Decorating the Nursery

While Steve was visiting you curled up on Bucky's lap, much to his pleasure. Alpine was up on Bucky's shoulder while Blue was up on your lap getting as much attention from his two loving parents as possible. You dozed a little, unintentionally of course. You didn't even hear Steve leave, but when you jarred yourself awake Bucky was holding you close to his body with a blanket covering you.
"Hey doll" he purred.
"Where did everyone go?" you asked, a little confused.
"They left about an hour ago" he kissed your forehead. "Steve is going to be bringing us our lunch in a bit. He thinks you need the extra sleep"
"Does that mean we get some more alone time?" you asked, wriggling on his lap.
"You're insatiable" he groaned. "Good thing I'm not either" he tightened his hold on you. You reached your hand between the two of you and pulled down his sweatpants and his boxer briefs at the same time. "What are you doing, baby doll?" he asked, his voice going rough. You pulled up your dress just enough as you positioned yourself over his raging erection and you lowered yourself down until he was in your center and you let yourself slam down on him. He hissed between his teeth, and a fire raged in his eyes. He quickly claimed your lips in a possessive kiss that made your toes want to curl. There was no escaping this man. You moved your hips upwards and when you started to move down, he slammed his hips in an upwards motion to meet you.
"You like that, doll?" he asked, pulling away from the kiss.
"I'd like it better if we didn't have so much clothes on" you growled.
"There's children" Melody peeked her head out giving a soft bark to remind you. Bucky didn't need to hear it, but pushed off the blanket and kept himself sheathed inside of you as he stood up. He carried you effortlessly towards the bedroom and kicked the door shut with his foot before he pushed you up against the wall, your legs wrapped around his waist.
"You want this cock?" he asked with a grin, slamming into you again.
"Fuck yes!" you cried out. "Fuck me!" you moved your hips in tune with his own.
"I'm going to keep you pregnant for the next twenty years. We will have to build a mansion" he said, the sound of skin slapping against skin as he continued to screw you into the wall. You ran your nails into his back, trying to meet each of his thrusts. He held you with one arm, while his free hand went down to toy with your clit. It didn't take much more before you were crying out his name, your back arching automatically. He bit down on your collarbone as he spilled inside of you, and you both kissed each other lovingly. He stayed inside of you and took a few steps backwards before heading to the bed. He sat on the side, and you nestled into his chest.
"Did you mean it?" you asked, pulling back from the kiss.
"I love seeing you carrying my baby" he said, unapologetically and you couldn't help but giggle. "Maybe next time I'll get it right and we can have twins" he wiggled his eyebrows and you burst out laughing that time.
"I think you'll be plenty happy with our little Rebecca Rose" you kissed him on the side of his neck and he twitched inside of you.
"Next time I'm trying for a boy" he laid back and brought your upper torso with him.
"If there's a next time" you said.
"Oh, doll. There will be a next time. And a time after that, and after that again" he ran his hands up and down your sides lovingly.

When Steve dropped off lunch later that afternoon, he smartly stayed out of the bedroom and announced himself loudly when he came into the apartment. Bucky was still inside of you, and you woke up with a start after having fallen asleep with him inside of you again. You both came out to eat once the two of you had made yourselves presentable, Bucky let both Melody and Cloud out to use the bathroom once the two of you had emerged from your bedroom.

Your insatiable attitude didn't go away that day, or for the rest of the week for that matter. Steve was more than happy to take care of a majority of the pack during the day, and Happy took your deliveries from online shopping and the store and put them outside your suite door. Mama kept the wolves at night, and no one made any complaint about the pair of you always scampering off to "rest". You did have to take a break from each other when the painters came in to do the nursery a butter yellow you had selected for the room.