007 - 009

Chapter 7 Flirty Brother vs. Bingshan Brother 7

Yan Bai turned around and left. Yan Han looked at his back in a happy mood and said to his back:

"Implement the project as soon as possible, and I will ask all departments to cooperate with you."

Yan Bai didn't want to Talking makes me feel tired!

What is this thing called? The original owner was a career maniac, but he was not!

Who would have thought that handing in a project would cause so much trouble.

But hard-working workers are forced to come online and work still has to be done.

Because Yan Han announced in a company-wide announcement that afternoon that Yan Bai would be seconded to the entertainment company as a temporary vice president, with full responsibility for the hip-hop project.

He also has to take care of his own job.

The company was in an uproar privately, and everyone knew that the two heads had been competing with each other.

Yan Bai always wanted to stand out and compete with Yan Han, but Yan Han kept suppressing him. The two of them often held meetings until they quarreled, and the whole company knew that they didn't get along.

Is the sun coming out from the west this time? Yan Han took the initiative to delegate power to Yan Bai and gave him an independent project.

Is this finally reconciliation?

Yan Bai reluctantly reported to the entertainment company on the fifteenth floor.

The people below are extremely cooperative, so it's a good idea to have a good relationship with the prince!

The first thing is to decide on the judges.

According to the requirements of the project, the review candidates must have traffic, have dancing skills, be young and handsome.

Yan's entertainment company has many artists, but it is not easy to pick five that meet the requirements.

Moreover, if all artists are from their own company, the fairness of the competition may be questioned later.

So the company selected two from its own artists, five from the outside, five out of seven, and let Yan Bai make the final decision.

Yan Bai lazily looked through the information of the seven people, and sure enough, they were all the top ones who had been popular recently.

They all have different looks, but the only thing they have in common is that they are all handsome!

Yan Bai found some interest in work because of this. After all, who doesn't love beautiful men?

Five candidates were quickly selected, two from our own company and three from other companies.

Then there was the matter of arranging people to contact and invite people, negotiating with the TV station about schedules and sharing methods, and organizing auditions...

Once things started, there were so many things to do. Yan Bai was so busy that he was very busy. Fortunately, the judges and contestants he often dealt with were all good-looking. Online brings more or less fun to Yan Bai's work.

On this day, as soon as Yan Bai arrived at the company, the nine-tailed fox came to report:

"Master Demon Lord, the villain's first plot point has come. Today, Sang Zhi will go to Yan Han's computer to steal a bidding bottom price, causing the original A project that the Yan family successfully bid for went to Du Weifeng."