, you didn't go shopping? How come you have time to come here!"

"Dad, can I work in the company?"

Yan's father smiled,

"Why do you suddenly want to come to work? It's so comfortable to eat, drink and have fun every day. ."

Sang Zhi was anxious,

"Yan Han can be in the company, and Lian Yanbai, who is not his biological son, can also come to the company. Why can't I?"

Yan's father said,

"They are both top students in the management department. They are good at this and also "I like this, what major do you major in?"

Sang Zhi looked pale, he was from the art department and had nothing to do with business!

Yan's father patted him on the shoulder,

"Silly boy, everyone in our family doesn't have to go the same way."

"Let the two of them do the hard work. Dad has owed you 20 years, and now all I want to do is I will give you the best."

"Our family has plenty of money. Just be like your mother and enjoy life with peace of mind."

"If you are really bored, you can paint some paintings or buy two galleries. Didn't you study painting in college? "