Pulling my car in front of my place, I banged the staring all frustrated. Where did she go? I'm gonna go crazy at this rate. Should I order my men to look for her?

I got out of my car all frustrated, I should check around here as well, it's nearby there's a chance she came here.

She doesn't know Korean well, she is surely lost and due to this weather there's no cab around. Not having a cell phone with her would-be panicking for her.

My steps halted when I saw her at a distance crouched down, my heart beat raced seeing her. I felt like I got my life back just to have a glimpse of her.

“ISHITA !! “ Her head shot up and I could hear my heart shattering seeing tears in her eyes. She looks confused when she finds me.

When she stood up, I looked at her head to toe. When my gaze got fixed at her bruised knee, how did she hurt herself? If any paparazzi touched her and she got this, they surely will get death.

“What happened? What are you doing here? You were supposed to be at your dorm. "I asked when I sensed her looking at me with a questioning gaze,she didn't say anything in return, well of course I expected her to be silent. Why would she even wanna talk to me? I'm the jerk who broke her heart.

But that does mean she can be all careless, I have already been frustrated about the fact she's not eating on time and having a hard time to take any diet.

“WHY ARE YOU HERE? “ I yelled cause the fact she is standing all alone in this dark alley is itself dangerous, she flinched .

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING? “ She yells back.

“ I HEARD ABOUT YOU GOING TO HAN RIVER WITHOUT INFORMING ANYONE. NO ONE KNEW !! WHERE YOU WERE , AND YOU DON'T EVEN ANSWER YOUR PHONE. “

She looked down, “I… I lost my phone and purse both. “

My frustration level is rising hearing her so careless about everything “WHY DID YOU GO WITHOUT INFORMING? “ 

“Why does it matter to you? “ I turned to look at her in disbelief .

“I was worried. “

She chuckled bitterly. I could feel it, that chuckle was not the happy or sarcastic one but all broken .

“Why would you be worried?  Weren't you the one who said my presence suffocates you?“ He didn't say anything this time.

Her words made me gulp the lump in my throat, now how do I tell her, if she's hurting I'm hurting as well.

“Just go, you don't have to be worried about me. “

I guess this is the best so I just gave her a nod. “Yes I guess I should not be. “

I turned around with a heavy heart, just took a deep breath and was about to walk away.

“ T-tae '' My steps halted on hearing her broken voice,this clenched my heart so badly .

“I'm scared “ I gulped hearing her, I knew she must be scared,and looking at her clothes all soaked and Scratched knee in this rain,it's obvious that she was scared all alone in this dark alley.

“I want to lighten my head b… but I don't.. Don't know how the paparazzi showed up? T.. They followed me… I.. I.. Was scared . I co—”

Before she broke down , I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her  into my embrace. I felt my shirt getting wet, and a tear escaped from my eye as well .

I was about to rub my other hand on her back to make her feel better but she pushed me back making me stumble.

“I won't allow myself to be played by you. “ This time her words felt like venom, my heart broke to hear it from the love of my life. But again this is what I wanted right? She hates me and goes to jungkook. Then why am I even making myself so bothered?