127 - 129

Chapter 127: The Cross-dressing Villain He is a Pervert 16

On the penultimate lap, Shen Si saw that one of the opponent's team members made a mistake, and a gap of about two meters briefly appeared in the formation.

He spotted the opportunity and made an extremely difficult S-shaped move, quickly dodging the two opposing team members, and was only one car body away from the first place player.

Moreover, the distance was shrinking, and Shen Si was likely to surpass his opponent. The audience burst into cheers. Yan Bai stood up and grabbed the railing, his palms sweating from nervousness.

At this moment, the two team members behind made an obscure gesture. One team member drove towards the inner road, and the other team member suddenly accelerated and hit Shen Si's rear wheel.

The idea of ​​dying together is obvious. This is obviously to sacrifice a member of the team to keep the championship and runner-up. I didn't expect their team to be so shameless!

Being hit from the rear is very dangerous, and the car may be destroyed and people may be killed.

Yan Bai's head exploded in an instant. He saw the opponent's front wheel hit the side of Shen Si's rear wheel very skillfully, and he abandoned the car and rolled out of the safety line.

Shen Si's car instantly lost control and spun in the opposite direction at an extremely fast speed. It was about to collide head-on with the abandoned motorcycle that was still speeding forward.

The consequences of a collision would be disastrous. The voice of the nine-tailed fox changed its tone due to fright, and it was unclear what the ghost was saying.

Yan Bai glared hard at the opponent's team member who bumped into Shen Si, his eyes were cold, as if he was looking at a dead man.

After that, he mobilized all his strength and stared at the abandoned motorcycle. The fast-moving car turned at an impossible angle and turned into an uninhabited corner.

The nine-tailed fox was finally able to make a sound,

"Sir Demon Lord, has his magic power been restored? How could the villain be here?"

Yan Bai spat out a mouthful of blood, and the nine-tailed fox was shocked,

"Sir Demon Lord, are you injured?"

Yan Bai wiped it quickly. With a flick of his lips, he climbed over the railing and ran towards Shen Si.

Shen Si lost control of his car and crashed into a flexible roadside barrier. He was injured in an unknown location and suffered severe pain all over his body. One of his legs was pinned under the car, leaving him unable to move at all.

The fuel tank was leaking and the situation was very critical.

Shen Si looked up and saw Yan Bai rushing over quickly, his face turned pale with fright. He waved his hands to stop him from coming, and shouted,

"Go back, go back! It's dangerous!"

But Yan Bai couldn't listen to him. He ran to Shen Si to lift the motorcycle.

Shen Si took off his helmet so he could speak more easily, and shouted to Yan Bai:

"The car may explode, run!"

Yan Bai acted as if he hadn't heard, holding the motorcycle with all his strength, but just now he broke through the shackles and used magic power, He suffered internal injuries, and now his strength is less than half of normal, making it very difficult to carry him.

The nine-tailed fox was about to burst into tears,

"This is just for the sake of the cub I raised, and I risked my life!"

Seeing that he didn't listen, Shen Si was so angry that his eyes were splitting, and he could only use his two hands to help. Pushing, finally, with the combined efforts of the two, the motorcycle was pushed aside.

At this time, the belated ambulance personnel rushed over with stretchers and fire extinguishers, eliminating the fire hazard invisible.

Yan Bai went to help Shen Si, whose leg was obviously injured. Shen Si used his strength to get up, but hugged him and gave him a deep and domineering kiss.

Yanbai...

nine-tailed fox!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! The cub that I raised wants to sleep with you. What kind of exciting development is this?"

There was a fishy smell of rust in the mouths of both people, and they didn't know whose blood it was.

Shen Si was so panicked that he almost lost his life or Yan Bai's life. He suddenly realized that no matter who of the two died, it would be an unbearable burden for him.

Only by holding this person, kissing this person, and having this person can I feel a sense of security.

The two first responders holding a stretcher stood awkwardly and watched, not knowing whether to continue watching or not.

What they didn't know was that the entire audience was jealous of their position.

At this time, the first and second places crossed the finish line, but they were so lonely that no one in the audience paid attention. Even the photographers focused their cameras on Yan Bai and Shen Si.

So, the global audience watched a world-class motorcycle race and discovered that the wind direction suddenly changed, turning it into a life-and-death romance reality show?

Just,

very magical.

But this pair is so delicious!

After a long time,

Shen Si let go of Yan Bai and whispered in his ear:

"You have been asking me for five years what my birthday wish is. Now I tell you, I want you, please give it to me, okay?"

The audience was confused. Colloquially, with his mouth wide open, he translated this sentence and it immediately spread throughout the audience at rocket speed.

The fujoshi couldn't stand it anymore, and they clapped wildly and shouted:

"Promise him, promise him!"

The champion and runner-up in this game almost had their teeth broken. Where is the applause that belongs to us? Pay attention? Did you forget to give out the gold medal too?

The host of the live broadcast had forgotten that he was hosting a game and directly began to explain Shen Si's brilliant resume to the audience. At the same time, he asked the audience outside the venue about Yan Bai's identity. He was too curious about the identity of the other CP. .

After that, I didn't forget to mock the Ducati team's "superb" skills and tactics.

In short, although Shen Si lost, he became the real uncrowned king. Although the Ducati team won the championship and runner-up, they lost all face.

Even the final awards were perfunctory and careless.

Under the spotlight, Yan Bai really had no face to argue with him here,

"Go to the hospital first and see where you are injured!"

Shen Si's eyes lit up,

"First? Did you agree?"

Yan Bai just wanted to be with him. He quickly left here and nodded casually.

But Shen Si hugged him and led him forward with frightening strength.

"Go home now, I'm fine."

Yan Bai was taken away involuntarily. Carnival sounds filled the place, and many couples hugged each other.

"When my life is in danger, you will rush forward, right?"

"Then Needless to say, we will either live together or die together!"

I don't know if these words are true or not. Anyway, that night, all the hotels within a few kilometers of the stadium were full, and I don't know how many pairs of wild mandarin ducks were made.

Shen Si took Yan Bai home, and as soon as he closed the door, there was a collision of firewood and fire. The adrenaline that had burst between the two of them on the line between life and death had not dissipated, and a large amount of excited dopamine was released.

As soon as they entered the door, they started tearing each other's clothes off, all the way to the bed.

Yan Bai saw several scars on Shen Si's body and was about to take a closer look. Shen Si didn't give him a chance and held his head domineeringly, kissing Yan Bai until he couldn't breathe.

The young man kissed passionately and passionately, and his heart and eyes were filled with Yan Bai, like the strongest inducer, which made Yan Bai's mind sway and dazzled.

Shen Si is green and eager, exploring all the beautiful unknowns. The hair on his forehead is wet with sweat, and his life-threatening raw sexiness flows.

Therefore, the cars that left the field were destined to speed, drift, cruise, and cross on this night...

Yan Bai gently stroked the deep and shallow bruises on Shen Si's chest, his eyes full of heartache, and Shen Si gently coaxed him,

" I'm fine, it's just a minor injury."

On this night, Shen Si fulfilled his ultimate dream, and it couldn't be more perfect.