XI. Poor Kid

172 - 174

Chapter 172 Quickly save that poor little kid on campus 1

"You look so delicate and pretty, you can tell it's not a good thing at first glance. This kind of face is the most deceptive."

"I heard that you are an illegitimate child? No wonder I can't see your parents when school starts. I'm here to see you off, you are a shameless monster."

"Damn, I'm so annoyed when I see you looking so cute!"

"I'm telling you, get down on your knees and wipe every inch of the floor clean, and then wash the socks and clothes of the three of us. Get clean, or I'll beat you up today!"

...

As soon as Yan Bai woke up, he heard several arrogant and childish voices speaking nonsense, and they seemed to be directed at himself.

How can Lord Demon Lord endure someone being more arrogant than him? I felt unhappy instantly.

Yan Bai raised his eyes and saw three teenage boys in flashy clothes in front of him, glaring at him with cold eyebrows, like two wolves, which made people laugh for no reason.

The nine-tailed fox was about to convey the plot. Yan Bai moved his wrist and said,

"What's the rush? I'll finish beating these three huskies first.

" The silly and cute look is really similar.

The nine-tailed fox is a dutiful but not so sincere reminder.

"Lord Demon Lord, please take it easy, these are still three children..."

Yan Bai moved his hands and feet, and kicked the three of them down with a few kicks.

A few immature middle school boys couldn't resist his use of magic power, but his fists and kicks were enough for the three of them.

They struggled to resist at first, then fled away, and were finally pushed to the ground and rubbed hard by Yan Bai.

Yan Bai looked at the three people on the ground with snot, tears, and Arhat being stepped on.

"Do you know what it means to respect the old and love the young, to be united and friendly? Do you know what the new socialist youth is? Do you know that people who talk badly can easily be beaten to death?"

...

Three huskies don't know!

The one in the green shirt at the bottom was almost crushed to death. He was crying and asked:

"Why am I still the thinnest at the bottom? I'm almost out of breath. For the sake of fairness, should I change places?"

When the two above heard this, they immediately became distraught. After crying, I suddenly felt that Yanbai was treating them well, at least they were in a good position.

Especially the 160-pound fat man at the top was moved to tears and sobbed.

"Yan Bai, you are such a good person!"

Yan Bai was stunned.

This good guy card was caught off guard, and arguing with these fools would be an embarrassment to Lord Demon Lord.

Yan Bai let go of his feet in disgust, pointed at the three of them one by one and said,

"Go, Daha, Erha, Sanha, kneel down and wipe the floor clean."

The three of them got up and looked at Yanbai with changed eyes. There is a hint of admiration for the strong.

Erha was a little aggrieved. He didn't like the number "two".

"Boss, we have names..."

Yan Bai glared at him, his tone undeniably domineering.

"Do you think I would care? There are so many names that the author can't remember and readers can't remember either. It would be nice to have a ranking. As a supporting actor, you should have the consciousness of a supporting actor. From now on, you will be called Erha. Do you have any opinions? "

Erha lowered his head and whispered softly.

"I dare not."

Daha didn't care about Erha's mood at all.

He wanted to be named, and it was a bit of pride for him.

What an honor it is that the boss is willing to give himself a name?

If this is the world of Xianxia, ​​it almost means that the next step is to accept him as a direct disciple.

"Yan Bai, boss, you are actually a hidden master. You will be our boss from now on. From now on, my name will be Daha!"

"I am Sanha!"

The tone of both of them had the same tone. pride.

Yan Bai held his forehead, but he actually didn't like these three huskies. The mentally retarded ones always get more love.

"Don't be an eyesore and go to work!"

"Okay!"

The three of them left with a groan. Yan Bai then looked around. This was a standard student dormitory.

There are four beds, an upper bed and a lower table. The three beds are colorfully decorated in the same style as their clothes. At first glance, they belong to the three huskies.

There is only one crisp plaid sheet, which should belong to the original owner. Yan Bai is sitting on the chair.

"Stinky fox, they keep saying that I look delicate. Do I look very delicate in this fucking world?" "

Uh... that's not true. Haven't you grown up yet? You are still a boy now. You will definitely be mighty in the future. A domineering grand attack!"

Regarding the fact that the host chosen in this world is so beautiful that it is difficult to distinguish between male and female, the nine-tailed fox does not dare to push, so it can only follow the hair of the Demon Lord, fearing that it will be abused like the three Erha.

Yan Bai could probably guess what he looked like without looking in the mirror. Anyway, it definitely didn't match his image of the mighty and domineering Demon Lord.

He glared hard at the nine-tailed fox and gritted his teeth.

"Transmit the plot."

"Okay! Master Demon Lord.

This is a little transparent boy on campus who was bullied and was reborn to counterattack. He used the golden finger that knew the plot to win people's luck. He first won the love of the male protagonist, and then took revenge on him who bullied him in his previous life. The rebirth story of a person.

The plot is divided into two stages, one is before rebirth and the other is after rebirth.

Let's talk about the plot before rebirth first.

The male protagonist Wen Ting and the original protagonist Yan Bai were originally a sweet college couple , Wen Ting, the rich man, is as gentle and elegant as his name suggests, and has no bad habits common to the second generation of rich people.

And the orphan Yan Bai has outstanding appearance, and the two of them are assigned to the same dormitory, and with the blessing of various marriage coincidences, it triggers the sweet campus They fell in love.

After that, they stayed together for a lifetime, happily and became a good story.

At that time, the cannon fodder subject Chang Yihuan was just an unknown secret admirer of the male protagonist, the most inconspicuous little character on campus.

Although he also looked very Excellent, but naturally timid and unable to dress up, he lowers his head every day and becomes an unknown and invisible person on campus.

He has always had a crush on Wen Ting, but he is too ashamed to confess, so he just silently follows everything about him.

Chang Yihuan sees He watched Wen Ting meet, get to know, and fall in love with his original owner, and watched them live a happy life.

But he was bullied by three classmates in the same dormitory, and his life was miserable.

Because the dormitory people discovered his secret love diary, which recorded He has a crush on the male protagonist and stalks him.

There is a gay guy living in the same room. Who dares to take off his pants without worry?

And he stalks Wen Ting, how perverted!

He also writes his love in his diary, and the content is so It's disgusting to call him a bastard.

A hot-blooded young man showed his diary in class. Wen Ting laughed when he saw it. There were many people who liked him since he was a child, so he didn't take it seriously.

But Chang Yihuan felt that he was He was embarrassed in front of the person he liked and hated the three people in his dormitory.

The roommates couldn't stand his sissy appearance, so Chang Yihuan was severely bullied for a year. Not only did he have to endure the insults, but he also had to clean and wash clothes for several people.

Later, the villain Luo Zhichu accidentally discovered that he was being bullied and stood up for him.

At that time, the villain was sleeping in the corner of the classroom. The three people surrounded Chang Yihuan and taunted and pushed him. Luo Zhichu was impatient at being disturbed and shouted: "

You have disturbed me. Are you stupid? Resistance! No?" "

Luo Zhichu is a scumbag and a bully in school. He fights with his life at risk. Most people really don't dare to mess with him.

The three of them were a little afraid of him, but later they also restrained themselves from Chang Yihuan.

Then Chang Yihuan relied on the villain.