244 - 246

Chapter 244 The nine-tailed fox was forced by the male protagonist of the world 21

The next day, Sikong Yongzhou issued an order. Yan Bai was appointed as the minister of disaster relief, and Ran Min was appointed as the deputy envoy to protect the Eighth Prince. Sikong Xingchen accompanied him as a trainee imperial physician.

Yan Bai almost laughed out loud when he heard the morning imperial edict was read out.

Grab the bamboo shoots!

The trainee imperial doctor was not even qualified to prescribe prescriptions independently, and Sikong Xingchen was afraid that he would vomit a mouthful of blood.

He raised his eyes and saw that Sikong Xingchen's face suddenly changed from green to white, with many changes.

Immediately, some of his supporters came out to protest against him.

"Your Majesty, the prince's status is precious. Does the trainee imperial doctor not respect the royal family enough?"

Sikong Yongzhou glared at the little prisoner of Dali Temple. According to Mu Changyin's investigation data during this period, this person was already on their blacklist. He was also one of the heroes who was attacked. Although his facial features were neat, how did he manage to attack his height of 1.6 meters?

Looking at this person at this moment, it was hard for Sikong Yongzhou not to think astray.

"It is precisely because we are the descendants of the royal family that we must set an example and not seek fame for nothing. Do we want people to think that we descendants of the royal family are people who are just seeking fame?

Third brother, are you dissatisfied with my arrangement?"

Sikong Xingchen felt a sweet taste in his throat. , pressed down again, winked at the jailer of Dali Temple, and then said to the emperor:

"I have no dissatisfaction, I am willing to become a Ruziniu for the sake of the people."

Sikong Yongzhou nodded with satisfaction.

"Third brother, set an example!"

The matter was settled like this. Although Sikong Xingchen invented the antidote to the epidemic in the original plot, we can't put all our hope in him. Other preparations still need to be done.

Yan Bai prepared a large amount of high-strength liquor for disinfection, and brought nearly 20 anti-epidemic prescriptions from the Imperial Medical Office's "Qian Jin Prescription". He also prepared a large amount of basic medicinal materials according to the prescriptions, mainly those with strong spicy flavor such as realgar pills and angelica dahurica.

Although epidemics vary widely, and these prescriptions may not necessarily be effective against this epidemic, developing prescriptions for this epidemic on these basis should get twice the result with half the effort.

Yan Bai also brought several imperial doctors from the Imperial Medical Office who were good at epidemic diseases.

Without further ado, they prepared their things and set off immediately.

Ran Min and Yan Bai have been meeting every day to discuss preparations due to the epidemic these days.

Ever since he knew that there was such a thing as a man-man in this world, Ran Min suddenly became a lot more reserved when it came to Yan Bai.

He is still very kind to Yan Bai, but the shoulder-to-shoulder and brotherly relationship are no longer there, and even his voice is much gentler, as if there is a hint of caution and entanglement.

Yan Bai also noticed the subtle change in his attitude. He didn't know why this man was so angry, but he didn't pay attention to it. He was too busy these days.

Since a lot of materials need to be transported, there are many transport vehicles in the team, which will seriously slow down the team's speed.

So Yan Bai arranged for soldiers to escort the goods, taking the imperial physician, Ran Min, Sikong Xingchen and some elite soldiers to go ahead on horseback.

The capital is thousands of miles away from Shaanxi, so even if we hurry up, it will still take about five days.

The soldiers were okay after riding horses for a long time. Several imperial doctors had never experienced such hardship and fell down when they dismounted on the first day.

Sikong Xingchen, who was pampered and pampered, was also very hard-working. Not only the skin on the inside of his legs was scratched, but he was also almost broken. Fortunately, the imperial doctor was there and gave him medicine quickly.

Although Yan Bai's body is delicate, he has rich riding experience and knows how to protect himself with his posture, so he is okay, his skin is fine, but his body has been completely messed up.

Ran Min rubbed his legs distressedly.

