Mrs Jeon : Is she close to Kim's son?

I shook my head in disappointment, I don't know why she has problems with taehyung?

Me : Not really, and mom hung knows my feelings.

Mrs Jeon : It does matter, I don't want you to get hurt so if you really love that girl then have her before he snatches her away just like he has always done with you.

Me : Come on Mom!!he hasn't.

Mrs Jeon : You are blind.

Me : Mom, if she gets together with Hyung, I.. I. Will step back.

I heard her laughter on the other side.

Mrs Jeon : You? You will step back? Oh Jungkook, you're my son. I know how stubborn you are and how manipulative you can be. You're the mafia king who can never act selfless.

She knows me well, after all I got these qualities from her.

Me : But I'm serio—

Mrs Jeon : No!! We are jeons and we have what we desire, so this mom of yours is always there to help you out to have your love.

Me : I know. I'll call you later.

With that she hung up the call and I just couldn't shrug off the thought about Taehyung and Ishita. They both don't really seem close, in love with each other surely will not happen between them.

SNEHA

Reviewing this new project, I get this feeling this is going to be great. Cracking up my neck and slightly massaging the back of my neck I was about to lean back to my chair with eyes closed but my eyes shot up hearing my dear cousin coming inside the office.

“Noona” I sat straight and looked at him with a serious gaze, he smiled nervously and left the office. I heard a knock “Can I come in Miss Sneha? “  I smiled at his actions.

“Yes” Getting my permission he walks back inside. “At least now set up the date of the interview. “ I signed as I've been just listening to his request for months to get Ishita back on the show. “She's been a lot busy since her debut. “

Huffing he takes the seat in front of me. “Again she can promote her album on your show as well. “ I can't believe this boy. “For that she has to get free, which she isn't. “ He nods with an upset pout lingering on his lips. Adorable brother.

“Also you have a drama coming as well, what about its promotion? “ He laughs nervously, not meeting my gaze. Sighing I stood up and sat at the seat placed next to him.

“Look Eunwoo, do you like ishita? “ His eyes widened, “N.. No” Scoffing I folded my arms. “Your eyes and the way your word no sounded, clearly state the opposite answer. “

He looks down, “What's wrong? Ishita is a good girl. “ He shook his head, is she not? Or does she have a boyfriend? Why does that look on him like he can't really have her. “Does she have a boyfriend already? “ Again he just shook his head.

“Then? Are you afraid about your background? “ Again he shook his head, now this is pissing me off. Can't he just use words as well? “Then tell me !! “ He sighs while raising his head. “Jungkook loves her. “ I gasped. Now I know why he was giving those looks that day in the hospital.

“I did have feelings about him liking her, wait no he just doesn't like her, he's madly obsessed. “ He nods.

“I know. “ I feel bad for him already cause the jungkook I saw that day looked like even if a woman would smile at Ishita, he wouldn't like it, he's showing this strange possession to her already.