Why do I always end up creating trouble? I sighed . "This way you're just hurting yourself. " My head turned to the voice and I found Eunwoo still sitting beside me. He took my hand and shook his head and then I realised I was again scratching the tip of my nails because of getting anxious. "Looking at you, I'm sure you must be blaming yourself inside your head but it's not your fault okay. " I sighed. "What do you do when you're sad? "

"Honestly I just get inside my blanket and try to sleep. " He chuckles. "Anything else besides it " Well giving it a thought there's only one thing that came into my head. "I eat ice cream. " He nodded and stood up. "Okay let's go" I looked at the wall clock. "I still have two mi-" He cut me off by grabbing my hand. "We're not doing the show today, I'll talk to Miss Sneha. " My eyes widened and I vigorously shook my head, panicking about the consequences of her anger.

"She's the devil, n-" He chuckles. "That devil is my cousin so I'll just complain to her mother and she'll not move a single finger. " I was shocked to know Miss Sneha is the cousin of eunwoo? "Who gets scared of their mother? " He looks at me , "Are you not? " I shook my head , "I am not even scared of Papa " He laughs. "I see the one and only princess of the house "

He took my hand and we talked out of the office. "Well Sneha Noona is not scared of her mother, it's just she only listens to her. " My lips formed O hearing him.We walked out of the SBS building and I was shocked to find an ice cream parlour just beside the building. How did I miss this?

𓆩𓆪

We were sitting inside his car and eating ice cream. To us it was the best safe place to not get noticed by the public. "So how do you know me? " I asked a really silly question but I just don't like this awkwardness. "Well I watched your show " My smile widened. "You did?"

He hummed while taking a bite from his ice cream cone. "Well it's a great show. " I nod. "No it's just the last time I had Felix as my guest and he refused to let me know but he did have an idea about the show. " He scoffed. "That must be instructions from his company to avoid any kind of rumours, ishita trust me you're getting a lot popular. " I hummed and looked down remembering the members, just because of this popularity I got bullied in the first place.

"Ready for the finale? " I gave him a bittersweet smile. "I'm actually debuting as a solo " He gasped. "What? " Sighing, I told him everything. "It's a good decision, they don't deserve you. " I didn't say anything, just nod. "So that bandage is also because of them. '' Biting my lower lip I gave him a nod not really wanting to shed tears in front of the person I met for the first time.

I looked down to my lap when he placed a box of tissues, "I'll be out, I know it's hard for you as well. " With that he stepped out of the car and I couldn't hold myself back.

SEOKJIN

I still cannot believe this woman. With fast steps I marched towards her and immediately pinned her against the wall. She gasped because of my actions. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MR KIM? " She shouts, "How can you tell her to take a five minute break? Aren't you a woman as well? "

She glared at me and pushed me. "Look Mr Kim I'm sorry for what happened to her but sending her home isn't the best solution . " I looked at her in disbelief. "For your mere show, do you want her to see trembling? " She sighed and looked at the time on her watch now that is pissing me off.

"Mr Kim, if she goes back home then she'll get reminded about it again and again so it's better if she stays engaged in work. " Her words did make sense. "Also she has to learn to fight, she will encounter such garbage a lot. " With that she tapped her watch. "You have already wasted my five minutes so now I request you to not come to my set with her. " With that she walked away.