“Wh… Why would I be j.. Jealous? Her stuttering while speaking says a lot already. “Then why are you reacting like that? “ She didn't say anything, just looked down at our feet. “We should head home Mingyu, this rain will make us sick “

Without warning I lifted her up and carried her to the bonnet of the car .Placing her down I caged her in between my arms, she looked at me all shocked. “You never call me Mingyu until you're upset, so now tell me what is it? “

“Can you please maintain a little distance? “ I smirked and leaned even more closer which made her gasp. “What's wrong with you? “ I didn't say anything. “What's wrong with me you tell? “ I could see her biting her lips in nervousness.

“Now tell me, why are you acting like this? “  She sighed. “I heard you like me while talking to Jungkook then how come you're dating Ishita? “ A smile appears on my lips.

“Well I do like you “ She frowns.

“Then wha–” I shushed her by placing my index finger on her lips, she looked into my eyes. “This was just an act to find out if you feel the same. “ Her eyes widened. “And I think you do li–”

“N.. No I don't” She says while removing my finger. Jumping from the bonnet she was about to leave but I grabbed her once again but this time a strong grip around her waist. “Where do you think you're going ,looking like that? “ She turns with a confused face still in my hold.

“What do you mean? “ I eyed the white shirt she was wearing, which is all transparent right now. “Can't let others see what's mine. “ She gasped and immediately covered her chest in return. I just chuckled.

“What's the point? I already enjoyed the view. “ She glares and without saying anything, just hopped inside my car. I walked to the driver's seat all happy to finally reach a step closer to turn this friendship into something more.

She struggles putting on a seatbelt, I shook my head and leaned towards her to help her out, she stopped, her breath hitched. I can sense her getting stiff. “When you've lot of things on your mind, you tend to struggle with the easiest things. “ I said after backing off and eyed the seatbelt.  She just grabbed onto the seatbelt.

“Now explain” Her brows creased as if we didn't have anything to talk about. “Explain what? “

“Your actions earlier, why were you so mad? “

I looked at her waiting for her response. “You don't owe me any explanation. We're ju–”

“Say friends .I dare you” I cut her off by growling.

Silence.

Both of us did not share a single word after that. She's thinking, I'll let her. But next time she needs to answer my questions.

NAMJOON

Pulling the car in front of a coffee shop, my bodyguard stepped out of the car and immediately opened the door for me.

I was finally leaving for Japan, but wanted to have some coffee before and this place's coffee is my all time favourite. It's a small coffee shop with a plant nursery. It's always refreshing to visit this place.

“Ahhh” I flinched when all of a sudden my bodyguard jumped on me. My eyes widened and I immediately pushed her. But she again clinged to my arm. “What is this behaviour Miss Afia? “ I asked with gritted teeth.

She points her finger towards a cat, “That's a cat “ She nods. “I'm scared of them “ I scoffed in disbelief.

“A bodyguard scared of cats, how are you going to fight humans to protect me? “ Shaking my head in disbelief I turned to walk away. My steps halted when I felt her grip around my wrist. “Hey don't underestimate me. “ She warns. I chuckled. “Well am I wrong? “