250 - 252

Chapter 250 The nine-tailed fox was forced by the male protagonist of the world 27

Yanbai held the person in his arms with his backhand, blocked his lips when he went up, and kissed the person again until he was about to die, and then threw the person on the soft couch. complex.

After practicing this repeatedly for a day, Ran Min was finally able to hold on without falling, and he became more aware of the essence.

In the evening, when he went to the post house to rest, Yan Bai went to find Feng Qingyang to check on him. Only when he was convinced that Feng Qingyang had no personal feelings for Sikong Xingchen did Yan Bai feel relieved.

We briefly chatted with him about his plans to publish some ancient Chinese medicine prescriptions and open a professional medical school to cultivate talents.

Feng Qingyang was very interested and volunteered to do his part. Yan Bai left with satisfaction after getting the answer he wanted.

As soon as he left, Ran Min, who was lying on the roof and listening in the corner, finally felt relieved and quickly went to Yan Bai's room, while Dala La stayed in Yan Bai's room and did not intend to leave.

The euphemistic saying is that in order to improve "techniques", it is necessary to practice by holding a candle at night.

Yan Bai had a new understanding of the big wolf dog's clinging mode.

That night, he fell asleep with a kiss. It's a miracle that anyone who can stay awake without getting tired after being kissed for an hour or two is a miracle.

Fortunately, Ran Min has only learned how to kiss, and Yan Bai is determined not to develop the next knowledge for him.

After a few days like this, Ran Min was driven crazy by the pressure. He vaguely knew what he wanted to do, but he was really unsure about the details. He was afraid of hurting Yan Bai, and he was also afraid of getting the wrong details and making Yan Bai laugh.

It's just that after Yan Bai fell asleep from exhaustion after kissing him every night, he would feel so swollen that he couldn't sleep all night long.

After ten days, he finally arrived in the capital. Ran Min returned to his general's residence, and Yan Bai, who had been exhausted all the way, breathed a sigh of relief.

After Ran Min settled everything, he eagerly summoned his confidant Xiao Liu.

But it was really hard to say anything, and he stared at Xiao Liu with a tangled expression.

Xiao Liu was so shocked that he couldn't help but put his hands on his chest.

"General, just tell me what you have to say. That look in your eyes is so scary."

Ran Min looked around and saw no one. He raised his fingers at him. Xiao Liu stepped forward fearfully. Ran Min asked in a low voice with a very red face.

"Is there someone who...that...teaches people how to be...with men?"

Xiao Liu was confused at first, and then horrified.

"General, rabbits don't eat grass from their nests. Don't worry about me. I don't like you."

Ran Min slapped him on the head.

"Don't be so whimsical, what does it have to do with you?"

Xiao Liu patted his chest.

"Scared me to death."

Ran Min looked at him speechlessly, and Xiao Liu chuckled.

"The general wants to know how easy this is. Just wait and I will find something good for you."

Half a day later, Xiao Liushen came back mysteriously holding a small wooden box.

Seeing no one around, he handed the box to Ran Min with a lustful smile on his face.

"General, there are all good things here. Go back and take a look."

Ran Min took the box in confusion and was about to open it when he was held down by Xiao Liu.

"Don't look here, it's harmful."

Ran Min could only suppress his curiosity and put away the small box. When no one was around at night, he opened the box, which was like opening the door to a new world.

But for Yan Bai, it was like opening Pandora's box, the introduction to countless days of back pain.

Ran Min stayed up all night, studying the more than ten albums in the box. He had to read every page of drawings, every detail, and every paragraph of text over and over again to ponder the techniques in them.

When the sky was dark, he closed the book with unfinished thoughts and sighed:

After reading the paper, he finally realized that he had to do it.

Go find Yan Bai!

After returning to the capital, Yanbai finally had a restful day and had a good sleep without being disturbed.

After the morning session, he went to find Sikong Yongzhou.

He was out during this period, and the two of them hadn't exchanged tasks for a long time, so it was time to meet.

When he saw Yan Bai, Sikong Yongzhou cried and sent the people away from the palace. Sikong Yongzhou fell at Yan Bai's feet.

"Lord Demon Lord, help me!"

Yan Bai...

Such a familiar scene.

"What's wrong?"

"Mu Changyin is not a human being. He didn't let me sleep all night long, and he forced me to go to court on time in the morning.

I thought I was so tired, so he should help me with small things like reviewing memorials, right? As a result The grandson could only help me read, but I had to write the words myself.

I worked so hard that I could only take a break at noon, but it turned out that my grandson had super physical strength and would have a shot at noon from time to time.

My current body is just a mortal, not The real nine-tailed fox, he is trying to kill me!

Wuwuwu...

This is not the worst part. If I accidentally glance at a palace maid or eunuch one day, he will torture me in all kinds of ways. This is really not a human life!

Please complete the task quickly and let us run away."

Yan Bai stroked his forehead.

"Are you in Versailles? Who in the last world swore that his lifelong wish was to be an emperor on earth?"

Sikong Yongzhou was aggrieved.

"Then I regret it!

" "Is there any regret medicine in the world?" Let's talk about the mission. What's going on now? "

Sikong Yongzhou put away his tears and sat back helplessly on the chair.

"Before Sikong Xingchen left the capital, he instigated a dozen people to rebel. Chu Rouniang also had a sword that was not old. During the days in the temple, even though she became bald, she actually managed to win five people.

But this should be the end of the strength of these two people, and it is estimated that no new people will join their team. "

Yan Bai nodded with satisfaction,

"Then we can close the net when there is a suitable opportunity. In case you are charged with murdering the emperor's brother, you still have to find a suitable opportunity.

"What kind of opportunity is suitable? " "

What's the rush? With the male protagonist's tendency to seek death, this day will not be far away." "

"Fine. "

Sikong Yongzhou agreed with both feet. He really wanted to complete the mission in this world quickly, otherwise the old waist wouldn't be able to bear it.

After the two of them talked, Yan Bai just returned to his room in the palace when he was attacked by Ran Min. Full of heart.

"Husband... why have you been chatting with the emperor for so long? I've been waiting for you for a long time. "

Yan Bai really liked the word "husband" and didn't care about Ran Min's sudden bear hug. He raised his head and gently rubbed Ran Min's chin.

"Husband is going to talk to the emperor about how to plot against Sikong Xingchen. "

As Yan Bai's fingers moved along his chin, Ran Min could only feel a string of numbness that made his liver tremble.

He couldn't hold it back anymore, picked him up, and ran towards the big bed.

Yan Bai thought he was just having the same craving for sex as before, so he naturally let him go.

Who knew that something was not right about kissing and tasting, and he heard angry and frustrated sounds coming from time to time.

"Where are you kissing?"

"Don't touch that!"

"Who did you learn this from?"

"Ah! Be gentle..."

"No, didn't you tell me that I am the best at attacking? Ah~"

... ...

Early the next morning, Ran Min was kicked out of the Eighth Prince's Mansion wearing only a pair of trousers. He did not leave, but stood at the door in a swaggering manner.

It just so happened that the palace was on the way to the morning dynasty, and it happened to be the time for the morning dynasty.

For a time, the military attaches on horseback and the civil servants in sedans all looked sideways.

Ran Min didn't seem to feel any embarrassment at all, but instead waved his hands and greeted the adults enthusiastically.

"General Wang, are you going to the morning court?"

"Mr. Zhao, it's morning! Why are you hiding behind the sedan curtain and peeking?"

"Envoy Wang, the new boots are good."

"Lieutenant Sun, the horse is really smooth and smooth."

... ...

A quarter of an hour later, he was pulled back to the door by Yan Bai, whose face was red.