025 - 027

Chapter 25 The Young Master from a Rich Family Was Forced to Love 9

Gu Mingyi stood up again to make his presence felt.

"Xiao Bai..."

Yan Bai felt a chill,

"Don't call me that, you are a Xiao Bai, your whole family is a Xiao Bai!"

Gu Mingyi! !

Of course, Gu Mingyi felt uncomfortable having his face and self-esteem as a male protagonist being ruined.

But he suppressed his anger and deliberately softened his voice.

"I know you are in a bad mood. This matter has passed. I haven't seen you for a long time. Let's sit down and have a drink!"

Yan Bai looked him up and down.

"Drink with you? I've told you before that Ye Shengzhe is mine, so don't touch him in the future."

"These two scumbags today were coaxed by you to use them against Ye Shengzhe, right?"

"You are still the same as before . Virtue!"

"If you don't like Ye Shengzhe, if you use real swords and guns yourself, I will respect you as a man."

"You are like green tea, doing small tricks behind your back every day, and letting others charge into battle for you, do you think you are worthy of giving up? Shall I sit down and drink with you?"

After taunting him, he turned around and pulled Ye Shengzhe away!

Gu Mingyi was also confused, not expecting Yan Bai to speak to him like this.

Not only did he ruthlessly expose his own little thoughts, but he also spoke such evil words!

The eyes of the rich second generations at the same table changed when they looked at him.

It becomes scrutiny and defensiveness.

Gu Mingyi felt depressed, so he quickly pulled a few people into the box, ordered a table of good wine, and got closer to them again.

He couldn't let Yan Bai ruin his reputation!

After saying all the good things to a few people that night, the relationship was restored, but the initial trust could not be restored.

Yan Bai took Ye Shengzhe directly to the staff locker room.

After closing the door, she threw away his hand in disgust and looked at him with red wine stains on his face, his face full of impatience.

"Where are your clothes?"

Ye Shengzhe looked at Yan Bai with burning eyes.

"Why help me? Isn't Gu Mingyi the one you like?"

Yan Bai rolled his eyes. He has to shoulder the responsibility of the original owner!

"I like you, don't you know?"

Ye Shengzhe leaned a little closer, and his hot breath made Yan Bai tremble.

His voice was soft and soft,

"I don't know. Why don't you let me feel it, young master?"

His thin lips moved on Yan Bai's face but did not fall down.

Yan Bai only felt that wherever his lips touched, he felt trembling.

Yan Bai couldn't stand such gentle teasing and pushed him away.

She looked at him with a sneer and said, "Today's play was really good and well arranged!"

Do you think he is stupid? Knowing that Gu Mingyi had no good intentions towards him, he still got close to him.