IX. Heroine with Soul-Capture Mirror

130 - 132

Chapter 130 The heroine with the soul-capturing mirror 1

When Yanbai regained consciousness, there was some noise around him. He opened his eyes and saw that this was a very luxurious hotel lobby.

He was sitting in the corner by the window, with a curtain vaguely blocking him. He could clearly see the outside, but his appearance could not be seen clearly from the outside.

Over there on the sofa, a crowd of people gathered around a beautiful woman dressed up, and they were complimenting her constantly.

Yan Bai really hated hearing this kind of hypocritical entertainment, so he simply closed his hearing.

"Nine-tailed fox, transmit the plot."

"Okay, this is a script about a male and female protagonist who are in sadistic love. The heroine Yan Huan is the woman sitting on the sofa surrounded by stars, and she is also the original sister.

You are Yan Huan, a wealthy family. The twin of the family, she is the character of an infatuated little white flower. The male protagonist tortures her thousands of times. She treats the male protagonist like her first love, but the original protagonist is a sister-protecting maniac. The male protagonist Tang

Feng is a sentimental person, born in a wealthy family, and himself He is handsome, good at coaxing girls, and has many romantic encounters around

him. Yan Huan has liked him since he was a child, and the two began to fall in love very early. The heroine was often angry because of the crazy bees and langdies around him.

Tang Feng originally liked Yan Huan. It was optional. The two of them had similar family backgrounds. Yan Huan was beautiful and well-behaved, and loved him passionately. He could be used as an official girlfriend by his side.

But it was impossible for him to give up the entire forest for a tree.

Every time he had an affair, Yan Huan would make trouble with him and cry to the original owner when he went home, and the original owner would stand up for her and confront the male protagonist. The original owner

was an architectural design student, stupid and naive, and was picked on every time. Tang Feng mistreated him miserably.

Soon Tang Feng's affair was over, and Yan Huan and Tang Feng reconciled. The original owner was not a human being inside and out. The male protagonist didn't like him, and the female protagonist also blamed him for being too cruel to her boyfriend. ."

Yan Bai...

"Is he a fool? Doing this kind of thing once is enough!" "

How is once enough? He is a maniac who dotes on his sister, so he must show up every time and be abused and scolded every time. I will show off again next time, and I will be persistent enough."

Yan Bai was speechless.

"Keep talking."

"According to the plot, the male and female protagonists have been tortured for about six years and more than 2,000 chapters. They will probably torture for more than 2,000 chapters before they can finally end happily.

In these 4,000 chapters, they are the original protagonist and the villain. A catalyst for feelings.

The original protagonist has been persuading her sister to break up with the scumbag male protagonist, but the villain is much simpler and more direct. He has always wanted to kill the male protagonist, but failed, and was killed in the end.

The villain Mu Zhiyu, and Tang Feng There is a grudge against killing his father.

The two families are from the same luxury area. Ten years ago, when Tang Feng was 20 years old, he drove drunkenly into the green belt of the community and directly hit Mu's father and Mu's mother who were walking. Mu's father was on the spot. Death, Mu's mother was knocked unconscious.

Tang Feng got out of the car and took one look at the tragic situation of the two of them. He was so frightened that he drove back home and cried to his father about what happened.

His father immediately went to the scene to check and saw that Mu's father was already dead.

In order to save his son, he did not call an ambulance, but immediately cleaned up the scene, bribed the security guards that day, and destroyed all the surveillance videos. It was

already late at that time, and it took a long time for anyone to discover Mu's father and mother, one dead and one injured. , called an ambulance and sent them to the hospital.

After resuscitation, Mu's mother saved her life, while Mu's father went. Mu Zhiyu, the

only son of the family who was already a junior at the time, rushed home after hearing the news and finished processing his father's After the funeral, after settling his mother out of the hospital, he began to search for the truth about that night.

However, he found that all the monitoring equipment had no records of that night and had obviously been man-made damage.

And the two security guards in the monitoring room that night were all gone the next day. They resigned and left the city and are now missing. Their personnel files have also disappeared.

No witnesses saw what happened that night. Mu Mu vaguely remembered that a red car suddenly rushed in front of her, but The car lights were too dazzling, and she couldn't see any details clearly.

The villain Mu Zhiyu took care of his mother, took over the family business, and searched for the real murderer.

After nine years, he finally made a breakthrough last year. The person

who received the benefits that year One of the security guards, who was lazy and lazy, got a windfall from heaven. He took a huge sum of money and became addicted to gambling.

After losing all the money, he came to the Tang family again to ask for money, but was cut off by Mu Zhiyu and arrested.

Used After using some methods, the security guard told the truth.

Mu Zhiyu found out that his father-killing enemy was Tang Feng, and Tang's father was an accomplice.

So he began to prepare for revenge, but his mother still needed his care, and he could not do it himself for the time being. He risked his life, so he has been attacking Tang's enterprises commercially this year.

Before you came, Mu Zhiyu had achieved certain results, and the people of Tang's family hated him as much as anything.

However, There is no other way. In the ten years since Mu Zhiyu took over Mu's, his vigorous and decisive methods and decisive and fierce personal style have made Mu's the leading company in the country and the leader of domestic companies.

And he personally also suffered from his own style of doing things. Everyone calls him Musa God behind his back. He

has such a nickname just because he is cruel and ruthless to his opponents. But

on the contrary, he has a very high reputation in the circle of rich ladies, and many people want to marry him.

In addition to his rich net worth, he also has an outstanding appearance. He is usually very cool and has an ascetic and calm style. He has never had any scandals. He is extremely clean and self-sufficient. He is completely different from the rich second generation nowadays. This is appropriate. Diamond King Lao Wu.

Tang Corporation is a long-established company with a deep foundation and wide network of contacts. Mu Zhiyu cannot shake it immediately just by saying shake it.

In the original plot, Mu Zhiyu has been cheating on the Tang family openly and covertly, and after three years, the effect is remarkable.

When Tang's syndrome encountered a crisis, it was the little white-flowered heroine who took the initiative to ask her parents to fully support Tang's syndrome, giving Tang's syndrome a chance to breathe.

Tang Feng was moved by Yu Yanhuan's true love for so many years and her devotion in times of crisis, and finally the two came together.

Yan Huan even used all his connections to help Tang Feng, and the relationship between the two became deeper and deeper during the struggle with Mu Zhiyu.

In the end, Mu Zhiyu was betrayed by his trusted subordinate, and the Mu family collapsed and went bankrupt overnight. Mu Zhiyu's appearance seemed to be to achieve the love between the male and female protagonists.

Mu Zhiyu was unwilling to give up and arranged for his mother to go abroad and live in a nursing home. After paying enough fees, he took a knife to assassinate Tang Feng. At the critical moment, Yan Huan stood in front of Tang Feng.

Mu Zhiyu was unwilling to kill innocent people indiscriminately and deflected the knife. As a result, he failed in revenge but was caught and sent to prison. "

The Nine-tailed Fox, who read the plot according to the script, suddenly woke up and said,

"Something is wrong, something is wrong. The above is the original plot, but a month ago, the plot began to deviate from the track. Let me check where the problem lies? "

Yan Bai looked at the heroine on the sofa. She was wearing a white corseted tube top dress. She was luxurious and graceful, which made her beautiful figure extremely elegant. Her tall round head revealed a full forehead, and her facial features were

exquisite and beautiful. She is absolutely beautiful.

It's just that...

she is confident and generous in her words and deeds, and she doesn't look like a love-minded noob!