"Otherwise, you'd better take the carriage. It's only a few days late."

Sikong Xingchen looked at this place with expectation. He also wanted to take the carriage, but he couldn't say it.

Yan Bai said:

"I'm fine, I'm just a little dizzy. I'll be fine after a night's sleep."

Hearing this, Sikong Xingchen was extremely disappointed and looked away again.

After five days of this, when they arrived at Yulin Mansion, Sikong Xingchen could hardly walk, and Waiba was being supported like a duck all the way.

Yulin Mansion has closed the city, and entry and exit are prohibited. When Yanbai arrived, Yulin Mansion Yin was already waiting in front of the city gate. When he saw a group of men and horses, they were very powerful and they hurriedly stepped forward to greet him.

"But the imperial envoy has arrived?"

Ran Min shouted.

"The Imperial Envoy, Sikong Yanbai, is here.

Zhao Fuyin immediately stepped forward and saluted earnestly.

"Eighth Prince, thank you for your hard work. Please come into the city and take a rest. "

This Zhao Fu Yin is tall and round, and very prosperous.

Yan Bai asked:

"Let's go into the city. How is the situation in the city now? "

I kept everyone behind closed doors, so things are okay so far. "

Several people also said that they had entered the city.

Sure enough, the streets were empty, except for the occasional government servant patrolling the streets.

"Where are the sick people?

"Everyone who is sick is brought to an unoccupied temple and kept under guard. "

"Are there any doctors taking care of them? " "

Zhao Fuyin was startled.

"This disease is a terminal disease. If it can't be cured, no one dares to get there.

Yan Bai glared at him, "So you let them fend for themselves? " "

Uh...that's all it can do for now. The food is reserved for them, so they shouldn't starve to death." "

Yan Bai shook his head and sighed.

"Take me over and have a look.

"Absolutely not, sir. Dozens of people have died there. It's very dirty. "

Ran Min's voice was like a bell,

"Stop talking nonsense and lead the way. " "

Ran Min was tall and mighty, and his momentum was astonishing. Zhao Fuyin did not dare to speak anymore.

Sikong Xingchen, who was being supported by someone beside him, spoke.

"Uncle, my legs are really hurting so much. Go back and have a rest first. I will try again after I feel better." How about going on a patrol?

"That's okay, you take good care of the third prince. " "

Zhao Fuyin quickly arranged for someone to take Sikong Xingchen back to the post house to rest.

He personally took Yan Bai and others to the outskirts of the temple. There was only one exit here, and there were three or four sword-wielding officers guarding it to prevent anyone from escaping. Come out.

Zhao Fuyin stopped at the periphery and stopped moving.

"Your Highness, we can't go any further. "

Yan Bai ignored him and led everyone to the door of the temple. He took the wine prepared in advance from the horse and let everyone drink a cup of medicinal wine.

He mixed an elixir into the wine to ensure everyone's safety, but he naturally He didn't tell everyone, and everyone thought that the prince was drinking for them to embolden them.

Zhao Fuyin did not dare to enter, and stayed far away from everyone. He stood outside and stamped his feet anxiously, but did not dare to come forward, so Yan Bai did not give him any wine.

Yan Bai entered the temple and found that the condition inside was much better than he had imagined. There was no mess at all

. Although the temple was small and there were dozens of people lying in the courtyard, it was divided into areas, so it was clean and not messy.

A handsome and elegant man in white walked through the crowd, checking everyone's situation.

At this moment, he was checking the pulse of an old woman. The old woman kept coughing and vomited a mouthful of blood as she coughed.

The old woman quickly covered her with her sleeves, and then said tremblingly:

"Doctor Bai, I can't survive anymore, please take me in."

Dr. Bai's face was sad, and he helped her up with a gentle voice.

"You have reached the stage of coughing up blood. Let me help you go to the east chamber to rest."

He stood up and saw a few people standing at the door, but took a quick look and ignored them, and helped the old man into the east chamber.