Chapter 110: Thousands of people are obsessed with the cannon fodder villain on the road to love 9

Sure enough, the nine-tailed fox's information was too accurate.

The next day, Zhu Simu received a reminder notice and an ultimatum issued by the bank with great fanfare.

The situation he had just turned around collapsed due to Qiongju's saucy moves.

Other creditors took action after hearing the news and put pressure on Zhu Simu one after another. Things got worse and worse. His capital chain was completely broken and many projects across the country came to a standstill.

Zhu Simu was so angry that he called Qiong Ju, but was blocked. He went to the villa to find Qiong Ju, but Qiong Ju had already moved away. He went to the crew to look for her. The sponsor sent bodyguards to protect Qiong Ju so airtight that Zhu Simu couldn't get close at all.

He was surrounded on all sides and had no choice but to know that Qiong Ju had betrayed him, making his already precarious situation worse.

Zhu Simu was heartbroken and kept doing nothing. He released several pornographic videos of Qiong Ju and himself, causing an uproar on the Internet.

Qiong Ju's innocent and pleasant image collapsed instantly, and there was a lot of abuse on the Internet.

It's okay to fall in love, and it's okay to be with a man, but only beautiful and sincere feelings are recognized. How does your pornographic little video look like true love?

Fortunately, the movie had already been filmed, so he completely hid in the golden birdcage built for him by his sponsor to avoid the limelight. Fortunately, the sponsor did not dislike him and still doted on him.

Nanjiayu took the opportunity to acquire Zhu Simu's patented solar thin film technology at a very low price, poached a large number of employees, who were all high-tech talents in this field, and started a new business to focus on building China's first solar energy company.

Nanjiayu himself was talented in this field, and he had a tacit understanding with his colleagues. Soon the company became bigger and stronger, cooperating with the government to install thin-film solar power generation equipment across the country.

Zhu Simu, once the richest man in China, had been in business for less than a year, but it took less than 3 months for him to be ruined.

Zhu Simu was unable to save his life, so hundreds of group employees gathered in the office building to demand wages.

He had purchased a property abroad in his early years, and within two days secretly, he quickly realized the cash and transferred hundreds of millions of funds abroad, and booked a night flight to prepare to run away.

How could Nan Jiayu, who had been paying attention to him, let him go?

He contacted the employees of Zhu Simu's company who were owed wages and disclosed Zhu Simu's flight information to them.

When Zhu Simu secretly appeared at the airport late at night wearing a mask and hat, he was recognized by hundreds of employees, grabbed his collar and beat him up.

While beating and scolding:

"You are so unscrupulous, you owe us our wages and want to take the money yourself and want to run away?"

"He is also wearing the most luxurious brand names! His bag is worth millions, but he doesn't pay us our wages. Call the police to arrest him!" "

Stop him, don't let him run away!"

...

Zhu Simu was stunned. How did his whereabouts of Chang Feng leak out?

With the strength of the crowd, this one punched him, that one kicked him, this one grabbed a handful of his hair, and that one pulled his clothes. By the time the police arrived, Zhu Simu was already in a state of disgrace and was in disgrace!

Zhu Simu, like a poor little man who finally met his savior, flew towards the police like a moth,

"Help me, they are beating me, arrest them all!"

The people around him told the story in a flurry, Zhu Simu's The matter is now a big deal, and of course the police have heard of him.

An older policeman pulled him and said,

"Okay, okay, we have to take him to the police station to cooperate with the investigation. Everyone, please give in!"

A young and energetic policeman was full of justice and looked down upon Zhu Simu. He shouted to the crowd of onlookers:

"Just give him two more hits. There are so many people, and we don't know who hit him. The law doesn't punish everyone, so we won't let him go. After you hit him, just go home!" "

Zhu Simu...

seize the bamboo shoots! "

The old policeman pretended not to hear and dragged Zhu Simu away slowly. Zhu Simu was punched several more times and asked the police angrily:

"Didn't you see they are still beating me?"

The old policeman said slowly:

"Oh, I am getting old and my eyes are dim." , this can't be seen clearly, let's go back to the police station quickly, you will be safe."

Zhu Simu...

I really fucking thank you!

The young policeman shouted to the crowd of onlookers:

"You have to go through normal procedures when asking for salary. You should sue. During the trial, the defendant cannot leave the country."

After the policeman reminded everyone, they stopped beating anyone and jointly discussed finding a lawyer to sue. thing.

Two police officers put Zhu Simu into a police car and drove away.

