II. The Young Master's Forced Love

016 - 018

Chapter 16 The Flirty Brother vs. the Bingshan Brother 16

Yanbai is very optimistic. He goes home on time for dinner every day, and also specifically asks the chef to have blood-enhancing ingredients for every meal.

Treat every meal as a task to complete.

This morning, Yan Bai drank two bowls of pork liver porridge and chewed a piece of donkey hide gelatin cake, frowning in pain.

Yan Han frowned and looked at him,

"If you don't like it, don't eat it."

Yan Bai was afraid that he would snatch it, so he immediately swallowed it in his mouth.

"How can you not eat? This blood replenishing effect is very good."

Yan's mother looked at him distressedly,

"Yan Bai, don't force yourself too much. You have been eating a lot every day recently, and it makes me feel bad to see you."

Yan Bai said with a smile:

"How can you be like you, feeling distressed after eating too much? Do you feel sorry for me or the food? I always feel that I am too thin, so I just eat a little fatter!"

Yan's mother patted Yan Bai's head,

"Silly boy!"

Yan Bai rubbed his belly after eating, and went out with Yan Han.

Now the two of them have figured out a clear path, and they have no scruples when they are in a pair or in a pair.

Sitting in the car, Yan Han rubbed Yan Bai's slightly protruding belly, his voice a little hoarse,

"Even if you take good care of your body, if you donate a kidney, it will have an impact on your body. You will be weaker in the future. You need to take care of it carefully." Take care of your body."

Yan Bai leaned against him comfortably,

"Don't you want to take care of me in the future? Don't you want to take good care of my body?"

"Of course you will!"

"Then what else do you have to worry about?"

Yan Han Silently, Yan Bai turned around and smiled at him,

"Don't think about these things every day, I'm fine."

Yan Han hugged Yan Bai tightly and remained silent.

Two months have passed. With his unremitting efforts, Yan Bai has gained ten pounds. All indicators have passed and he is ready for surgery.

During this period, Sang Zhi never returned home once.

After Yan's father and Yan Bai entered the operating room, Yan's mother hesitated and called Sang Zhi.

Sang Zhi answered, "Mom, if you are talking about kidney donation, don't talk about it!"

Yan's mother said,

"Your father had an operation today and has found a kidney source."

Sang Zhi was delighted,

"Really? Too much ." Okay, you guys are so lucky!"

Yan's mother suddenly became coldhearted and hung up the phone.

Sang Zhi looked at the sudden hanging up of the phone and felt that he had gone too far. He said to Du Weifeng who was beside him:

"My father has found a kidney source. He will have surgery today. Should we go over and have a look?"