My heart is filled with so many love confessions for her but what do I write when for me the only word which can define love now is her. 

For me she's love. Ishita equals love. 

“What are you looking at? “ I flinched hearing her and she shook her head in disbelief. “Are you thinking about that mysterious girl you're in love with ? “ How funny it'll be when she gets to know that mysterious girl is none other than her. “I'm thinking about tomorrow's shoot. “ Keeping the towel aside, she turned towards me. “You're golden maknae so definitely you'll rock. “ 

I have heard so many compliments in my life for being ace but now my ears are desperate to just hear her appreciation, oh jungkook how madly you fell? “Are you drunk? “ Chuckling, I shook my head. “Then why are you smiling to yourself? “ She got on her side of the bed. Picking up a pillow I threw it at her, “It's nothing, just go to sleep. “ She groaned and threw the pillow back at me and getting on my knees I smashed the other one and just like that our pillow fight started. 

𓆩𓆪

I was done with my makeup and outfit. Waiting for her to come out of her vanity. Only bts members were allowed to come along with us to the set. “Let's make hot couple headlines for the media “ Jimin teases me while hitting me playfully with his shoulder. I'm sure my tips of ear turned red. “Just stop “ He rolls his eyes. “Come on Jungkook, a woman loves a charming man and you need to intoxicate her with your hotness. “ I looked at him in disbelief. “You're saying women love charm but then why are you telling me to intoxicate her with my hotness. He hit my head. “ Your hotness is your charm stupid “ I giggled at him and he glared at me for a moment but ended up cracking a smile. 

“Woah!! “ I heard hoseok hyung, turning back I looked at what he's looking at but here I froze. She stepped out of her vanity wearing a red satin dress which has a chain around her waist . “Hey Ishita, you forgot your phone “ She turned and I couldn't help but gulp seeing her exposed back. Red never looked this beautiful before . I have seen her red before and surely she pulls that Color like no one . 

She stood in front of me and smiled. “How do I look? “ Ethereal. “You look like you're the sister of a worldwide handsome “ Jin stepped in the conversation and she laughed hearing his words. “ Well I guess it's a compliment “ He flicked her forehead “ Yah!! How can you think getting addressed as my sister would ne disrespect “  Jin hyung started with his rant and I know a mischievous girl is just trying to hold herself from not laughing. 

But again hyung do adore her as a sister a lot. 

“Are you both ready? “ A staff member asks and both of us nod and go to start the shoot. 

ISHITA

This promotional event came out of nowhere and we got only one day to practise the moves and I really don't want to mess up the performance. “You'll rock this performance” Hearing Jimin, I turned to him. “Hopefully I do! “ He sighed. “Why don't you believe in yourself, by this time you should actually know that you're really talented ishita. “ I have never been confident about myself, hearing compliments has been normal for me but still some part of me is always insecure. 

“I request the couple to take their position “ Jimin caressed my head and showed me thumbs up. “Just go and kill it “ With a smile I went to the centre and Jungkook stood parallel to me.