Nan Jiayu and Yan Bai watched the whole process from the second floor.

【Ding! The villain's darkening value - 40! 】

【Ding! The current villain's blackening value is 50! 】

Chapter 111: Ten thousand people are obsessed with the cannon fodder villain on the road to love 10.

Nan Jiayu hugged Yan Bai's shoulders,

"Let's go home, celebrate!"

Yan Bai's imagined celebration should be: good wine, delicious food, and even two candles.

But what he didn't expect was that the celebration waiting for him would be friction and friction...

Yan Bai's whole body looked like he was fished out of the water, stained with sweat and wet, and he was like a dying fish, with only the strength to breathe. .

Nan Jiayu hugged him with a satisfied expression on his face, caressing Yan Bai's weak and boneless fingers, filled with happiness and sweetness.

"Yan Bai, please change your house. You are so wronged here."

Yan Bai didn't want to speak.

Nan Jiayu became interested. He tilted his head and looked at Yan Bai with a smile on his face.

"I want an extra-large bathtub, with massage, an extra-large bed, and a huge terrace. You can't see the inside from the outside. I want to be there..."

Yan Bai didn't have the shame to listen to his dirty talk and used the quilt. He covered his head, but Nan Jiayu refused. He also got into the quilt and finished speaking into his ear:

"Look at the way you are so passionate..."

Yan Bai covered his mouth,

"When we first met , you are not like this!"

Nan Jiayu looked at him without saying a word, and gestured with sign language:

"I thought so the day I met you..."

Yan Bai gave up struggling completely, the villain was just an old pervert at heart.

The two of them had a sweet relationship, but Zhu Simu's life in the detention center was not easy.

In the face of the powerful people's police, all conspiracies and tricks are just tricks.

In desperation, Zhu Simu was willing to return all the transferred property, and then voluntarily provide a list of all the officials he had bribed in exchange for leniency.

Some of these are money and power transactions, and some are power and sex transactions, and Zhu Simu has conclusive evidence in his hands, including some pornographic videos, in which Qiong Ju is one of the key figures.

At this time, Qiong Ju, who was in the golden house, had no idea that more than a dozen of his videos were already in the hands of the police, and one of the protagonists was one of his current sponsors.

It wasn't until the police sealed off the building and kicked him out that he felt something was wrong.

Qiong Ju didn't want to be upset during this period, so he didn't pay attention to the news from the outside world at all. He returned to the property Zhu Simu bought for him and checked the news, only to realize that the development of the matter was so horrifying.

Zhu Simu went in, and a large number of people from all the powerful people in Beijing followed him in, and his latest golden thigh fell down.

As soon as he finished browsing the news, the police came to his door, asked him to assist in the investigation, and took him with them.

Qiong Ju has never been so panicked. He has never done anything illegal!

The final result of the trial was that he was acquitted, but all the property he obtained from Zhu Simu and Jin Tachi was confiscated because the property was from illegal sources.

The Qiongju people came out, but found that they were penniless.

He has been used to extravagance for so many years, and his income from performances has been spent long ago.

At present, his reputation is completely ruined. His affairs with high-ranking officials and dignitaries are widely known, and no one dares to ask him to film or perform.

When Qiong Ju was desperate, one of his secret admirers picked him up.

But because of his really bad reputation, his secret admirer didn't respect him very much. He just wanted to possess him, but after possessing him, he felt dirty, and they insulted him in various ways out of self-contradiction.

The heartthrob Qiong Ju can only circulate among his fans. Some people are curious and have fascinated so many corrupt officials and wealthy businessmen. What is it like? He also wanted to try it, but the end result was mostly the same as the previous one:

being abandoned...

until one day he suddenly found out that he had HIV, and his whole person collapsed. He hated these dog men who invaded him.

So, he dressed up beautifully every day, went to look for his old lovers, and relived his old dreams, without taking any measures at all. As a result, a heartthrob destroyed an entire ethnic group.

Nan Jiayu, who had been paying attention to him, smiled knowingly.

[Ding, the villain's blackening value is -40! 】

【Ding! The current villain's darkening value is 10! ]

After Yan Bai and Nan Jiayu lived together for fifty years, the nine-tailed fox finally received the notification sound he had been waiting for:

[Ding! The villain's blackening value is -10! Congratulations! The host villain's blackness value has been cleared to 0. The host and the system have each obtained 100 points! ]

〖Volume 8: The cross-dressing villain is a pervert! 〗