“What? “ I nod at him. “Namjoon sunbaenim said he's going to therapy so he'll accompany you as well. “ He nodded without looking at me and waved at me. “Enjoy your meal kook. “

Running out of the practice room, I made my way to the dorm to get changed but on the way I bumped into someone. “Ahhh” I looked up and saw a girl who was collecting her stuff from the floor. I kneeled to help her out as well. “I'm sorry I was in hurry and didn't see you coming “

She shook her head and smiled when I passed her the papers. “It's okay! “ I haven't seen her before, who is she? “Anyways can you tell me where is—” Her words got cut off from the voice behind but the owner of the voice made me numb. “Khushboo? “  ( __Khushboo__ )

The girl in front of me ran to him with a wide smile. “Oppa!! “ Jumping on him they both hugged and I closed my eyes to not get affected by it. Breathe Ishita, he takes you as nothing so you just have no right to be jealous.

They both seem close. I turned my heels and walked away. If I stayed one more second my tears would definitely betray me and I don't want him to notice that . He has no regret about his actions. How can I fall for this fake person?

YOONGI

I was waiting inside my car for Ishita. In only two months she has faced a lot of things already. I hope she is doing fine as Jin hyung and jungkook seem restless seeing her overworking.

I saw her walking out of the building, she looked around to spot my car, I pressed the horn to gain her attention.

Hopping inside the car she bowed to me. “Sorry for making you wait Sunbaenim. “ I shook my head and ignited the engine to drive to the hospital. “It's okay I didn't wait too long. “ She hummed and wore the seatbelt.

“Is there something bothering you? “ She kinda startled, well I expected her to react like that. I'm not close to her and suddenly if I speak to her it's obvious that she reacts this way. “I'm doing fine sunbaenim”

I knew she would not be honest, well she's comfortable with Jin and jungkook. “Are you overworking because of stress? “ She shook her head. “Everyone have expectations and I don't want to disappoint them”

I sighed and pulled brakes, noticing the red light. “ To fulfil others' expectations , why give hard time to yourself? “ She took a shaky breath, I can see she's sensitive.

“I don't know what I'm even doing? I just know things are getting really hard. “ I can understand her side but why do I feel like there's something more to the story? But do I stand a place to ask? I think I should not.

Noticing the green light, I start focusing on driving once again. Does she want to cry? Should I pass tissues?

“Take a break if it gets too hard. “ She turned to look at me. I continued. “It's okay to pause for a moment “ I gave her a nod indicating it's really okay to give yourself some time. Pulling brakes after parking my car I turned to her once again.

“It's not the end of the world, so give yourself time as well but it doesn't mean skipping meals and overworking. It's kind of how I put it in words, like you can do things which make you happy, spend time with the people who you enjoy spending time with. “ She gave me a smile. I hope my words sent some sense of warmth to her.