Grooming

"Are we going to argue about it?" you asked as soon as you were back in your suite, and the door was closed. Bucky handed you Blue and gave a heavy sigh before going and sitting on the couch. He leaned forward slightly and rubbed at his eyes tiredly.
"Mama, are you okay?" Blue asked as you moved around the couch and sat on the other side of the couch.
"I'm okay, it's your papa I was worried about" you used your mind to whisper to him.
"You put our baby in danger, doll" Bucky finally said what was on his mind.
"You would have done the exact same thing if it was me that was taken, in fact you did once" you reminded him.
"We didn't have a baby to worry about back then" he shook his head.
"We had Blue, he's the same thing as a baby" you gave Blue a kiss on top of the head.
"It just bothers me that you got hurt trying to rescue me" he moved over on the couch and wrapped his arm around you.
"I would do it again in a heartbeat. You are my other third" you gave him a soft smile and he seemed to relax a little.
"You're going to be the death of me. You are supposed to be in a lab right now" he chuckled and shook his head.
"No, I'm supposed to be in bed," you quickly reminded him. "Which is where we are headed?" you added with a slight question in your voice.
"Just let me hold you for a minute" he sighed, pulling you in a bit closer. You nuzzled into his neck and gave a soft sigh of contentment. "You did look pretty good in your catsuit," he said after a lengthy silence.
"You threw it out, didn't you?" you asked after a beat.
"It was ruined. Tony will have to make you a new one" he nodded, not bothering to hide the fact.
"If we stay out here much longer, it's going to be breakfast time" you reminded him.
"Then we will have breakfast, and then we will get some sleep" he said as if it was the most natural solution in the world. He reached down and grabbed you by your hips and put you onto his lap. He then laid back, bringing you with him so you were both lying on the couch with you on top of him. Alpine jumped up onto the back of the couch, while Blue went and jumped on the loveseat instead. The rest of the pack had already gone into the bedroom and had been silent since you had gotten home. You closed your eyes, enjoying being in Bucky's embrace and just sighed in contentment.

You ended up having a small nap before going to breakfast, and soon after both you and Bucky stripped down and got into bed with the entire pack, including Alpine. You slept through lunch, and woke up to the living room suite door being knocked on. Bucky groaned and got out of bed in just his boxer briefs and went to answer the door. Tony stood on the other side of the door, and just walked in like it was commonplace to see Bucky nearly naked. Tony walked into your bedroom where you were just in a t-shirt and your panties.
"Time to get up" Tony sighed heavily as he came in. "We need to finish the serum. I know what I said, but Fury is insistent they can't finish it without us. All of their resources are going towards processing all the Hydra agents, and they can't keep working on the serum. It's high priority"
"Tony" you growled slightly.
"It's only a couple more days, and then you are off until you get back from the honeymoon. I promise" he added quickly.
"I'm coming this time, and so is the pack," Bucky said from behind Tony.
"Natasha said the same thing," Tony smirked.
"What about the jet that got left behind when they got taken?" you asked, since it was honestly bothering you.
"Sam and Clint went to get it after lunch. They are going to check it over and make sure there's nothing been done to it before bringing it home" he replied quickly. "Is the cat coming too?"
"Of course, he's pack" you picked up Alpine and gave him a kiss on top of his head. He purred loudly and Blue crawled on his belly to get close and he gave Alpine a lick on the cheek. Alpine looked at him and meowed, but didn't hiss this time.
"The groomers are going to be here shortly, and we are leaving after they are done" Tony looked at his watch pointedly.
"How long do I have to get ready?" you asked softly.
"Less than five minutes" Tony smirked, and you groaned.
"I'll pack us up, you get changed" Bucky offered quickly. "We will only be gone a day"
"Two days" Tony started to walk out.
"Fine," Bucky huffed. You waited until Tony was out of the suite before you rushed into the closet to get changed. You put on a pair of jeans and a dark blue sweater before going to the bathroom to do your business, brush your hair and brush your teeth.
"It's a bit cold to be groomed outside" Cloud gave a bit of a huff. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, he had standards when it came to his grooming. You took out your phone, thinking Cloud had a valid point and Tony told you to bring the pack to the garage. You were a little impressed, considering that was one of Tony's places in the building that was not frequented much since he had so many expensive cars. You called to the pack, and grabbed Alpine, putting him up on your shoulder and led them to the garage.
When you walked in you saw Nat, Clint, Steve, Pietro, Peter, Wanda, and Pepper were already there with their own wolves. You could see the grooming stations were all being set up and Blue barked, and turned a few times in a circle in excitement.
"What do we have here?" one of the groomers came over seeing Alpine up on your shoulder.
"A new recruit" you giggled.
"Does he have a friend that would help with his nerves?" they asked.
"I'll come over, just in case" you thought about it for a moment. You knew Bucky would be the better bet, but he was busy in the suite getting everything packed away.
"Let's do this little guy and the pups first" the groomer went to pick up Blue who immediately barked excitedly.
"Mind your manners" you warned Blue internally. He immediately calmed down and was carried to one of the four stations they had set up. You followed the groomer and set down Alpine beside Blue so they could do the two of them at once. The groomer didn't miss a beat and quickly started wetting them down.
"Mama, I don't like this" Alpine meowed loudly, but didn't move.
"It's good for you, just stay still and let them do their work" you told him, still speaking with your mind.
"It feels really good when they start putting in the soap, but it doesn't taste good," Blue warned him. "You're my baby brother, I'm going to take care of you. Don't worry" Blue gave a playful growl. The groomers remained professional, working on the younger pups first. You noticed Clint, Steve, Peter, and Pietro were staying close to their pups like worried parents. Koa and Cedar were on the same table getting washed at the same time. Once they were done washing the first lot, it was Edwin, Anastasia, Zora and Melody's turn. Melody needed help getting up since she was getting rounder around the middle. Bucky had come in and was supervising with you while you talked to all of them through your mind to keep them calm and behaving properly. Bucky took Alpine from you and he cooed over how handsome he looked, so you picked up Blue and started peppering him with kisses. Jasper, Snow, and Cloud were waiting patiently for their turns. You were surprised at how the blacks and whites were really coming out in Blue's fur. It was clear he was going to be a large sized wolf already. Clint, Steve, Peter and Pietro stayed to let the pups play together, and look at all of Tony's expensive cars while the pack continued to get groomed.
The larger wolves were done next, and one of the groomers started cleaning everything up while Snow, Jasper, and Cloud were being worked on. Blue got down on the floor and played with some of the pups, being inquisitive about the new room he hadn't been in much before. Tony apparently had paid quite a chunk of money to have the groomers come to what was a last minute appointment. Pepper just signed for the bill once they were done with the wolves, and didn't even bat an eye.

