190 - 192

Chapter 190: Quickly save that poor little kid on campus 19

Wu Shanqing said that because of a slight deviation in the action time, his father was exposed.

The action time was repeatedly confirmed by father and "W", so why was there a deviation?

Could the problem be with "W"?

Moreover, my father had died on the street, and he could not take anything with him. Why did the gang members keep saying that his father had taken their things?

The things involved that day, apart from drugs, were probably cash. So what did the father take?

"W" is a crucial figure, who is he?

Luo Zhichu wanted to know who this person was, and Wu Shanqing might know.

He sorted out the gifts he brought back from the United States and went to the police station to visit Wu Shanqing.

Over the years, he went to the police station countless times, sometimes to find the real culprit who killed his father, sometimes to call the police.

These police officers are all familiar with him, and no one is blocking his entry and exit, and they will even say hello to him.

Wu Shanqing had also explained before that his comings and goings did not need to be reported. This was a special treatment for the orphans of his comrades.

"Xiao Luo, I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you here to find Director Wu?"

Luo Zhichu replied with a smile:

"Yes, is he in the office?"

"Where is he? Go ahead."

Luo Zhichu knocked on Wu Shanqing's door. A clear voice sounded inside.

"Come in."

Luo Zhichu went in and gave the gift to Wu Shanqing.

"Uncle Wu, these are some snacks I brought back to the United States some time ago. You can take them back to my aunt."

Wu Shanqing said with a smile,

"Went to the United States? Was it fun?"

"I accompanied the classmate. In order to reward him, grandpa gave him a fund, so I took a trip." "

Haha, your classmate's grandpa is quite generous and treats you well. How are you doing recently? Are there any difficulties?"

Luo Zhichu was a little sad. Said:

"I'm okay. My mother still hasn't gotten over the sadness. She's sorting out my father's life now, saying she's afraid that she won't be able to remember these things when she gets old.

She has something to distract her attention. I'm okay. Happy.

Even she is not very clear about some things, so let me come and tell you about my father's events in those years."

Wu Shanqing sighed, leaned back on the chair, and looked into the distance.

"Your father was the most agile student in our class back then. Perhaps it was because of this that he was selected as an undercover agent..."

Wu Shanqing patiently explained. Luo Zhichu listened carefully, and the recorder in his arms was also secretly recording. Work.

Suddenly, a detail Wu Shanqing mentioned was a detail mentioned in his father's diary that only his father and "W" knew.

Luo Zhichu's heart was beating wildly, but his expression remained unchanged and he continued to listen calmly.

After Wu Shanqing finished speaking, Luo Zhichu asked curiously,

"Who is my father's single-line superior?"

Wu Shanqing's eyes were alert.

"How do you know he has a single-line superior? Did you find any clues?"

Luo Zhichu looked very ignorant.

"Isn't that how it was played in "Infernal Affairs"? Isn't it wrong?"

Wu Shanqing said with a smile:

"Silly boy, how can reality be the same as art?"

"Oh, what a shame, I thought that was pretty cool. "Yes."

Wu Shanqing asked again:

"Is anyone still harassing you now?"

Luo Zhichu shook his head.

"It is true that there is nothing left by dad at home. They must have confirmed it. They haven't been here for a few days." "

Where are you living now?"

Luo Zhichu's heart stopped for a beat. He moved without telling anyone. What happened to Wu Shanqing? knew?

"How did Uncle Wu know that we moved? Who told uncle?"

Wu Shanqing's expression was frozen for a moment, and then he said very naturally:

"That day, I wanted to send you some specialties, but I didn't knock on the door."

" Oh, don't I have accommodation? My mother rented a house next to the school so that I can take care of me." "

Oh!"

Wu Shanqing originally wanted to ask for the address, but felt that Luo Zhichu was particularly sensitive today and was worried that he would think more about it. Just didn't ask.

The two chatted for a few more words, and Luo Zhichu said goodbye and left.

When leaving, Luo Zhichu's hands were shaking, but he concealed them very well and did not let Wu Shanqing find out.

It wasn't until he got home that his tense nerves relaxed, and he collapsed on the bed without any strength.

Yan Bai came to ask him to eat, and saw him looking at the ceiling expressionlessly, and kicked him,

"Get up and eat!"

Luo Zhichu didn't move, and Yan Bai was startled, then stepped forward and touched his forehead,

"No. I have a fever!"

Luo Zhichu grabbed his wrist as if grasping a life-saving straw.

"Yan Bai..."

He struggled to spit out these words, and his voice was as dry as a broken gong.

This state was obviously wrong, and Yan Bai's voice became softer.

"What's wrong?"

Luo Zhichu hugged Yan Bai, his body shaking violently.

Yan Bai patted his back.

"What did you do in the afternoon? What happened?"

Luo Zhichu said after a while:

"If a person tells lies many times in front of you, what do you think he is covering up?"

"Maybe to cover up the first lie , so I have to use a hundred lies to cover it up, maybe I have another intention."

Luo Zhichu seemed to find strength from Yan Bai's calm voice, or maybe it was this hug that allowed him to draw strength.

He finally calmed down and told what happened and his suspicions.

"...The contents of my father's diary correspond to what Wu Shanqing said today, which proves that he lied. But why did he hide the fact that he is 'W'?

I suspect that the failure of my father's mission has a lot to do with this "W" relationship.

Moreover, my mother and I have never been friends, so as not to inconvenience others. The

only people who had been paying attention to our whereabouts before were those in the gang.

But Wu Shanqing knew that we had moved away, and it was impossible for him to send us specialties. This kind of thing has never happened in the past year. I can see that he was lying at the time. Do

you think he knew about our move from the gang?

How could he be connected with the gang?

Then my father's death will Wouldn't it have something to do with him?

How could my father, with his cautious character, allow such a big mistake to go wrong? "

Luo Zhichu became more coherent as he spoke.

"You already have the answer yourself, don't you? Then try to find a way to prove whether your guess is correct. "

"how to prove? He is a graduate of the police academy and has a strong sense of anti-detection. It should be difficult for ordinary private detectives to investigate things. "

Yan Bai looked at him.

"Do you believe me? "

"Of course I believe it.

"Leave it to me to investigate. Don't ask me about my methods or question my conclusions. "

"Are you safe? " "

Absolutely safe. "

"Okay, I believe you, Yan Bai, thank you! " "

Luo Zhichu hugged Yan Bai again, this hug was full of trust and unspeakable gratitude.

Yan Bai patted his back.

"Go out to eat, otherwise aunt will be worried. "

Luo Zhichu took a few deep breaths before following Yan Bai out.