"Are we going to address the elephant in the room, or are we going to keep quiet about it?" Sam asked as you all were eating supper.
"What is it, bird brain?" Bucky asked between bites of his tacos.
"Your wedding is a week and a half away, and none of us have heard a damn thing about a bachelor party, or bachelorette party" Sam said exactly the opposite of what you were expecting. You had thought he was going to complain that you were leaving to go back to Shield again.
"I thought he was going to bring up us leaving again" Bruce whispered to you.
"Me too" you whispered back.
"Not again?! Seriously? Come on man, you just took down a Hydra base yesterday" Sam grumbled.
"Wanda and I have been working on the parties, but we are keeping them small and no strippers" Steve offered after a moment's hesitation.
"There had better not be any strippers, Bucky would tear them apart" Clint chuckled. "So would our little Songbird"
"I don't share" Bucky puffed out his chest a little bit.
"And you'll never have to" you leaned over and gave him a loud kiss on the cheek.
"We were planning on it being the night before the wedding" Wanda leaked a few details. "But that's all any of you are getting. All the ladies are headed to a hotel for the night"
"A hotel?" you echoed, while taking a large bite of a pickle.
"Don't worry about it" Wanda smiled with glee. "Your mama is going to be taking care of the pack for the night"
"You've been talking to mama?!" you asked in surprise, after swallowing your pickle and reaching for another taco.
"We've been talking about the wedding and the plans since you've been so busy. Nothing too big, not to worry. She's been telling me more about her plans for white she's here. Your suite is getting renovated by Tony and Pepper while you are gone, so your mama is going to be taking care of the decorating for the nursery" she said excitedly. "I might ask her to help me with mine, she's so excited"
"Does she know you are pregnant too?" you asked after a moment's hesitation.
"No, I figure we will wait and tell her when she's here. Most of our conversations are focused on you" she shrugged.
"How come you don't have morning sickness?" you asked curiously.
"That would be my doing, I offered the same courtesy" Loki gave a small smile and you nodded to yourself. You sat there and destroyed a few more tacos and Bucky sat back and rubbed his stomach in contentment. Once you were full you pulled back from the table and Bucky put his arm in behind you and pulled on your chair so it was closer to him. Once your chair was right beside his, he reached down and proudly rubbed your lower stomach with a silly grin on his face.
"Thank you for getting everyone groomed, Tony," Bucky said after a moment.
"Yes, thank you Tony" you gave a broad smile.
"Am I babysitting, or is Steve?" Sam asked quickly.
"The entire pack is coming with us" you advised him.
"That's going to be one full bedroom," Steve chuckled.
"It'll be fine. Bucky will be busy with the pack anyways" Tony shrugged. "It's temporary"
"You'll be busy giving my girl Melody all her rib rubs" Sam told Bucky who chuckled in response.
"I'll leave that to you, bird brain" Bucky shook his head.